Exhibition Game

Caysi looked around and saw that there was barely anyone from Hufflepuff there. " I'm not sure... they could be coming down here right now". she said hopefully.

Action: Replying to Rhyspa.

Cameron was running late for the exibition match of which his perfect little quidditch captain had neglected to even tell him about. Upon reaching the pitch he saw many of the members of the two teams already there but some still missing. Shouting a "HEY" as he ran down to them with his Streak in hand.

Action: LATE

Kiera was caught completely off gaurd by Kat's tackle. SHe fell on the ground. When she saw it was her sister she burst out laugh. "Hey Kitty. I havent see you in a while." she said still laughed. She jumped up and pulled Kat up with her.

Sam grunted at Bruins suggestion and flew off giving Hilary a bored look trying to mock her obvious statement and smiled before facing forward and sped towards the rings at a faster speed hed ever reached before.He did some loops and dives before stopping at the rings and sitting on the tallest one watching new people coming onto the pitch waiting for a game to commence.

Position: Super Duper Chaser
Action:Flew on broom(0),Sat on ring(0),Looked at people(0) Picked his nose out of sight(0)
Points Remaining:200

Hilary just smiled and floated there totally bored....

Action: Posting the truth :p

Katie was starting to get bored of the waiting so she sped towards Sam's direction.She went extremely fast like a bull and stopped just an inch before knocking Sam down

Position: Beater
Action:Speeding towards Sam to scare him
Points used :0
Points Remaining:200

(Hard to believe that we've had a week and didn't even manage to actually start the game... *sigh*

Gryffindor team, we have a game tomorrow (sometime in the afternoon or evening)...please PM me asap if you are unavailable)

(so wenz the match gonna start?)

Sam watched Katie speed towars him and got a bit nervous as she got closer then he saw her slow at the last moment and knew she wasnt going to hit him. He merely blinked as she stopped and looked at her. "Could you float over here please?, It'll give me some shade." He said smiling

We are hoping for a 9 PM EST start time for tomorrow's game. Just trying to confirm with the powers that be.

(( Whom are we playing against? ))

Mark was totally bored and lie face down on his broom hoping to get some sleep on the broom which was floating in the air.

Action: Sleeping

Team:Hufflepuff
Position:Chaser

Crystal walked onto the pitch and saw that nearly everyone else was already there.Late again! Darn it! Putting on an inocent face and pretending not to know that she was late, she got onto her broom and flew to join the rest.
"Hello everybody!" she said cheerfully once she had reached them.

Action:Arriving late

Mark Spectre said:
(( Whom are we playing against? ))

Mark was totally bored and lie face down on his broom hoping to get some sleep on the broom which was floating in the air.

Action: Sleeping
We are playing against Ravenclaw with a projected start time between 9 and 10 PM Eastern (GMT - 5:00). The game thread will be in the pinned items "Quidditch Game" Thread called, not surprisingly, Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw. I am assuming that it will be opened by the referee for the match closer to that time so we can begin posting.

(( Thanks Bruin I am looking forward to the game ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back