Exhibition Game

Bruin Dumbledez

Wand
Ebony Wand 15" - Dragon's Heartstring Core
(Out of character - Caysi and I would like to have an exhibition game between our two house teams to practice the posting process, use of points, and basically try and eliminate as many problems before our first games as possible. If you are a team member for either of these two teams, please RP your arrival and use the following as the standard format for posts. Unless, of course you have a suggestion that is better. We will be assuming that we all have 200 quidditch points to use during the exhibition game, but these will not actually be deducted for the purposes of our upcoming games. In addition, we would like you to give us a little insight into when you might be on over the next few days so we can plan for when the real game play action can begin and we can think about having the snitch appear. Personally, I should be available most of the rest of the weekend and Monday and Tuesday evenings between 9 and 12 EST)

Team: Gryffindor
Position: Beater

Bruin was so excited about the prospects of an exhibition game. He knew that his team was talented and wanted to see how they performed in a game, even if it was only an exhibition. He stood at the centre of the pitch, swinging his beater's bat restlessly in his right hand. His Scarlet Streak laid on the ground beside an old worn trunk that shook and bounced periodically as the bludgers inside attempted to free themselves. Bruin glanced around the pitch, noting that it was a nice clear day and waited to see who would be the next to arrive.

Action: Preparing for game (0 points)
Points Remaining: 200 points

quidditchfield.jpg

Just for the sake of clarity....

Gryffindor Quidditch Team:</FONT><FONT font="Impact">

Seeker - Hilary Grace
Keeper - Alex Mosier
Chasers - Kiera Kingsley, Mark Spectre, Sam Hogarth
Beaters - Bruin Dumbledez, Katie Lovegood or Frances Peverell

Caysi walked down to the pitch and saw that Bruin was already there. " Hi Bruin". she said. She got on her broom and flew up in her Quidditch Gear and her Hufflepuff Robes that she used for Qudditch and her beater's bat that she had recently purchased. She got in the middle of the field and waited for the rest of their teams to come.

Action: Nothing.

((( Sam Britton- Or Peter Ryan if Sam can't come.
Katheryn Kingsley ( Angelica S.)
Crystal Peakocks, Emma Shorts, Cameron Lawson( Emily Spencer)
Rhyspa and myself.)))

Team: Hufflepuff

Rhyspa walked down to the Quidditch Pitch in her Hufflepuff Quidditch Robes and her gear. "Hey Caysi, Bruin!" she grinned. Rhyspa mounted her broom and clutched her beaters bat as she rose into the sky. She looked over to Caysi and grinned, she was ready.

Action: Nothing

"Hello ladies!" Bruin replied with a huge smile on his face. "Looks like a great day for a little Quidditch." he remarked as he mounted his broom and flew up to join them. "So, how is second year treating you two? Better or worse than your first?"

Bruin had no problem fraternizing with the enemy before the game, but they would be seeing a different side of him, once the game began.

Action: Preparing for game (0 points)

" It's better than the first and more fun". she smiled. " How do you like your third year?". she asked. She sat steadly and looked around waiting for Bruin's reply.

Bruin let out a big sigh. "Now, that is a loaded question. I am taking a rather heavy course load so it is tough, but I suppose it's my own doing so I'm not going to complain. Just trying to balance everything right now and enjoy each day as best I can." Bruin looked at the two girls. "Make sure you choose wisely when it comes to electives next year." he added in a tone that suggested caution should be exercised.

Position: Seeker

Hilary came out onto the pitch and noticed Bruin, Casey and Rhyspa floating near the middle of the pitch. She got onto her broom and sneaked up behind Bruin putting her finger to her lips as a symbol for the other two girls. "Like, take every class" Hilary said right behind him as she tapped him on the shoulder.

Action:Scaring the bejebies out of Bruin.... :p
Points Used:

(Can we not have one RP together where you aren't doing something to my bejebies???)

"Hey Hilary!" Bruin replied as he tried to collect himself.

Action: Retrieving his bejebies (0 points)

Mark stepped into the pitch wearing his brand new quidditch gear and carrying his firebolt. The exhibition game meant to him like a real quidditch house game. As he entered the through the gate Mark could see people talking. He saw Hilary and Bruin and realized that he was on time. He went forward and said, 'Hello every one.'

Position: Chaser
used: 0
remaining: 200

(( I think I will be here at night after 9 pm to 1 am and 7 am to 1 pm in the afternoon of USA time. I can also come whenever you guys want me to but except for mondays. ))

Kiera followed Bruin Hilary and Mark into the the pitch. She was dressed in her Gryffindor robes. She carried her Firebolt in her hand. She looked around and saw Caysi. She gave her a friendly smile. "Hey Sham you ready for this?" she joked.

Position: Chaser
used: 0
remaining: 200

Caysi saw Kiera and said " Hey...I'm ready, are you?". She looked around and only a few people were there and she was eager to start the game.

Action: Talking to Kiera :)
Position : Beater.
Team : Hufflepuff.
Points used: 0
Points gained: 0

Bruin Dumbledez said:
(Can we not have one RP together where you aren't doing something to my bejebies???)
(:)P sorry Bruin I'll contain myself.... I couldn't resist)))

Position: Seeker

Hilary was really excited to start the game but saw that they were missing several people...."Wow....where is everyone?" she asked the group at large.

Action: Thinking out loud...

"To be honest, I'm not sure... I'm pretty sure that everyone got my note about the game!" Bruin replied, just trying to keep himself involved.

Action: Making small talk (0 points)

Name:Sam Hogarth
Position:Chaser
Team:Gryffindor

Sam strode out onto the pitch in his new qudditch gear and his sleek Scarlet Streak clutched in his hand. He spotted his team and nodded towards them before walking over and stood by them.

Action:Acting cool
Points Remaining:200

"Hey Sam!" Bruin said with a grin, admiring Sam's shiny new Streak. "Looks like you've upgraded since our last practice. Why don't you take a little spin before the game starts. We're still waiting for Katie, Alex and most of the Hufflepuffs."

Action: Making a suggestion (0 points)

Gryffindor
Seeker

"Look Sam, we match" Hilary said pointing down at her broom

Actions: Stating the obvious

Caysi smiled and said " You know I always do". she said with a wink.

Action: Stating the Obvious to Peachy :X
Points used: none
Position:Beater
Team:Hufflepuff

"Hey Katie...you all ready to go?" Bruin asked with an enthusiastic smile. "Now if we just had our keeper...." Bruin mused..."Oh and a few more Hufflepuffs, I suppose."

Action: Killing time (0 points)

Hilary smiled at Katie. "SO has anyone seen Alex lately, and does the rest of your team know there is a game?"

Action: Asking a messed up question...

Position: Keeper

Kat stepped onto the pitch and saw her sister already there. She grinned as she ran and tackled Kiera down to the ground. She laughed as she said," Hey sis!"

Action: Tackling Kiera

((I didn't see him at school today so he might be sick.))

"Caysi, where is the team?!" Rhyspa asked. She saw a few members but wasn't too sure where the rest of them were.

Action: Asking Caysi a question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back