Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
OK so exams start tomorrow and I just want to be sure of a few things:

1: Are all exams posted tomorrow or different ones on different day?
2: When do all exams have to be finished and PMed to your Professor by?
:cry: Are all classes deleted?
4: When and how do you find out your grades?
5: Can you be done for plagiarism?
6: What happens if you don't get one in on time?
7: Depending on your grades from the classes are you allowed to fail one or two and still pass?

I thought I had more but this is all I can think of for now?

1: Are all exams posted tomorrow or different ones on different day?
All exams are posted sometime on the 27[sup]th[/sup] of October, so tommorow, yes.

2: When do all exams have to be finished and PMed to your Professor by?
Exams, as stated on the site Calendar, end on Wednesday the 29[sup]th[/sup], though late exams are usually accepted.

:cry: Are all classes deleted?
All classes are hidden or deleted before exams are posted, yes.

4: When and how do you find out your grades?
Your grade on the exam will either be PMed to you in reply to your exam, or most commonly posted in the House Points board only. Your final grade in each course is usually PMed to you by Alicia when she's done tallying things, and a list is posted in each classroom containing the marks of every character who took that course. (Also posted by Alicia)

5: Can you be done for plagiarism?
Site policies on plagiarism are still applied to exams. Plagiarism is stealing. Stealing is illegal. If I catch somebody plagiarizing on anything, I give them an automatic T=0

6: What happens if you don't get one in on time?
As I said, exams are accepted late with no points deducted, but try to be on time. If students aren't on time neither are profs and neither is Alicia. Then profs get told to hurry up and members get annoyed with Alicia.

7: Depending on your grades from the classes are you allowed to fail one or two and still pass?
You can fail up to three (sometimes more depending on your overall average grade) 'courses' in a year and still pass. You can technically get 0 (zero) on an exam and pass a course. An exam is only 30% of any given course's grade (how Alicia tallies it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back