Not open for further replies.

Indigo Moon

So ive just made Indigo, first year Ravenclaw. He needs:

A best guy friend
A best girl friend
An enemy
A gang of about four mates
A possible love interest?

I have Beaumont Karhunlappi, who can easily be in the 'gang' or even a best friend. He's a first year Hufflepuff. He's always up for a good time, brave to the point of stupidity, doesn't always think things through - your average eleven year old skater boy. Interested?

Hehe sure awesome :D Two of my other characters have RP'ed with him actually, he'd pretty cool. So yeah :D thanks.

I you read my Plotline and Story Development thread in the Crushes/Boyfriends section you'll notice my plan :shifty:

So if Indigo would like to be someone who crushes on Ava and gets strings along that'd be cool ;)

I have a first year slytherin who could be an enemy. Shaylah is snobby to anyone who doesn't tink the same way as her and would happily get in a fight.

Ava Awesome, sounds like a strange plan but sure :p To get revenge on someone else lol.

Odette sure that would be great thanks :D

Do you have any preferences for where I post it??

Ok I have two people for you :)

Firstly I have Bea; first year hufflepuff:
Bea is the sort of happy go lucky kind of girl, she is a bit of a tomboy, she can be a little naive at times but she is really friendly and loyal. She's up for meeting new friends (because you can never get enough :p ) she gets along with almost everyone. She's not exactly rich but she's not poor either and she comes from England and she comes from a family of wizards and Bea is very close to her father and brother. She is sporty and loves the outdoors.

Secondly i have Demelza; first year hufflepuff:
Demelza is a model who doesn't like being one, her mum forced her into it at a young age. And she sometimes goes off on a rant about her mum which can kind of annoy some people. But she is generally friendly to everyone she meets unless you meet her on a bad day :lawlz: . Your first impression is all that Demelza remembers to be honest, that's how she will think of you until you change that ^_^ . She can be a little shy when you first meet her but once she gets to know you better she will be more open. Demelza is quite self conscious so she gets offended quite easy (no thanks to her mum :p ). She does like to have a good laugh and a joke and she likes to meet lots of new people. Demelza is quite reserved, and she is pretty rich since her mom owns her own modelling firm.

Im up for any kind of relationship for them be it just friends/best friends or maybe even a crush? :)

I have a first year slytherin, Lily Fossil/Livia Delaney. She could be a friend or enemy. Most likely an enemy.

Lily/Livia, is a well mannered girl. Who enjoys fashion a lot and looking her best is her top priority, apart from dance which she is the best in. She is graceful and loyal to her friends as long as they are loyal to her. She's nice at times, but generally pretty mean to about everyone. But is at this moment making more of an effort to make friends, even if she's a little false or pretending to like the person. Lily/Livia can appear trustworthy but really doesn't trust anyone. She hates the fact she's a witch but this will slowly change as the year progresses.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back