Everything for Clemence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clemence Pelletier

OOC First Name
Brittany.
Wand
Yew Wand, 13 1/2", Essence of Phoenix Feather.
For Clemence here, I'm looking for friends and enemies (she is a prefect so the rebellious ones probably would peeve her off) at Beauxbatons, Durmstrang, HNZ, etc. For lovers however, I don't want any relationships. She is naive on that whole front but I would not mind someone having a crush on her because when she figures out that they have a crush on her she'll think they are kooky.
Clemence has a big family. Four actual siblings and now three step siblings. She has two older twin sisters, one who is one of the most beautiful girls in the school and the other who is really very intelligent. Both of them are on the quidditch team and everyone likes them, so she kind of is living in their shadows. So there are people that use her to get to her sisters and then people that actually like her and appreciate her, but because she is afraid people will use her she is slightly distant until she gets to know someone really well.

Clemence is moving to New Zealand because her mother remarried and she is really sad about it but she tries to not let it get to her, however it is not working too well and most people know something is up with her but no one really knows what.

The Katsunie girls could get on her nerves if you want. Kita of a sweeter nature but Kuyumo is stright up dark. They are not evil though even though they go to Drumstrang

Kita, mind giving me a bit more information about your characters? kthnx.

Ashley, could you also tell me a bit more about your character?

Not problem. Kuyumo is sort of a glamor girl that likes to dress nice but is a bit of a prankster. Kita is identecle to Kuyumo down to the last birth mark and tends to dress the same as Kuyumo but when they are out of uniform in inverted colors. They are always together and for a while it was like they could only really be friends with each other but that changed as they grew older. Kita still depends a lot on Kuyumo. Where one is the other is sure to be not far behind. Kita is usually the one with the ideas and Kuyumo is the one that puts into action. They love trouble to the point where they where compared to the Weasleys once.

Woo then is will be fun :D

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back