Everyone's Sleeping

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Andromeda walked out on to the quidditch pitch. It was a beautiful night, perfect really. The moon bright and the stars were twinkling. She smiled and sighed deeply. She moved to the centre of the pitch and lowered her broom. Then she removed her runners and socks and wiggled her toes on the well cut grass.
"I want to feel every thing!" she smiled looking down at 'Falcon'.
She closed her eyes and did some slow breathing techniques that her uncle had shown her, she needed to be calm now. She emptied her mind of everything, the school, her mother, her father, Blane, her friends... she relaxed her body and mind completely. When she thought she was ready she held her hand out over her broom, she opened her fingers and called "UP!"
Falcon shot up into her hand like an obedient pet. Her fingers curled lovingly around the handle, she smiled. Then she straddled the broom and kicked off.
She took it nice and easy at first, she had never flown at night. The whole experience was alien to her yet exhilarating. She glided along enjoying the contentment that flying gave her. She leaned low to her right swerving her broom in that direction and glided around the pitch. When she felt abit more comfortable -
a bit more adventurous, she tilted her broom up a few degrees, climbing steadly.
The wind that had been gentle on the ground now whipped her lightly across her face. She smiled - she was born to fly!
"Let's open her up Falcon!" she called out, leaning down low onto her broom and picking up speed. She swerved to her left and dipped gently, then turning around again she made another climb. If her life ended now, she thought it would end on a happy note!
She tipped her broom again going for another vertical climb this time inorder to give her enough room to accomplish her turns and spiral dives.
"Whooooeeee!" she called out laughing!

Professor King had followed Andromeda to the Quidditch Pitch in silence, his wand at his side. He shook his head as she mounted her broom and started to fly. What a silly reason to try to sneak out of the castle. "Having fun, are we?" he yelled upwards at her, aiming his wand at her broom and bringing it slowly to the ground, with her on it.

(((Sorry if that's a slight God Mod, but there was no other way.)))

Andromeda felt the pull on her broom and didn't understand what was happening!
It seemed to be moving by it's own accord to the ground! she looked down and nearly died of fright and embarressment!
Professor King.
She knew she was in serious trouble. As her broom came within touching distance of the ground she climbed off and hung her head instead of looking at him.
"Sir!" was all she could say as she clutched her broom in desperation.

[[ooc... ok!]]

"Ms. Fiorelli, though I understand that is a very fine broom that does not give you the right to fly it after hours." Professor King stated with a stern look on his face. "That's not to mention the fact hat you have not completed flying lessons." he continued, not sure what he would do with the girl. "Let's get back to the castle, shall we?" he decided to start with, he'd decide on a punishment as they walked.

"Yes sir!" she sighed - she couldn't resist one last look up before she turned and walked back to the school. She knew she was going to be punished and she was ready to accept that but there had to be away, there just had to. She needed to fly like other people needed to breath. She sighed again and holding her broom lovingly in her arms she followed Professor King.

As they walked towards the castle Professor King shook his head, it was so early in the school year and he would already have to dole out punishment. "So, what do you think would be fair of me?" he inquired.

"I don't know sir!" she said honestly. She really didn't know what kind of punishment was deemed acceptable for sneaking out to fly. She kept her head low as she walked and held tightly to her broom.

Professor King frowned, he honestly didn't want to deduct house points as Gryffindor was in second place for the house cup but just having Andromeda clean the trophies in the Trophy Room seemed a little lenient. He could also confiscate her broom for the time being to drive the point home -- she did seem to love the broom. No, she'd need it for flying lessons and in case she wanted to join the Gryffindor Quidditch Team.

----more to be added, I'm just double checking on the punishment I want to use, be patient. :) ----

Andremoda sighed. She bit her lip and looked at him from the corner of her eye.
"I'm sorry sir! really I am. I know I've let you down and my house", the shame of that she knew should have kept her in her bed tonight, but it hadn't the pull - the desire, the very need to be up flying was greater than anything else she knew.

"I believe I have a punishment for you." Professor King replied as they grew even nearer the castle, "I suppose I will let you choose, would you rather clean out the trophy room or assist Groundskeeper Willie?"

Andromeda has heard Bruin's story about the trophy room and shuddered incase there was another green thing lurking, she had no spells to use in her defense and would be useless against anything wierd. Besides there were an awful lot of trophies. She figured at least if the work was outside with the groundskeeper, maybe that in itself wouldn't be so bad. She was more in awe that he was allowing her a choice.
She looked at him and said:
"I can help the groundskeeper, Sir!"

"Well then you'll meet me in m office tomorrow, but for now I advise you go back to Gryffindor Tower and get some sleep." Professor King stated as they once again entered the entrance hall of the castle.

"yes sir!" Andromeda muttered, she had never been so ashamed in all her life. She walked into the school again right behind him. She had barely been in HNZ two weeks and already she was in dire trouble. What must her HoH think of her! She promised herself then and there that if it killed her, she would spend the next 7 years proving to him that she was better than this. She clutched 'Falcon' tightly again, still not believing that he hadn't confiscated it from her.
She sighed one last time trying really to stifle a yawn.
"Sir, I really am sorry! Please don't punish the rest of the house! I'll work really hard for the groundskeeper I promise."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back