everyday i'm shufflin,

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Green

Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
jg.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JAMESITHURIELGREEN
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heyy folks. This here is my very new character. She was previously
Kates, but now he belongs to me. And Having read through the old topics for
this guy I'm fairly excited about this character. Anyway, I'm still getting
used to him, so I might take a while to reply but have faith I will. Anyway
This here is James, or Jamie. He's a fourth year durmstrang boy who has
been through a bit of a rough patch with his family. His dad died and his
mother ran off, leaving him in the care of his ungrateful grandmother. Now,
I mean on having him, be put into foster care, and sent to a group home
during the holidays. So, this really isn't his year. Anyway, James is a fairly
nice guy, a little snappy and at times a little cold. But friendly enough. He
is loyal, but can hold a grudge and will if he needs use force against people
who annoy him, or try to bully him.
He needs Friends, a Best friend and Girlfriend/final

th75.png

GRAEEMILEKANU
Next up we have this guy. His name is Grae, and he's a sixth year
Durmstrang. He has a twin brother whom he's just met. And is getting to know. However
he is still currently living with his elderly grandparents. He cares for them,
and really does think of them as his family. A little more than his brother
and his father. His mother went crazy. Grae is a pretty self sufficient guy.
He doesn't ask for help, or really talk a lot. He's a pretty silent guy and
avoids talking to people in general. He's for this reason very cold and
would appear fairly mean. But it's just his way of dealing with everything
he believes that having few friends means that he never has to get close
to anyone and therefore doesn't need to talk about his life at all. He'll
walk away from fights and loves quidditch.
He needs Friends, a Best friend and Girlfriend/final

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

sc.png

SIDNEYRYANMARCUSCARVER
My little first year. He's a first year Gryffindor. He's a pretty normal
11 year old. He looks a little young for his age, and acts a lot younger than
he actually is. Sidney is the oldest child of his parents. He has three brothers
Cassidy, Jeremy and Sebastian, and his sister, Jenni. He was born in New
Zealand and loves it. Sidney is very imaginative. He creates his own worlds
in his mind and gets lost in them. He'll act like he's in these worlds. Running
around and pretending he's in sword fights. He's a pretty friendly person,
very loyal to those around him, and not often without a bright smile. He wears
clothes his mother makes him, and doesn't care for blood status. He likes
having friends, and he's loyal. He's also big on family. He loves his siblings
no matter how annoying they are. He wants to be a professor when he
leaves school.
He needs Friends, a Best friend and a couple of Girlfriends and
eventually a final

sa-2.png

STEFANMASONARCHER
My main character, Stefan. Now Stefan has a pretty awful life. Like
god awful. Lol, I know I'm really quite evil to him. Anyway, so his life is going
to get worse before it gets better, which is never good news. Right? Well, anyway
I need him to have a few more close friends, so that when everything does
come to pass, there will be people there for him. If he becomes close to anyone
they'll be informed of the future plot I have, which has been approved. I also
want enemies for this boy, I mean a kid like him, should have a few enemies
in school. People who pick on him. I'd like someone, who would pick on Stefan
relentlessly. Until Stefan snaps, and fights back. Either that, or the bully grows
bored, Whatever you would prefer. I also am looking for someone who would
be interested in creating a character for me. I won't go into too much detail,
but they are Stefan's family and they are muggle. So PM me on Stefan's account
if you are interest. Anyway, If you want more info on him, PM me, or check
out his biography. Once again,
He needs Friends, and an enemy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

[color=53bfb1]BY APPLE OF CAUTION 2.0[/color]

I shall be adding, two others to this list. Later, when I have stuff for these four.

Hey Emzies :hug:

James - I have Lily and Jerrod. Jerrod can be kind to people he wants to be kind to but, like James, he can be a bit snappy so they could make a good pair. Also, Jerrod could introduce him to Lily (his twin sister) who could be a good girl friend (and if you like her then a final??).

Stefan - How old is Stefan?? He might be a good friend for Shaylah.

Taneaka.

I've got Ness here, and even though she's a Hufflepuff girl, she's pretty similar to Sidney actually. She's always in her own little world so she tends to ignore people and come off as rude to them. A meeting between them might be interesting, although I dunno how they would end up. Any thoughts?

Taneaka! :hug: I think Jerrod and James could make good friends. Since there would be a little friction but it would work. As for Lily, maybe they could become friends and then date for a while, but I'm not sure about finals, we'd have to see how they interact together first. Would you like to start something or shall I?
As for Stefan, he's 13 years old, so quite a bit younger than Shaylah.

Jessi :hug: That sounds awesome. Since they are both off in there own worlds, they could be the type of friends, who can just sit together in silence and not mind it. Since there minds would both be completely away. I think that it would be interesting them two. As for how they would end up, I say we just go with the flow of the RP, if you get what I mean. Would you like to start something, or shall I?

Ness Boone said:
Could you start something up for them please? Thanks.
I will start one very soon, and I'll PM you a link.

Hey Emzies!

Well, obviously I'm talking about Sara and Stefan here.

I liked the whole group-thing they had going on, but seeing as that has kind of died out-I thought maye we could try and get Sara and Stefan to be friends again? (I'm not exactly sure what happened between him and Kate, after all the trouble.) Or else we could continue the whole getting angry-irritating-each-other-and-ending-up-sorry-for-what-they-said/did relationship that they had last year. What do you think?

~Maia

I have either Iris or Regan as friends for Sidney or Iris as a girlfriend maybe?

Iris is a first year Ravenclaw and is constantly using her imagination. She loves being imaginative and has almost always got her head in the clouds. She is also curious and inquisitive about everything so asks a lot of questions especially as she is muggle born and magic is completely new to her. She is friendly to everyone and thinks the best of them.

Regan is a first year Slytherin and can be quite boisterous and loud. Being muggle born he's having a bit of a hard time getting used to it as previously he did not really believe it existed. He likes to run around, explore and go on adventures and such like. He is a generally nice boy but does get into a lot of trouble and has tendencies to be a little stroppy.

What do you think?

Maia! :hug: I was actually going to PM you about them. I think it would be good for them to become friends again. Even though the groups fizzled out a bit, it'll still be good for him, since he considers her a close friend. It would probably be him apologising to her. To begin with, but it would be good for an old friend to be in the picture. So would you like to start something or shall I?

Taneaka! :hug: Awesome, any preference as to where?

Robyn! :hug: They both sound awesome, but for now, I think it would be best for him to be friends with Regan. So he has a male friend, and a partner in crime almost. And then later on, maybe Iris and Sidney could meet and they could date for a while. Like a first year crush type thing. What do you think?

Hey Emzies! ^_^

I'm quite interested with James Green,
I think his personality could actually fit Mizelea.
She can be a friend to him or more. :r

Hey Emzies,

If you still want someone to pick on Stefan Koboshi can. She will literally pick on anyone. She easily finds faults. Then maybe something could happen and she doesn't pick on him as much. That could be from your end or mine, because now that she is dating a Gryffindor she finds that she is becoming alot nicer and so yeah. Otherwise it can just be a straight bully/victem thing if you want. That works too
:D Teigs

Sidney:
I have Gracie Williams who is creative,bouncy,bubbly,fun and outgoing. She loves meeting new people and what not. She doesn't know any guys so future girlfriend is always a possibility and they can be just friends for now :).

I also have Kona for him. She is really quiet, and smart. Her mom died and her dad abandoned her. Kona is very imaginative because, she sees the world how she wishes it was and she talks to all the people in her imaginary kingdom she rules. Nobody else really talks to her because she is a little crazy.

Sidney Carver said:

Maia! :hug: I was actually going to PM you about them. I think it would be good for them to become friends again. Even though the groups fizzled out a bit, it'll still be good for him, since he considers her a close friend. It would probably be him apologising to her. To begin with, but it would be good for an old friend to be in the picture. So would you like to start something or shall I?

Taneaka! :hug: Awesome, any preference as to where?

Robyn! :hug: They both sound awesome, but for now, I think it would be best for him to be friends with Regan. So he has a male friend, and a partner in crime almost. And then later on, maybe Iris and Sidney could meet and they could date for a while. Like a first year crush type thing. What do you think?
Anywhere's fine. Probably best somewhere in the school as the holidays are nearly over.

Maia! :hug: I shall start it very soon and PM a link to you. But it might not be until monday.

Mintzy! :hug: That sounds awesome, he'd probably be the type to show off the girl to his friends. Like he can bag himself a beauxbatons girlfriend, and to begin with it's all about just having her and then he could fall for her. But they could definitely start off as friends. Would you like to start something or Shall I?

Teigs! :hug: She sounds epic. I'd like that for him. So that eventually she'd start to be less evil towards him. They'll make good enemies. Would you like to start something, or would you like me to? I also have small ideas for them, which I shall PM you about soon.

Harleigh! :hug: I agree that for now Gracie and Sidney should be friends. But I think he would get along very well with Kona. He wouldn't think she was crazy and the chances are he'd become very protective over her. I can see them developing an almost brother/sister relationship. So they'd be close. What do you think?

Yes I agree <3 :hug:

Stefan Archer said:

Teigs! :hug: She sounds epic. I'd like that for him. So that eventually she'd start to be less evil towards him. They'll make good enemies. Would you like to start something, or would you like me to? I also have small ideas for them, which I shall PM you about soon.
Ill start it soon for them if you like. Maybe when school starts back again as that would be the most realistic. I'm excited to hear your ideas :)

Sidney Carver said:

Yeah that sounds cool :) would you like to start it or shall i?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back