Waldo Wigham

Magizoologist | Australian

OOC First Name
Anna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
It had been a standard morning for Waldo, wading through the pastures surrounding his home to make sure each plant and animal was at peace and nothing was disturbed by the previous night. Conveniently for Waldo, everything was in order and after one final visit to their owl barn to check all of their feathered inhabitants were safe and sound and snuggled up in the old building, he headed back to the main house for his morning tea. Approaching the garden and later the back door of his home, Waldo greeted the dogs that waddled up to him with wagging tails, before he moved to the back step to kick his gumboots off and finally walk into the kitchen with his shoulders squared, satisfied that the property he shared with his wonderful wife was tended to for another day and he could continue with his other projects, namely the second instance of the solstice get together he was planning with Zelda. “Pumpkin!” Waldo exclaimed as he saw the woman in question, greeting her with wide arms, giving her a bear hug and a chaste kiss. “How’s everything yer working on, darling?” He asked his wife, curious to see the progress she had made, and wanting to see if there was any additional effort he could make to help her.​

Zelda could always tell when Waldo was about to come through the door. While she liked to think she had a sixth sense about certain things, she couldn't deny that this particular precognition lent more to the fact that the huddle of dogs around her feet as she moved through the kitchen would promptly abandon her to run and greet him at the door. Honestly thought she couldn't blame them, smiling and bending down indulgently to return Waldo's kiss. "Well, I'm currently working tea at the moment, which is going wonderfully," She said, waving her wand at the teapot so it would pour what she had been steeping this morning while Waldo was out tramping around the grounds. "But as far as actually planning goes, I got stuck daydreaming about hors d'oeuvres and I'm afraid that's been most of my morning," She said with a sheepish smile, taking a seat at the kitchen table. Her mind had gotten stuck thinking about the tiny little sandwiches one could make and she'd been lost for awhile now. "Everything as it should be out there?" Zelda asked, nodding towards the window the looked out over the back garden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back