Evening Walk

Rosaline looked over at Asparuh when he addressed her then she responded, also in Bulgarian, "Can't be too sure, can I? She is my daughter after all." She rolled her eyes gently at herself, when she had said the word daughter it was a little uncomfortable, as she had just adopted her. Rosaline had known Avrille as her adoptive niece, so she would always be a niece first.

[she was trying to protect Avrille.. she only just met Abbey.. so she doesn't really care *shrugs* ]

Asparuh noticed Hadan's silence. He grew curious with it. She normally wasn't this silent. Dismissing it, he narrowed his eyes at Abigail, "A waste of time? You are still getting what you want, just have bloody patience." Asparuh was struggling with patience himself. Asparuh smirked slightly at Rosaline, continuing to speak in Bulgarian, "I wouldn't do anything with my granddaughter around either. For all I know, if we fought again, she would be harmed, and you wouldn't even care. I think it is better if we just don't fight anymore. There is no point in it, and it is rather childlike." Asparuh wasn't used to speaking in a matter like he was now. However, he was overly protective of Hadan, and he was rather confused on why they fought last time.

Abbey looked at Asparuh and she scoffed, "Getting what I want? Do you think I want my parents dead? Do you think that I want my only sister to be missing? Do you think that I want to have memories that would make you cringe? Because if you do, you are sorely mistaken, never mind the fact that I already knew that about my parents, I actually think I know more about them." She looked over at Rosaline and said quietly, "Can I please go back to Hogwarts? I don't want to be here." Abbey was so angry she didn't care that Hadan had heard any of this, it wasn't like she was going to bring it up, only extremely foolish people would do such a thing. Abbey knew that if anyone found out about her secrets with out her knowledge she would hunt those people down and would find a way for them to..suddenly forget about it.

Rosaline looked over at Abbey with slight shock and said, "Abigail." She didn't know how to act to any of this, she didn't know the girl long enough to punish her for treating Asparuh this way, and she didn't believe it was her place. She nodded her lip at Abigail's question then turned to Asparuh and nodded her head and said, in Bulgarian, "That seems like the smartest thing to do, I don't know why we did fight anyways." She hid a smirk masterfully as she thought, Well.. that was easier then I thought it would be, I'll have to write Chavdar soon. She looked over at the quiet albino and said in Bulgarian, "Well it was nice to meet you Miss Johnson, good to see you again Asparuh." She smirked to show her small amount of sarcasm when she said that it was good to see him, the only reason it really hadn't been was because of the disagreement he and Abigail were having.

She put her hand on Abbey's shoulder, and adjusted her arm on Avrille's shoulder so she could make sure she didn't run off in the last second. With a loud crack she disapparted and with another loud crack she apparated outside of the school grounds to send the small girl on her way, knowing already what her plans for the night would entail: tears, and reading.

Hadan raised an eyebrow at Abbey, and seeing her react like that. To be honest, even I knew what Asparuh meant by getting what she wanted. Hadan shook her head, I think Asparuh has been through worse, I mean, he killed multiple people...hardly anything will make him cringe. In fact, seeing a twin sister being blown up is enough to plant nightmares in someone forever, remembering all the blood, and you don't see me acting like that. Hadan glanced up at Asparuh, and shrugged, "So...should we head back home too?" Hadan's eyes lingered on Asparuh, in hope for some explanation, even though she probably won't get one anyway.

Asparuh did not flinch at anything the girl said. He had put people through torture, and all those crazy things that he performed back in the golden ages. He simply nodded at Rosaline, and glanced down at Hadan. He said coldly, "You have the worst choice in friends, I hope you realize that." He nodded, "I'll take you back to Asparuh's. I have research to do." Asparuh grabbed Hadan with both hands, and disapparated to Chavdar's house, dropping off Hadan, before apparating to the Zhefarovich Manor.

END OF THREAD

wow.. it didn't turn out how we planned :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back