Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony Mix 14" Core of Basilisk Fang; Black Walnut/Maple 12 3/4" Essense of Silver Thistle
Hadan smiled a true smile, as she slipped on her emerald robes, a gift from Asparuh for the holidays. Hadan smiled down at them, loving the material. She walked down the stairs of Chavdar's house. He was working overtime at the Ministry, and Vasilka was in the private study, reading. Asparuh was not allowed to see Hadan while Chavdar was around, apparently. She was unaware of their feud, and did not care. She walked out the door, seeing Asparuh waiting for her, and rushed to him, her red eyes filled with unmistakable thrill.

As they began to walk down the street out in the open, she stayed silent. Even if she was with a Death Eater, she felt perfectly safe. Hadan made sure that Asparuh hid his Mark, because she did not want him to be caught. Hadan did not want to lose yet another family member.

Asparuh waited patiently for Hadan to get dressed outside. Once she came running to him, he couldn't help but roll his eyes out of enjoyment. Hadan was attached to him, as far as anyone could see. Once they began to walk, Asparuh folded his arms across his chest. He thought it was foolish to have Hadan over at the house, while he was around, and hunting down Chavdar. Hadan pleaded that he would hide his Mark. He did not see any reason to, but alas, he gave in.

Asparuh sighed, and felt his black robes flow behind him as he walked. His hair was tied back, and his eyes were a dark shade of grey. Asparuh glanced up at the sky, and ordered Hadan, "Put the hood on. The sun is still out." Asparuh shook his head, and used his wand to put the hood over her head as they stepped into the light. It might be in the evening, but the sun was still out, as it was setting.

Abbey didn't understand what was really happening to her, she was in Bulgaria with some strange woman, her adoptive daughter and some boy that she had heard about from Isabella, because they claimed that they were related to her. She wasn't sure if she should be happy or not, but this was all so much. She looked over at Rosaline Jenane, wondering what to call her. Her violet eyes made her stand out among the group of people she was walking with, they all had similar bone structure and stature and eyes, except of course the adoptive daughter, but that was understandable, and she had gotten a few glanced from people.

Abbey pulled on the strings of her sweater anxiously, with her wand firmly tucked in her sleeve, but it was loose enough for her to pull it out in case it was a set up. I don't want to be sent back to the orphanage, she thought hopelessly as she pulled her arms around her stomach and walked with her head down and her eyes averted. Walking in the fashion she had adopted last summer. She heard quick slurs in Bulgaria between Rosaline and Avrille, the boy had decided to stay at their home to write a letter to Isabella, who was in Italy, which she was a little thankful for, she didn't like his aura, it was too dark for her.

Rosaline looked over at Avrille and smiled then said in Bulgarian, "Avrille, zip your coat up, it's cold." She looked over at the violet eyed girl she was supposed to call her niece and bit her lip, she looked quite scared, but Rosaline had read her history that was on the family tree and she understood why she was like this. How do I deal with someone that was abused and had their parents murdered? she thought to herself before looking back to where she was headed.

"Abigail," Rosaline began, in English. "Do you... have any questions?" she asked politely, knowing that this girl was probably more scared and confused then she had ever been in her life. She looked down at Avrille and saw that she hadn't put up her coat, she looked like she was off in some other world, she turned towards her daughter and zipped up her coat forcefully.

Avrille walked along with Rosaline, who she had begun calling Mother, it was still sort of awkward though, and some girl she didn't care to speak to, she seemed a little dull for her liking. She barely raised an eye brow when Mother addressed her, she was looking intently at a pale girl, that had dark red eyes. She rubbed her eyes with her bare hand as she looked at her to see if she was actually seeing someone with red eyes.

Avrille was ten, so it was natural for her to be curious about that, never mind the fact that she hadn't ever heard of an albino, never mind see one. Her vibrant green eyes were taken away from the girl's red eyes when Mother zipped up her coat. She squirmed away once she had and then asked in Buglarian, Mother, what's wrong with her eyes? She raised her arm towards the girl and pointed, not realizing how impolite she was being.

Hadan bit her lip, when she felt her hood pull over her head by Asparuh's wand. Hadan stared ahead, and her eyes widened in shock. She was looking straight at Abbey. Hadan wanted to shout hey, but didn't dare to. Hadan glanced up at Asparuh, and smiled weakly, "I see one of my friends from school. Grandfather, you might like her." Hadan honestly did not know whether he would like the girl. Hadan gave a sly wave to Abbey, in hope of catching her attention. However, the woman beside her intrigued her. Didn't she work at the school? Abbey's parents were dead, so who was the woman and the child, who was pointing rudely at her?

Asparuh's eyes glanced up to see who Hadan was talking about. Asparuh immediately knew who the woman was. It's that foolish girl from Brightstone. Asparuh hissed under his breath, "If she is with her, then I doubt it." Asparuh promised himself that he wouldn't do anything evil while he was with Hadan. He did not want to endanger her life, for some odd reason. As Hadan approached the group of three, Asparuh kept his cold stance, curious of the outcome of all this. It couldn't be good. Asparuh did not speak, and stayed silent, hoping that the girl that Hadan spoke of was just a misunderstanding of some sort.

Abbey looked over at Rosaline at her question, but was about to respond to her when she had caught a glimpse of someone familiar in this strange country. She looked over at them, then glanced down at the child as she pointed at Hadan and said in a small voice, "That's my friend." She gave Rosaline a look that asked if she could go see her, she was scared now, and she didn't want to be with a complete stranger now, even though she didn't know Hadan all that well. She looked back over at Hadan, then at the man that was with her and she smiled weakly at him. She nodded her head once, but politely at him, then looked over at Hadan and smirked. Of all the people, she thought, rolling her eyes at this.

Rosaline looked at Avrille, and her eyes widened when she saw Asparuh, she put down her daughter's arm and said, "Avrille, nothing, let's go.." She put her hand in front of her daughter's chest protectively, suddenly feeling very motherly. She looked over at Abigail when she spoke, she raised her eye brows at the girl, and gave her an odd look, but they were in complete public, it wasn't like Asparuh would risk the girl he was with.

Rosaline narrowed her eyes at the man and gave him a look that read as if asking if he would just put up with this for now. I wonder who that girl is.. she looks vaguely familiar, it can't be Chavdar's daughter can it? she pressed her lips together, deciding that it wasn't. Chavdar said that he was spending Christmas with Hadan in New Zealand.

Avrille looked over at Mother and smiled sheepishly at the girl she had been pointing at, then glanced over at the man, and a malicious smirk appeared on her lips, he looked a lot like Kal, except older and uglier. Her vibrant green eyes showed her curiosity in all of this. "Why Mother?" she asked Rosaline in Bulgarian, not bothering to look at Rosaline now, who seemed to be looking at the man that reminded her of Kal. She stepped out of the way and walked over to them daringly, and looked over at the red eyed girl and she smiled politely then looked over at the man and said smirked, awaiting the violet eyed girl to approach the girl she had said was her friend. Avrille had already assumed that the girl was going to go talk to her friend anyways so she might as well approach the people.

Hadan glanced up at Asparuh, seeing his uneasiness. She sighed, and smirked at Abbey. Hadan approached the group, and she grinned at Abbey, then glanced at the younger child. She did not care much for younger children. Hadan glanced up at the woman, and narrowed her eyes at her, wondering where she had seen her before. Hadan introduced herself, "Hadan Johnson, and this is my grandfather, Asparuh." She turned to Abbey, "What brings you out here to Bulgaria, Abbey?" Hadan was unusually happy, or else she wouldn't have approached a group of complete strangers. She was with Asparuh, what harm is there?

Asparuh made sure that he was by Hadan's side at all times, even when she approached the group. Asparuh put his hand on Hadan's shoulder, protectively. Asparuh only nodded at the woman's look. He was with Hadan, and did not want to get her hurt, in any way possible. Asparuh's other hand rested by his side, his wand tucked away. He wanted to demand what her problem was back in Brightstone, and demand how on earth she knew him. He had assumed through Chavdar, but of course, his hunting for information turned up as a waste. He felt frustrated about all of this.

Abbey rolled her eyes at Rosaline and then at the younger girl and she smiled at Hadan and said, "Hi Hadan, this is my.. Aunt? Rosaline and her daughter.. umm." She tapped her chin twice trying to remember the girl's name but was unable to, they had been speaking in a language she didn't understand the whole time anyways. "Well.. apparently we're related, I'm not sure," she muttered with a small shrug.

She looked over at the man and smiled weakly, then looked over at Hadan and asked curiously, "What are you doing here? Didn't you say you were staying in New Zealand?" She tightened her grip around her stomach as she waited for a response, she didn't like the silent conversation Rosaline and Asparuh were having, but Asparuh didn't scare her, she just didn't like the secrecy, at least not around people she didn't know. She suddenly remembered that she hadn't introduced herself to the man so she said, "I'm Abigail Lurken." Her vibrant violet eyes danced as she said her surname, she was so proud that she was the daughter of two Death Eaters even after everything.

Rosaline glanced over at Abigail when she greeted her friend, it was Chavdar's daughter. Her expression didn't show what she knew though, she just glanced over at Asparuh, knowing exactly what he wanted to ask her, but she also knew that he wouldn't interrogate her in front of Hadan. "Hello Asparuh. How are you?" Rosaline said coldly, as she waited for the two girl's to get their conversation over, she didn't like having Avrille being around him, it made her feel more then a little anxious.

Avrille glanced over at the violet eyed girl when she attempted to introduce her. "Avrille Grinaes," she said and crossed her arms against her chest as she side stepped over to Rosaline, not exactly understanding why she seemed so anxious around the man named Asparuh.

Hadan glanced up at Rosaline, and smiled warmly at her, "Hi Rosaline." She paused, and finally said, "Hey there, Avrille." Hadan stared at both Asparuh's and Rosaline's tense forms. This made her curious. She would find out later though. Hadan turned her attention to Abbey, "I am staying in New Zealand. But while my dad, well, my adopted dad, is working late, and Vasilka is caught up in dad's study, I wanted to spend some time with grandfather. And he took me here to his home country." Hadan gazed up at Asparuh, and folded her arms across her chest. She was not approving Asparuh's behavior. Not at all.

Asparuh did not smile at all. He said to Rosaline, just as cold as ever, "Evening, Rosaline. I could be better." He glanced at Hadan's emerald robes that he had gotten for her. He actually smiled gently, and glanced back up at Rosaline, all traces of the smile gone. "And how are you?" He forced to ask her the question. Asparuh heard the girl, Abigail's last name. Lurken. Asparuh gave her an odd look, "Lurken, as in the deceased Death Eater Lurkens?" Asparuh couldn't help but smirk on the inside. If Rosaline was a relative of the Lurkens, then he couldn't help but be strangely impressed. Anyone with a pureblood line is usually on Asparuh's neutral or good side. Although, he had questions about the Rosaline woman.

Abbey smiled at Hadan when she spoke about her father and grandfatehr then she looked over at Asparuh when she addressed her. She nodded her head and said quietly, "Yes.." She pursed her lips in thought, then asked cautiously, "Why? Did you know them?" Her eyes widened curiously, she hoped that if he did he would tell her anything he knew about them, though he didn't want to bore the others with conversation about her family. She smiled proudly to herself, she was a pureblood Slytherin that was the daughter to two Death Eaters. How would he know them? she thought as she furrowed her brow and pressed her lips together tightly, this whole situation was a little odd.

My internet crashed and I had to restart my computer.. sorry for the late reply

Rosaline looked at Asparuh and said, "The feeling is mutual." She knew that the reason he was not as..happy as he could be was because she was here, but she too wanted to leave from his company so he would just have to be an adult about all of this. She raised her eye brows when Asparuh spoke to Abigail about her parents then smirked, wondering if Abbey would figure it out, she would be a little disappointed if she didn't.

Hadan glanced up, curious about whether the Lurkens were Death Eaters. Hadan knew that Asparuh was one, but did all Death Eaters know each other? She did not know. Hadan glanced at Rosaline, wondering how she knew Asparuh.

Lame... >.<

Asparuh smirked, and replied, "I thought so. There aren't many Lurkens that are pureblood, or alive, that I know of." When the girl asked why, and if he knew them, Asparuh debated on mentioning anything. Asparuh's gaze continued to bear onto Rosaline's blue eyes. He knew that his plans for Nataliia would be put on hold for Rosaline, and his curiosity to know where she came from, and how she knew so much about him. "I knew them, yes." Asparuh paused, "I won't say anymore." Asparuh glanced down at Hadan, his hand still gripping her shoulder, though not tight. It was obvious that he cared a lot for Hadan.

Abbey bit her lip and said, "There are only two of us, at least that I know about." And I'm one of them, she thought pathetically. She bit her lip when Asparuh said that he wouldn't share any more, her eyes narrowed on his grey eyes and said, "Why? I don't care if you knew them because you're a Death Eater or not, I want to know about my dead parents." She crossed her arms against her chest frustratedly, she couldn't help but be angered about this whole thing. Her violet eyes danced with anger making her look very much like her mother, through her eyes only though, she looked cold like her father now, because she had his bone structure, not that she knew. "I'm sorry sir but I deserve to know about them," she said, with only a hint of apology in her cold voice.

Rosaline looked over at Abigail and said, "Abigail, he doesn't want to say, if you'd like I'll show you their history on the family tree." She put her arm around her daughter's shoulder protectively, she had a feeling that this would not bode well, which was completely understandable, from both sides anyway.

Asparuh could only shrug, "I only know that they are Death Eaters, and that they were killed bu aurors. I don't necessarily get personal with others. Like Rosaline said, if you want to know more about them, then look it up on the family tree. They were...good Death Eaters, I suppose." He did not know how to word it, but he could vaguely remember them. A year after they died, Asparuh faked his death. He did not pay much attention in those years between 2008 through when he emerged from the Zhefarovich Manor. Asparuh noticed that Rosaline looked as though she were protecting Abigail Avrille. Asparuh murmured, in Bulgarian, "I won't attack anyone, not today. So you don't have to be worried."

Abbey narrowed her eyes, the man seemed to be telling the truth, she let out an exasperated groan then mumbled under her breath, "Waste of my bloody time." She looked at Hadan apologetically, she hadn't meant to be so rude about this whole thing but she was a little frustrated with it all. She let out a small sigh as as the looked back over at Asparuh, she hadn't meant to snap like that, she smiled weakly at him, then moved her bangs out of her face lazily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back