OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
This years ball seemed way more scary than last year. Kia got stood up last year and yes, she knew that she forgave him and she knew that it wasn't just because Jatin wanted to hurt her, but it didn't change that fact, that now she was scared of being stood up again. Of course, Arthur didn't seem like someone who would ghost her, but what if he oversleeps as Jatin did? She was totally scared about getting ghosted now, but Kiara had to hope for the best, right? No way, that he would hurt and embarrass her like that. Why dates or balls were always this scary?

Kiara was standing somewhere close to hall entrance, in the place where it was pretty hard to scare her, but who knows, maybe Arthur again will find the way to do it? But she tried to look around to don't skip anyone that came together and, of course, to don't skip her date.

@Arthurian Taylor

Last edited:
Arthur hadn't been to a dance with someone before. The last time he'd been to a dance, honestly, he'd gotten punched in the face. He still didn't understand; he and Apollo always teased Rose, he didn't understand why the other boy had been so upset. Was still so upset. But he pushed the thought aside. He didn't actually own a suit, but he had tried to at least look somewhat nice. Kiara certainly did. He'd taken the long way around so he could sneak up behind her. It took a little bit of work, but he snuck around and slid in behind her. He waited a moment before leaning in. "You look nice tonight," he whispered in her ear, a coy grin on his lips.

Kiara still was watching the entrance as Arthur came up behind her. She jumped as she heard his voice in her ear and fastly turned around, blushed and sweetly smiled. "I should get used to you getting up behind or I should start leaning on the walls," she giggled and since he was already close enough, Kiara just got even closer and hugged him tightly. "Thank you. You look amazing too," she would call him a perfect noble Gryffindor, if he came in a suit, but he still looked really good. This time she didn't let him go as fast. She was so happy and relieved that he came. For her it still was a bit weird that she still had really active butterflies in her stomach. "I think it's our time to finally show me what you learned," Kia said after finally let him go, but she took his hand in her hand and slowly started to walk more into the hall. "Or we should start with snacks? Conversations? Pictures?" She started to offer and didn't even notice that she still held his hand.

Arthur chuckled, wrapping his arms around Kiara and hugging her back, swaying her lightly. "Now, now. You know you like it," he teased her softly. He chuckled, following after her. He laced his fingers through hers, surprised that he liked the way it felt. "I think we should get a picture first, then maybe a dance?" He offered, looking to her and smiling softly.

Kiara leaned on his chest with her head and when he teased her, she leaned a bit back, looked at him through lashes and giggled. "Feeling too confident, hun?" He teased him back and almost grabbed her stomach when he laced his fingers through hers, it was a new highened level of butterflies. She softly smiled at the floor and then also at Arthur. "Yes, yes, yes! Sounds amazing," Kia excitedly started to smile even more, and got back next to him, not a little step in front of him, but she still was leading their way. "Have you been to ball before?" she asked, tilted her head in a bit while watching him.

Arthur followed after Kiara easily, wincing when she asked about previous dances. "Only once. I got punched," he rolled his eyes. He still didn't understand it. He ignored it, enjoying the way her dress swished as she walked. "Have you?" he asked, curious now.

Kiara looked at him with a frown. She accidentally remembered Rose Lockwood. She punched someone in nose last year, was it a coincidence? "Why? Why would someone punch you?" Kia almost chuckled, it sounded weird, but since it didn't happen at that second, she found it pretty funny to hear. "Yes, last year I signed up for blind dates, but I didn't get into any drama. I was also at Valentines Day dances, but I fastly got back to my dorm, cause some stuff happened and I don't remember if I was at Halloween dances. Before that I still was at Beauxbatons," she chuckled now and then softly smiled at floor. She missed France a lot and missed Beaux even more. She tried to remember was she at Halloween dances or not, and then she remembered one girl from Hufflepuff, but chose not to tell that, it wasn't that important. "I hate staying alone at the dorm," she said as an explanation for why she didn't just sit in dorm, but chose to go and have fun.

Arthur shrugged at the question. "I was goofing off with my cousin Rose. A harmless joke, nothing really out of the ordinary. I joke with Rose all the time." He shrugged, turning his attention back to her. His brow furrowed at the look on her face. He put his arm over her shoulder, running his thumb lightly over her shoulder. "Well then I'll just have to drag you out more," he promised softly, and without really thinking he pressed a kiss to her temple.

And then Arthur actually approved Kiara's thoughts. Rose Lockwood was upset because of Arthur. Probably still is. And maybe Kia and Rose wasn't exactly friends, she was surely closer with Arthur, but didn't she bring up to Rose girl solidarity? Kiara looked at the floor as Arthur spoke and when he finished, she looked up at him. "Last year, some time after ball, I was talking with Rose. It wasn't even a day or two after ball, it was way more. Are you sure that what you did was harmless for her?" she tried to talk as softly as she could so it doesn't seem like she was blaming him for something, she wasn't, but she clearly saw that something was off. "I also saw her at Nicole and Connor drama, and she totally isn't person that is easy to get offended," she quietly added. Kiara didn't let him go, didn't move away her hands. She looked at him carefully and sheepishly smiled.

When he put his hand over her shoulder, Kia let him take the dominance, again. She smiled at his promise and blushed when he kissed her temple. For the moment she stayed quiet, that wasn't common for her, after that she got closer to him and put her hand around him, a bit higher than his waist. "Yes, please, do that. I would love it," she sweetly smiled at him and leaned her head on him. Kiara loved the feeling that she felt now.

Arthur's brow furrowed. He almost said he was sure Rose didn't care about his silly jokes, but then he remembered how hard Apollo had punched him. He bit his lip, chewing it a moment before letting out a sigh. "I don't... think so? It was a tiny prank, easily fixed by magic." He didn't sound sure. "I thought my friend Apollo was in on it, we were always joking with her. But she punched him, he punched me." He rubbed the back of his neck. He smiled softly as she agreed with him, not noticing the slight blush on his cheeks. He rubbed his thumb lightly over her shoulder. "Do you want to dance?" He asked.

Kiara nodded as he spoke and slowly rubbed his back as trying to show him that she supports him, but she still was looking at floor while he was talking as it helped her to concentrate and when he said about the chain punch reaction, Kia lightly smiled as she was sure that she understood what happened. "Arthur," she had to get a full attention, so she said his name in her French accent that usually was really light. "You messed up their moment. At that moment, he was serious with her and you, with that joke, made it seem like Apollo was playing with her." she talked quietly, but it was loud enough for Arthur to hear and too quiet to be heard by other people."Joke was harmless, but this situation gave it consequences. You finished what was between them," she didn't try to say love or relationship, because she couldn't know it from some words. Between them may had been peace or partnership, but she still was more sure about crush. "Yes! Come here," she slipped out of under his arm and stood right in fron of him. When she was sure that he was ready, she came closer to him again and then put her hands around his neck, and then happily smiled at him.

Arthur's brow furrowed at her words. Rose... and Apollo? Together? The thought confused him. Neither of them had ever shown any interest. "I need to talk to Rosalind," he commented, mostly to himself. He set the thought aside, shaking his head lightly. He had other things to focus on right now, but he would deal with Rose later. He stepped forward, taking up the position she'd shown him. "I'll try not to step on your toes," he teased, winking playfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back