OOC First Name
Camilla
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Curly 13" Rigid Pine Wand, Meteorite Dust Core
It's that time of year again! Anyone watching this year?

I haven't caught the semis but might watch the replays tonight and tomorrow night here. Then it's up at 5am Sunday morning to watch the final live from the comfort of my bed. :lol:

Any songs that really stick out to people? I'm obligated to support Australia but I was excited to see The Rasmus for Finland for the joy of "oh, I remember them!" Naturally Ukraine is the favourite, especially for the televote, but keen to hear people's thoughts.

I have not really listened to anything (bad Eurovision geek) I don’t even know what our (Australia’s) song is or if we got through.
I will watch the red how of the semis tonight and then maybe the second one tomorrow if I can stream it. But I am going to a ball tomorrow night.
I will the. Watch the finals at 3am from my hotel room post ball. And I am still deciding if it will mean a quick nap or an all nighter. Either way it will be good.

It's that time of year again! Anyone watching this year?

I haven't caught the semis but might watch the replays tonight and tomorrow night here. Then it's up at 5am Sunday morning to watch the final live from the comfort of my bed. :lol:

Any songs that really stick out to people? I'm obligated to support Australia but I was excited to see The Rasmus for Finland for the joy of "oh, I remember them!" Naturally Ukraine is the favourite, especially for the televote, but keen to hear people's thoughts.
Personally, I didn't watch the Eurovision this year at all... I didn't have time for it at all. My head was busy with other world events. I liked it before, though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back