Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Estrella walked calmly into the hospital wing; the wound in her hand wasn't bad, but she would rather not suffer the pain of bleeding and stinging. She had attempted to stop the flow of blood, but it had not worked well. "Excuse me, mam?" she asked the woman in the room, who was tending to a nauseated student in another bed.

"Whats wrong?" Inquired Professor King who had been watching the hospital wing closely since the nurse was often nowhere to be found...

"There is someone who might start helping out in the hospital wing... h continued Sophia, slytherin house, you might know her, she'd probably better to help out with any injury you have, I can do advanced healing, but is not my forte, I am most comfortable with conjuring bandages, slings, and splints... so if it's nothing in my comfort zone, I'll leave you for her to heal...?"

"Alright," Estrella muttered. "I was wondering where a nurse was. I just need something to bandage this," she held out the huge scratch on her hand,"and maybe something to kill the pain.

"Just a cut then?" he pulled out his wand and pointed it at her hand, "Ferula", the cut was immeadiatly bandaged, "and this spell," he continued, "should heal the cut... I know it heals bones, and noses and since a nose is cartalidge, I'll try it on your hand, Episkey, I hope that helped" he stated as he turned to leave the hospital wing.

Sophia walked in and saw Estrella. "Oh hello. I'm volunteering in the hospital wing." She looked at Estrella's hand, "although it seems you've already been helped."

"Thanks anyways, Sophia," Estrella replied. "I was wondering where a nurse or someone got to!"

"No one's really sure where the nurse went. I hope she's all right. For now the headmistress is letting me help out in here. Although I can only do minor things of course."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back