enjoying the tranquility

Aleyha shrugged, "Apparently a wife. I'm in an arranged marriage." Absolute poison dripped from her words. She was not happy about this marriage at all, especially who it was to. She rolled her blood-like eyes and she glanced at her snake. She murmured, "I should let someone know what I am like, but I won't allow it. Because I don't want to open up." It was her choice, and no Hufflepuff was going to change this Parselmouth's mind. Fenrir stared at Alexander with its beady black eyes, before releasing a warning hiss. Aleyha smirked slightly, as she stroked him. "Smooth green snake, but I am not too sure on his species. His name is Fenrir. He told me this the day I got him." Soon, this snake would be large, and she could not wait.

Alex could feel her pain, as the words flowed out of her mouth. It wasn't because he had been in the same situation, it was because it was wrong how someone else could make a life changing decision like that for you at such a young age. " If you don't mind me asking, why are you getting married at such a young age, and why are your parents arranging it for you?" He asked hoping he was not coming across as being to rude, he didn't want to be, seeing as he wanted to make new friends instead of pushing people away.

It was a hard feeling, to let someone in. It is hard to initially get the courage to talk about yourself, but once you can do it , it feels great. Alex thought to himself. He himself, understood fully, with this feeling. " I used to be like that, it was probably the best thing, I ever did, it made me feel a lot better on the inside." The hufflepuff boy said as he looked at the snake that was in her hand, he would have patted it but, he didn't know if it was venomous or not.

He listen as she said it's name, which reminded him of Fenrir Greyback, the werewolf, who developed a taste for human flesh, when he was in human form. It was weird how it all worked out with that. " Smooth green snake, I haven't seen many of them around. So it is not venomous?" He practically asked, restraining himself from patting it, he didn't care if it bit him. It was just the fact that he wasn't to keen on dieing at the moment.

Aleyha wanted to roll her eyes, but she restrained from doing so. She was not about to tell that her grandfather was the one who put her up to this, and she couldn't say anything for fear of being killed. No sign of her thoughts reflected in her eyes. Asparuh Zhefarovich, the one who commanded the entire family as a whole and is a loyal Death Eater that has been one since the very beginning. Aleyha could not say a word about the evil deeds that ran through her bloodline, the very blood that was darkened by the ancestors of her family pulsed through her very limb and vein. "It is for when I graduate. My parents aren't doing it, it is the man that rules my family as a whole. No one crosses him."

Purely an innocent statement, and she put not one hint that he was what he was. "Family traditions." She shrugged and she stared at her snake. Aleyha shrugged, "I dunno if he is or not. He has not bitten anyone or me yet. I wouldn't suggest it though." Aleyha's blood-like eyes went back to Alexander, as if she were staring right into his soul and turning it to ice.

Alex hardly understood what Aleyha was saying to him, it pretty much went over his head." well I still reckon you should have a choice." He said not really paying attention to what he was saying either. he felt different, as she peered into his eyes, it was like all of his soul had been paralyzed and wasn't working anymore. It really began to creep him out. He slowly withdrew his hand and still looked at the snake. It was a beautifully colored snake and Alex wished he would have kept one of the snakes he used to have when he was a little kid. " Ok cool. Judging by the name of it it wouldn't be though." he said his eyes still fixed upon hers, it was like she Hypnotized him.

"Trust me. I don't." Cause I would much rather live, she thought harshly and pathetically in her mind. Aleyha was not fully aware the affect she was having on him. The look in her eyes matched that of her grandfather's. Completely dark and similar to an abyss. Extremely similar to Professor Styx's, considering he was her uncle. Aleyha continued to stroke her snake, and she shrugged. "Poisonous or not, he does well as a companion. He is no pet to me. I use other people as slaves rather than marvelous creatures like him." Aleyha lowered her blood red eyes for a moment, checking upon Fenrir, and her gaze went back to Alexander. "Are you even in the right state of mind and not daydreaming or something?" Were Hufflepuffs prone to daydreaming or being all spacey? Aleyha grew more suspicious and her guard increased as her body tensed and her expression hardened. A natural defense she has.

Why was she so defensive about her arranged marriage, she didn't want to go through with it but was being forced. It was an outrage but he chose not to say anything else and just drop the matter. " Yeah, I bet her would. It would be great to be able to talk to snakes, seeing as if you where lonely you could just talk to him, but then I suppose you wouldn't be lonely then would you." He said smiling, he had kind of snapped out of the trance he was in and looked up at her as she asked him the question about, if he was in the right state of mind. " Yeah I am, I kinda just wandered off there a little bit, sorry about that." He said turning his gaze to the snake again. " So how long have you had Fenrir for?"

Aleyha was rather relieved that he did not press on, or else she would have gotten irritated and possibly punched him. She gave him an odd stare and she snorted, "I am never lonely, with or without Fenrir. It is awesome being able to talk to snakes as it is a gift." Aleyha was so thankful she had that, because without being a Parselmouth she was, well, what was the point of even fighting? If it wasn't for her old snake Vera, Aleyha would have run away from her 'mother' a long time ago. Aleyha rolled her eyes and she shrugged. "Since last year. He isn't that old, but he will get bigger as he grows up." Aleyha wanted him to be at least six feet long.

" That's so cool, I wish i still had my snake, I had a diamond python, it was three meters long." He said smiling remembering how big Tiny used to be. It was silly name for such a big snake, but it suited him very well. If only he could go back to the day he let him play around in the long grass at home. " So how long have you been into fighting for, or fighting people for?" He asked wondering how long she would have been fighting for, it wasn't just that he wanted to make conversation as well.

"Sucks that you don't have it now," though it sounded like she was being apologetic, but truth be told, she was not. She barely knew what the word 'sorry' meant. Aleyha stroked Fenrir once more, before relaxing her arms at her sides. Aleyha had to think on that question, "Um, since I was about eight. So, about four years." A highly random question, and she couldn't help but stare at the Hufflepuff boy suspiciously. Aleyha was one to be ready for anything, so why was she not ready for this?

Alex nodded his head, it was funny how people started fighting at such young ages, he himself had began fighting at the age of six, which was twelve years ago doing Mauy Thai. which is Taiwanese kickboxing, a brutal sport which always involved injury and knock outs. " What style do you use, or do you just fight like anything goes?" He asked realiseing that he would sound a little wierd at the moment, but he didn't really care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back