enjoying the tranquility

Alexander Fields

OOC First Name
Ben
Wand
Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Alexander Fields was sitting down on a chair, in the middle of the garden. Looking around at all of the flora, that had been planted around over the years. Some by students and some by others who have moved on. It was so peaceful out there, the quiet not even a bird chirping. It was like he was back at home, sitting out in his back yard. The flowers that grew here, where everything but normal. Some where green, some grew upside down and there was even one where the flower itself was burning a blue flame. It was beautiful. His white hair was blowing in the wind and his green eyes half covered because the wind was drying his eyes to quick.

Fully dressed in a Slytherin robe, the albino girl not even five feet tall walked through the gardens. Aleyha pulled out her black cloak, and draped it around her small frame as she pulled the hood over her silvery-white blonde hair. As any albino should, they must protect their skin from any direct source of sunlight. Also, Fenrir, her pet green snake who was wrapped around her frail neck, needed some sort of protection too. Aleyha stared down at the flowers. As much beauty they contained, Aleyha was no normal girl and she did not fawn over flowers. Instead, she rolled her red eyes in disgust and continued to walk. Apparently Fenrir enjoyed this area somewhere around here, so she would let him down and he would go hunt. Aleyha spotted an older boy, had to be a sixth year or higher, and she did not recognize him from her house, or from anywhere around here. She approached him boldly, and looked up, her expression icy yet non-threatening, "You are new, aren't you." By no means was she going to welcome him here, but she had to admit, it was better than being sent to Beauxbatons.

Alex was slightly taken aback, for one how short this girl was and the nerve she had, to come up to him and speak as if he was beneath her. " Nah I'm not actually, what about you?" He asked politely, he didn't really feel like saying how he didn't really get out and talk to people that much, seeing as the rude little girl would probably roll around on the ground in hysterics. " I'm Alexander Fields and who may you be?" He asked as he extended his right arm. Knowing perfectly well that she wouldn't except it and probably say something to put him down, but he didn't care it was the way he was brought up and nothing anyone said or done would ever take that away from him. He scratched the back of his head with his left hand messing up his usually neat and tidy white hair.

Aleyha shook her head and she stated, "Sorted here last year." Aleyha usually did not mind older people not knowing her. It would be for the best anyway. If Aleyha wanted to be, she could be the perfect little angel she appeared to be when she actually smiled. Aleyha glanced down at his hand and back up at him. She kept her arms concealed in her robes and cloak. "Aleyha Devearux is my name. Are you a Ravenclaw or something? You look like one." Aleyha did not appreciate Ravenclaws much. Sarcastic little twits, such as her brother. The only exception was Ai, her best friend. Aleyha glanced over at the flowers, before she knelt down and released Fenrir into the weeds. She spoke a few warnings to him in Parseltongue, before standing back up.

Alex withdrew his hand. " Nice to meet you Aleyha." he said thinking how odd the name sounded, but also pretty. " Um no I'm a Hufflepuff actually and let me guess your a Slytherin. Am I right?" he asked perfectly well knowing the answer to his own question. Alex watched as the girl placed a tiny snake down onto the ground and whispered to it in parseltongue. " Your a parseltongue, that's pretty cool." He said remembering back to the day, when he wished he was a parseltongue. He always wanted to talk to snakes, he loved them, even though most of them disliked him and bit him it was a one way attraction to them.

Aleyha almost grimaced when she heard what house he was in. Hufflepuff. She despised that house, but not more than Gryffindor. "Second year Slytherin," she nodded. Aleyha was prejudice, she was not afraid to admit that. Aleyha glanced down and made sure Fenrir was far enough away. He preferred to attack those that got on Aleyha's nerves. He was no pet to her, but a guardian. Fenrir has attacked a few Hufflepuffs, a third year currently last year. She raised her eyes up to the boy and she stated, "And proud of it. Surprised someone other than those that are my friends would find it cool." Aleyha may be more like a snake than an actual human, finding them the smartest and most worthy of species, but she was also convinced for a while that what she was is a curse. However, she did not believe what this boy said. Weren't Hufflepuffs supposed to be normal, wimpy people who would not appreciate the creepy and unnatural such as Aleyha?

" Well it is pretty cool, I used to dream about being able to talk to snakes, there one of my favorite animals." Alex said with a smile. He could tell that she had some hatred to the hufflepuff people but he couldn't tell why, they where all nice people. Well at least the ones he had met and gotten to know. " So what brought you out here, aye?" He asked hoping to get a straight answer and not a smart alec comment off her. Little Slytherin's could be annoying, in large doses but this one seemed someone more mature for her age, which was different to most of the other spoilt little brats, which they where.

Aleyha laughed softly, just a flicker of a smile could be seen. "Really now... I would have never guessed it." Aleyha could not hear the hisses of Fenrir, and knew that he can gone far enough to be out of hearing. Aleyha turned her attention back to Alexander, while shifting her position, her posture straighter and more formal. After all, she did descend from a proper family. Aleyha answered plainly, "Fenrir likes to hunt out here. Why are you out here, in the gardens? I didn't think boys were accustomed to flowers." Aleyha raised her eyebrows slightly, and smirked. Aleyha did not have to be mean all the time, but then again, her buttons were so easily pressed. One push over the line, and she would be attacking. There was a mystery as to when she would actually get mad enough to do such an action. Even Aleyha had no idea. It just happens.

" I don't come out here for the flowers." Alex said with a slight laugh." I come out here for the peace and quiet." It was true, out in the gardens, it was the most peaceful place you could go, hardly any one ever comes out there. That's why Alex enjoyed it so much, no one around to annoy him and occasionally he would get a conversation, which was alright, I suppose. " So, so far how have you been liking it here at Hogwarts?"

Aleyha rolled her eyes slightly. She thought the dorms were the most quiet of places. "I prefer the dungeons. Or my dorm. Whichever are far more quiet than out here in the sun." Her tone lined with disgust and venom. She loathed being outside. She kept checking for her guardian to return. Why did it take so long for a snake to hunt? "I've been in detention twice already. The people here need a good slap to the face on how reality is, and cause of that, been in many fights already. I don't like it." Aleyha put her hands upon her hips and she stared at the grass.

Alex was shocked at how she had been in many fights, how could someone so small, fight. Wouldn't she get beaten every time. " Well that isn't good to hear." He said in reply to her comment on how she had been given detention. " So where bout's in the world do you come from?" He asked hoping he would get a straight answer, if even a answer at all.

Aleyha shrugged, "Covered the Headmistress in ink. It was worth it." There really was no winner in every one of her fights. Magically, she could not do much, but physically, Aleyha put her fiance in a bind. And he was a fourth year. Aleyha thought for a moment. She almost forgotten where she was born in. "Born in Bulgaria, raised in France. Came here. Not that interesting." She did not wish to share her childhood. Bringing that up made Aleyha angry, and someone pushing her to reveal something she did not want to, that didn't work out too well. "Why?" Aleyha demanded, looking up at him with a hardened gaze.

Alex smiled at the thought of someone covering the Head Mistress in ink. " I think everyone here has wanted to do that." He said with a smile as he listened to where she come from. " Never been to Bulgaria, but France was pretty cool." He said as he slid over a little bit in case she wanted to sit down. " Well, I'm from Australia, it's pretty crappy but I guess it's home."

"I was aiming for...someone else. She got in the way." Aleyha rolled her eyes when she thought of it. Truly it was entertaining. "I thought people loved Rambolt." She raised an eyebrow, and she shrugged. Aleyha did like her at one point, until she got in trouble. She went to the woman when she was questioning her father's love life. Aleyha nodded, "Bulgaria is my home. I hated France, and I hate living in Australia now." Despite the fact that she lived in a comfortable home, in front of the beach, Aleyha loved roaming the Zhefarovich Manor's halls. And no one had to worry about neighbors. They had no neighbors, and no one knew where it was except for those in the family.

" Yeah most people do love her, but still she is the headmistress. The kids more then likely act like they love her out of fear of her." Alex said, he didn't really like the headmistress, even though he hadn't really met her. It was the fact that she was the headmistress that annoyed him so. " So what don't you like about Australia?" He asked thinking that she probably iddn't like the sun much.

Aleyha snorted, "What is there to fear about her?" Aleyha found this nothing but hilarious. She laughed darkly, coldly. Aleyha narrowed her eyes and she muttered, "I swear I have never need so much weak filth around here. Or Australia rather. I can't tell you how many times I have gotten into a spat with a mudblood and I overpowered them. Not meaning to sound cocky, but that is just the way it was." She was stating the truth. Aleyha was bold, and she did not care whose feelings were crushed in her words. After all, she was something no one could ever be, something unique and rare. An ablino Parselmouth.

" I honestly don't know why people fear her, she looks like a big softy but I just get a weird vibe off her its strange." He said as he looked down at the ground. He then looked up and laughed at her comment on how Australia had filth. He didn't really care, he didn't know anyone from Australia and he knew she wasn't talking about him, he was sure of it. She didn't even know him. " So you can fight?" Alex asked believing her, he had seen some wierd things happen, big people getting beaten by the littlest of all people. Extremely large men get a beating off there small, petite wives.

Aleyha shrugged. She didn't care about the Headmistress anymore. She raised an eyebrow, put her hands on her hip, and she gave him a once over look, "You think I can't?" Aleyha felt some anger arise, and she did not like being underestimated. Just because she was little did not mean that she was a wimp. After all, Aleyha is currently taking karate lessons, and trying to toughen her blows with her arms. For the strength she lacked in her upper body, she made up for in her legs. She had powerful kicks, enough to bring down teenage boys.

" No. If you would have seen some of the beatings, I've seen women dish out you would be shocked." Alex said defensively, he knew that she would probably hit him in a minute and he would feel bad, if he hit back seeing as his forster parents brought him up, teaching him if a women wants to fight like a man, you should always fight back. He had been doing Muay Thai for about four years now and way getting very good at it. ( Muay Thai = Taiwanese kickboxing.) He was best at his grappling, and could kick thirty centimeter's above his own head.

Aleyha rolled her eyes and she countered, "Oh wow, probably grown women and have more experience than me. I love to say, don't judge people by appearances. Then again, isn't that what all Hufflepuffs are about? The ones I have seen, they judged Slytherins before getting to really know them." Aleyha was now just attacking verbally. What sparked her outburst, it is unknown. Her outbursts nowadays have been known, and there was only a few ways to calm her down, and taking her to a professor sure as hell did not do that. In fact, the only boy that could really stop her from raising her terror was Theodore Snow, her betrothed, by force.

" Most people do judge, but I am not one of those people. I don't care where someone is from or what there back ground is. Once I get to know them that is when I decide what kind of a person they are." Alex said feeling kind of frustrated, as he spoke. He stood up and stretched his legs a little bit before sitting back down. ".... and most of the women that I have seen beat up men, are from out in the country, where the only experience they get is doing the real thing. No classes, no time to practice there moves. Just because your a girl, doesn't mean anything, I wouldn't doubt that you could beat half the students here, most of them are rich snobs who deserve a good punch in the head."

Curious, Aleyha's fumes decreased slightly. Indeed he was right. She narrowed her eyes at him, and she still had her guard up. Her protective shield to protect her from intruders that were unknown to others. Why she put up a shield, no one will ever know. "Then through the time we have spoke, what kind of person do you think I am?" Truly a test to see if Aleyha will attack physically, or back down and leave the boy alone. Aleyha waited patiently for an answer.

" Well judging by the way you speak, you are miss understood and thought of as a rich snob. When you just seem like a ordinary person who, doesn't want to let anyone in, until you feel that there worthy enough of your friend ship." Alex said truthfully, from what he had perceived.".. and i admire that, it is good to find out what people are really like before you get to know them or let them know you."

Aleyha raised her eyebrows, expecting something quite different, but even so, she did not tell her friends everything about her and her past. Aleyha glanced at the ground, and Fenrir had returned. Bending down, she scooped up her snake named after a Death Eater that was a fearsome werewolf. "Your perception is close, not exactly. I don't let people know the me on the inside, but rather what I am now. And more than likely, they are afraid of what I might become in the future." Which is a killing machine like the Patriarch, so I can maybe please him and get a way out of this marriage.

" What are you going to become in the future?" He asked, he knew he was going to get a answer such as Death Eater or something like that. Which would be funny seeing as he would be the one who would capture her." You should let someone know what you are like on the inside, it is good to open up to someone." He said as he took at the snake, it was only tiny but he knew it would be venomous. " What kind of snake is that?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back