Engagement followed by a wedding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophie Chevaliar

OOC First Name
Melissa aka Mel
Well, when Sophie is transferred to the Beauxbatons group, she and Justin Davis have been together since their third year, and soon Justin will propose to Sophie, so what Sophie needs is some friends who will help her prepare the wedding and will be her bridesmaids, Justin will need some groomsmen as well, both are friendly, but if you get on the wrong side of them watch out.

They are both seventeen, so preferably people about their age, anyone interested?

Also, if there's anyone younger, Sophie would be a mentor for them if they like and they could be flower girl or something? :D

I have riley lillis, my 7th year beaux. I can tell you more when i make it onto a computer instead of my cellphone xD
Oh, and theres also her younger sister olive mayfield. Shes a firsty and could be a mentoree?

That sounds awesome! We should make a topic for them to meet though, would you like to start or me?

I'll start a topic (and attempt to remember it) later this morning when I'm at school. I've only really done one RP with them before :r

Awesome, sounds great!

Shall we say they already know each other from ages ago or not?

Do you want them to have been best friends since they're the same age etc?

Sure thing :)
Oh and sorry about topic delay, I've had no computer time. Could you start something? I can't start topics on my phone.

Sure, I just can't right now because I'm supposed to be doing a speech for English, haha, and I snuck on...

She's a bad Melly. :r
She also sucks bad at starting with 'non-evil' characters. I wonder if she considers herself to be evil. And yet I still beat her up.. in a friendly way.

*glares* Zach's just mean...

Sophie Chevaliar said:
*glares* Zach's just mean...
Yes, yes I am.
But you love me anyway.
And I love you too.

Stop doing the small writing please?

Sophie Chevaliar said:
Stop doing the small writing please?
Fine, Ms. Pushy. I'll use big writing!!
I have TAFE tomorrow! :woot:
You can email me during the day?

I'll try... and reply please in our topic? :D

Sophie Chevaliar said:
I'll try... and reply please in our topic? :D
Done.

Who's up next for Melly's plot?

No worries, I'll reply asap, I've just an assignment due tomorrow... :(

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back