Endless Summer

Samantha Rowan

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
I sadly cannot Have one.
It was just nearing Eleven in the Morning when Samantha finally arrived at the remotely quiet beach. Instead of her friends coming with her like they usually did, she was alone this time. Last night there was a small party at their house that ended up with both Allie and Rylie hooking up with some of the local guys for the night. Samantha didn't really want a part of that because she was looking for an actual relationship with a guy and not just a one night stand that would go nowhere for her.So this morning while her friends were cuddling in bed with the guys they had met Samantha decided to put her swimsuit on and go to the Beach to swim a little. Since it was still pretty early it was a little quiet and there wasn't a vast amount of tourists around to get in the way and hog all of the good swimming spots. Samantha's bare feet made imprints in the sand as she dropped her beach bag onto the ground as well as a towel and just about everything else she had brought. Perhaps after a little bit of swimming she would tan for a little bit or something, just so long as she kept away from the house for awhile. Samantha figured that the guys would be at their house until the evening hours so she would have to find something to do until then. So possibly, swimming, tanning, and maybe getting a bite to eat way later on would waste some time before she went home. Even though Allie had told her that Florida was a place you could never get bored at, Samantha was bored a lot of the time. It made her miss Salem way more than she was supposed to. Now only if she could find another person to keep her company today, it would probably make her day much better.

Samantha removed the shirt covering her bikini and tossed it to the ground beside her bag before she slowly headed over to the crashing waves. A breeze blew her streaked hair into her face for a moment before she pushed it away and let the tips of her toes dip into the cool sea water. It was a little cool but once the afternoon progressed it would get warmer and the water would feel amazing. As Samantha's summer green eyes scanned the ocean a thought came to her. Was that Tyler guy still here? For someone as attractive as he was, she really wanted to smack him upside the face. She hadn't seen him in a while but then again she wasn't really out to the beach much the past week. Shaking her head and getting his face out of her head Samantha headed further into the Ocean until the water was about up to her ankles.

Florida was a place where Adrian loved so much, and he was up early to brew him some more potions that would keep his eyes blue and not that mint green that people would question him about, which someone had while he was under the impression that he did not need any sort of cover up or anything. He finished the potion, and vialed it in many vials, so that he could last all day with the stuff, that lasted two hours a serving. He just hoped that it would taste good, but he knew that it wouldn’t. Now under the name of Tyler Lanchester, he smirked and left his apartment to go down to the beach. He greeted a few boys on the way out, and told him to be careful on the waves, as they seemed to be a little hostile. However, to Tyler, it was because they lacked skill. Tyler got into his car, and he drove off, in the direction of the beach. He loved that beach so much, he would visit it every day if he could. He had been away from it for a month now, and he was back to enjoy some good old fun! He really needed it, after his encounter with Colton and really hitting on his girlfriend. Tyler wanted what he could not have, and he knew that. Some of the muggles from around here waved at him from their cars.

Tyler parked in parking lot close to the beach, and he saw that the sun was high and it was still pretty early in the day. Not many people were here but it was awesome. Tyler got out of his car and he made his way to the beach. His white shirt and Hawaiian style trunks the colors of blue and orange made his appearance rather dashing. He wore light tinted sunglasses. Tyler made his way down the beach, his sandals washed with the seawaters. He made his way through the beach, and he saw that there was a figure in the water. Someone he thought that he would never see again. Tyler made his way over to her, blue eyes shining, and he said, “Long time, no see, Samantha.” He even remembered her name, and he was being nice, though he was still an ass, but he knew that it would not work with her, so he had to go through to being the nicer guy, the one under the skin.

The happy moment of being alone on the beach this morning died right then and there. The moment she heard that mans voice her annoyance level went on high and before she even knew it she was wishing she had never come. He was the one person she honestly couldn't see any good in and it was mostly because he had a thing for her. Well he did once, she didn't know if he did now or not. Any guy who still wanted her after the horrible things she said and did to them, was obviously insane and just that desperate to get a girl in bed with them. The wind even seemed to stop with his presence. 'Not long enough obviously.' He was a bit kinder this time. But Samantha wasn't anymore stupid than she was before. She knew better than to trust him and let her guard down. He'd be in her pants in a heartbeat if she was. It was no use trying to leave now anyways. She had taken the time to walk down which would be a waste to go back. The house was filled with something she would just rather not see, and Tyler could always follow her. "Hi Tyler." Samantha rolled her eyes and nearly gagged at the friendliness of her voice. As long as he kept his rudeness and his perverted aways from her she wouldn't be too hostile. Didn't this guy have anything better to do than to torture her? She knew he had other friends and chicks that were into him. It was obvious by the people who waved to him as they walked by. Samantha could figure that Tyler was a regular here as well. Summer green eyes flashed with annoyance before she turned her small frame and crossed her arms over her chest. Now she wished she had her shirt back because there was more for him to look at. Well unless he wasn't here for her. Which would be great.

"Why are you here today?" Her tone wasn't rude by it wasn't like she was trying to hold some small talk form Tyler. It was more like she was demanding an answer and it had better be a good one too. He couldn't have followed her here because they live nowhere near one another and it wasn't like he knew she was coming to the Beach today. Perhaps he was just there to swim and mind his own business. If that was the case then she would surely mind her own business as well and swim on her own. Samantha uncrossed her arms when she felt something brush against her leg. Her green eyes peered down hopeful for a distraction. They landed on a brown and white spotted seashell. Samantha bent down and picked it up between her polished nails. She lifted it to her face and smiled softly. "Hermit Crab." Then Samantha proceeded to toss the shell back into the water with a small toss. She had always wanted a hermit crab when she was younger but it has been said that they difficult to take care of and that they die easily. Perhaps maybe a saltwater tank once she found a place that sold cute fish. Her eyes went back to Tyler and her smile faded.

Tyler rubbed his neck and he hoped that he would not get attacked by Samantha. She seemed like a tiger, but that was what made her even more attractive than before. Tyler figured that she was feisty, and that had already gotten him to have his attentions on her. It was not something that he could really help. He was attracted, and then that was it. Tyler had always been like that. He stared at her now, her beauty just marvelous in the sunlight. But he kept his tongue silent, which he had adapted to doing here in Florida or else everyone would know that he was magical. Tyler really had to watch his back and his guard or else things would really get out of hand. When Samantha greeted him, and even remembered his name, Tyler could not resist that goofy smile of his spreading across his lips. Why was he so happy? He had a crush on Samantha, he realized that. But how was he going to actually...talk to her without any real experience with a girl like her? "I'm surprised you even remembered my name, or even want to talk to me at all actually," mused Tyler loud enough so that she could hear. He slowly walked toward her, so that his ankles were in the water. The water felt so good against his skin, he closed his eyes and breathed it in. He had to remember to watch his tongue around her. Say the wrong thing, and he was screwed. He had to remember that he was here to talk to her, and maybe get her to ride on his boat. He really wanted to impress her with something. When others waved to him, Tyler waved them off to tell him to leave him alone. He wanted some time alone with Samantha here, because he hardly got to see her.

He could see them whenever he wanted, but not her. Tyler just had to make sure that he was not staring at the goods that Samantha possessed. Don't say anything stupid, Tyler. This is Adrian, your better half. Say something smart, and don't lie about it! a small voice said in his mind, and Tyler had to remember, his real name was Adrian for a moment. He would have flipped out otherwise because well, he did not want to have a voice in his head for Pete's sake! Tyler answered her, "Just walking around, about to power up my boat before going out on the waves. You know, just enjoying the small things." Tyler's voice did not have a bit of rudeness in it, then again, Tyler was hardly rude to begin with. He was just a little conceited, and sometimes acted like an ass when he wanted to be one. Tyler noticed that she seemed a little fascinated with the submarine life, because the smile on her face lit up. But when her eyes went back to his own, it faded. Wow, he really had to make it up with this girl. It was about the only way he knew to even get to know her, maybe date her and have some fun with her. He was not looking for anything final, but he was not looking for one-night-stands. He did not like them in the least bit. He had been in one, where the girl left, and he felt rather used. Tyler never wanted to experience that again. "I know you don't like me. At all, but I promise you, I can be a good guy when I am not in a group of people or else my ego runs rampant. Come with me for one ride on my boat, and after that, I promise to leave you and your friends alone."

Samantha rolled her light green summer eyes when she caught a glimpse of Tyler's goofy grin. Chances were that she didn't want to know what he was smiling about so she didn't bother to ask what he was so happy about. Knowing him it would probably just aggravate her anyways. The thing was, Samantha could handled guys that teased her a little and admired her body from time to time. But it was guys like Tyler that pushed it to far that upset her. They always took it too far and make it seem like women were only there as objects to look at and brag about, Tyler reminded her of her ex-boyfriend that had walked all over her heart a few months before she came here with Allie. Samantha's attention turned away from her own thoughts when she heard Tyler start to speak and surprisingly the things that came from his mouth weren't that vulgar and everything. He was surprised that she had spoke to him at all and even remembered his name. Samantha was surprised herself to be honest, she didn't really know why she had said anything to him when her mind was supposedly telling her that she hated him. Maybe she just wanted some company so she didn't feel like such a hermit all the time? All her friends talked about Tyler as if he were some god or something, they lectured her a few times for rejecting his boat ride too. Samantha decided not to let Tyler personally get any closer to her than what he was now and give him a hard time instead of the easier way. "It's pretty hard to forget a guy as annoying as you are. I don't really want to talk to you either but I figure your not going to leave me be anyways." Samantha's thin fingers brushed back some of her caramel brown hair so that it wasn't blowing into her face anymore. She felt a little bad for being mean to Tyler when he was just trying to get to know her but she didn't want him close to her. She already went through one bad relationship and she wasn't looking for another one. The waves continued to brush against Samantha's legs as her eyes scanned the ocean floor for shells or pretty rocks of sorts. She took a step further in and looked up for a moment, Tyler wasn't going to leave obviously.

"Sounds like a fun time, don't drown." Samantha winked after she told him not to drown and bent down to pick up another odd looking seashell. This time she smiled softly and threw the shell near the area where her stuff was. She was going to keep that one for sure. Maybe if she was lucky and she had time she could find a tide pool or something and attempt to see if she could find a crab or a starfish to poke at. Samantha was about to tell Tyler that she was going to go swimming but he spoke first instead. Asking her to go for a ride on his boat again. Samantha rolled her eyes again, why was this man so persistent with this? "Your not going to leave me alone until I say yes will you? Fine, I'll go on the stupid boat ride. But, after this one boat ride you better leave me alone! You can do whatever you want with my friends." Samantha crossed her arms over her chest as her eyes stared him up and down, telling him that she didn't want him to think she was kidding at all. One quick little boat ride where it would all go smooth and then that would be it. No more Tyler nagging at her. What did he even want from her anyways?

Tyler thought that Samantha was hot, too hot to really be from here, but her personality really set everything on fire. Her pushing him away just made him want her more. Tyler was in any way to get Samantha to be his for at least one month, maybe more. He was not into one night stands at all. Tyler liked Samantha though. She was the hottest girl that had hit the shores of Florida. That wasn't the only reason why he liked her. From the way she acted, she was different than the rest. The other girls were nothing more but make-outers. That was it. Chances of her actually going out with him were slim to none, but he was going to try it anyway. Tyler did not think that Samantha would even give him a shot, and he was being nicer now. So, that was a good thing, maybe he won't have to be a cocky bastard. It was not something that he was used to. He did not really know how talked about he was, and he was popular and all, but Tyler was not aware of just how popular with the girls and guys he was. He was a fun guy, liked to party, but his friends did not understand that he was not the type to just sleep with a girl and leave her. "Nah probably not," laughed Tyler honestly. He was agreeing with her because well, she was right. He was annoying.

The blonde smirked a bit as she said not to drown, and he was almost wondering if she was hoping that she would jinx him. Tyler hoped that it would not be the case. When she finally said yes, because well, he said that he would keep bothering her until she went out on the boat with him. Tyler smirked a bit and he nodded, "I will, all right? So, just follow me." Tyler motioned for her to come down to the boat dock so that they can go on the ride. Tyler's boat was not anything large or in charge, but it was a nice sports boat. Tyler told the man that he was going to take his friend out on a ride, and opened the rope. Tyler almost missed magic right now, and a simple unlocking charm would have saved them a few seconds. Tyler found his boat and he hoped into the driver's seat. He loved the feeling of the waves and the smell of water. He hoped that she would hop in so that he could get some speed. He had some life jackets, but he did not put it on. "If you can't swim, you might want to put on a life jacket, just in case," Tyler said in a soft tone. He pulled out the keys and he put it in the ignition and turned on the engine. It roared, and Tyler had a smug look on his lips. He was proud of his boat, because it was his and no one else's. There were bigger ones out there, but he thought his was the best.

Some Months Pass

Samantha didn't really know how it happened and why on earth it happened, but sometime over the past couple of months she had somehow grown a little bit closer with Tyler. This was probably her third or fourth boat ride with him and she had now grown used to the way the whole ride worked. It wasn't that she crushed on him or anything, he was just amusing. That was something that had become obvious on that first boat ride she took with him. He just knew how to really amuse her and be a total loser. It was almost cuter to her. After that first boat ride and the fact that he had saved her from drowning, they hung out the entire day and there something formed. Well probably in his mind because Samantha was still having a hard time trying to tell herself that she did think he was cute, that he was a good guy when he wanted to be, and she didn't hate him as much as she told him she did. It would have been a bad idea in the first place. Samantha knew his type and he was the kind of guy that would leave her in the dust once he had her. It was her playing hard to get that kept him around probably, either that or he was really looking to get laid. Either way she didn't want to have to face the dues when he screwed her over.

"I still have my money on you crashing that boat someday." Samantha commented with a playful roll of her eyes. He was actually pretty good at driving the boat but she wanted something mean to say to him so his ego wouldn't over inflate. Although they had been hanging out she still felt the need to be mean to him. It would keep him off her back about possibly thinking of him less of a nuisance then she used to think. Her summer green eyes drifted over and she paused when she saw two people looking directly at them. Were they friends of Tyler or something? They seemed very focused on him right now too.

Adrian was spending so much time in the muggle world, sometimes he forgot that his name was not Tyler Lanchester. However, Tyler was under the impression that Samantha hated him, and he kept hanging around her. Rumors spread that he was doing things with her, but he had corrected them easily. This had to be the fourth boat ride that they had had together, more than any other girl, but Tyler truly did not care. He just wanted to make sure that he still talked to her. He wanted nothing more but to just know her. He had to know her, because she was a muggle and so different to him. He had saved her from drowning, and ever since then, he had been fascinated with her. She had such soft lips, and though he had known CPR, he was thinking of kissing her while he was saving her. A bold move, he knew, but he hoped that there had been something that had formed. Yet, she was still a little hostile to him. Even if Tyler had slept with her, he would hang around her, and he knew that because he was that attached to the fiery muggle. She seemed so cautious, and Tyler was determined to break through that.

Tyler smirked over at her and he said, "I have a lot of bets against me, but it seems there is a higher force keeping me from crashing." Tyler was assisting himself if he got a little frightened was turning off the boat and using magic, but the muggles would never know this. Hopping out of the boat and onto the dock, he smirked once more over at Samantha and he made a cat gesture with his hand, before his blue eyes glanced down the dock, seeing two people, two very familiar faces coming right for him. His mouth formed a bit of an 'o', before he turned to Samantha and he said, "You need to go, because um, these people, they aren't very friendly with foreign type." One could tell that he was lying right there, but all that was going through his mind was that he was busted. By Colton and his meddling girlfriend.

Gabrielle scrunched up her nose in disgust as a group of muggles walked by her, smelling of god only knows what. If it wasn't obvious that she wasn't a fan of non-magical folk before, it may have obvious now. Her mother raised her up sheltered from this world and any story told about it was always about how horrible it was. This didn't really help it's case any. The ocean's salty smell was overpowered by the smell of friend food and suntan lotion. It really bothered Gabrielle's nose and her stomach. Never had her sense of smell been this strong and this overwhelmed before. "Muggles are disgusting, and they are everywhere." She muttered as she crossed her arms over her chest. Her light blue eyes traveled over to her boyfriend before she sighed, she wondered if he was just as uncomfortable in this world as she was right now. They had come here looking for Adrian since he always mentioned something about some place called Florida. Gabrielle was nervous to come here and didn't really want to have anything to do with muggles but she wouldn't leave Colton alone here and she wanted to see what that knuckle head always did here. "If my mother ever knew I was here she'd slaughter me." Danielle hated muggles even more than Gabrielle did. There would have been a huge fit thrown if she were to ever find out about her daughter going to the Muggle world and allowing them to be around her. This country wasn't even Native to Gabrielle either, she had never really bothered to do anything near or about the United States unless it had to do with the Salem Witch Trials. Thus why Florida was never heard by her before. Why would Adrian want to go here anyways? Well Gabrielle knew he was an idiot, but she didn't think he was this much of an idiot. The Beach was such a serene place, but the presence of muggles totally brought that down a notch or five. Shifting from one long leg to the other she glanced at her boyfriend once more before she nudged him and pointed out what appeared to be his brother and some girl that was with him, was she a muggle or one of them?

Of Course the two of them were going to go and investigate. Actually by investigate it was more like embarrass horribly for being around muggles when he seemingly 'hated' them. Her and Colton both slowly approached the pair and once they were close enough Gabrielle recrossed her arms over her chest. "Who's your friend?" Gabrielle asked a sly smirk rose to her face. this was actually quite funny now that she thought of it. Then again for all she knew the girl could be a witch too. She looked at Colton for a minute, wondering what he thought about this before she looked back at the girl that had gotten off the boat with Adrian. She was a little short and honestly looked to sweet to be with Adrian.

Colton was receiving a lot of weird stares. Him in Florida right now was not the smartest thing that he had done. He was looking at all the muggles, and they thought he was a freak for wearing so much robes. Colton just kept his stare ahead, and wished he had dressed what they would have considered, but he thought that they were dressed like freaks with colorful shorts and flower printed shirts. He would not be caught dead in an outfit like that. Everyone seemed that they were having fun, and waving things that Colton had never seen before. Colton had seen machines that he had never seen before. It was like stepping on an alien planet. Everything here seemed so unreal. Colton was a little afraid - to be honest. Colton glanced over at Gabrielle and he nodded, "Yeah, they are...everywhere here. Adrian should be around somewhere, where there should be magic." Colton glanced around the place and he already hated it here. He surely did. He did not know of much about Gabrielle's mother but from the sound of it, she was a typical pure-blood. He just nodded with her statement and figured that this should never be mentioned.

All he knew about the United States was that they had won a lot of wars. It was about it. Colton felt Gabrielle nudge him and then point out Adrian to him. His eyes fell on a girl and he thought, We better go save that girl before he breaks her heart. Colton made his way over to him and he immediately said, "Adrian, you shouldn't be leading her on like this. That sick game you are playing here, you have to stop." It was not clicking in his mind that this girl was a muggle, and Adrian was leading on two lives. She did not even seem the type to be with Adrian at all, because she did not seem easy or whatnot. Colton folded his arms across his chest and stared down at his older brother in a disappointing manner. Colton caught on the look of his eyes, and Colton muttered, "Adrian, your eye color, what did you do to it?" He was trying to avoid the words 'transfigure', 'potion', 'spell', and 'charm' because there could be a muggle lurking about.

Samantha turned and looked at Tyler curiously when he said that the two people advancing towards them weren't friendly with the foreign type. How could that be when she wasn't foreign to this place, or did he mean something else by what he said? There was obviously a lie hidden in there and that he didn't want her to know who those two people were. They got closer and closer until they were less than a foot or so away from her and Tyler, this made Samantha a little uncomfortable. The blonde grabbed her American Eagle sweatshirt and put it on over her swimsuit and then followed suit by crossing her arms over her chest, trying to put on a brave face for these two strangers. Now that they weren't a far distance away she could actually get a pretty good look at them. One was a male and one was definitely a female, they both looked like they were generally unhappy right now. The male had dark hair and dark eyes, Samantha thought he looked very handsome but his eyes looked a little deep and sad to her. He almost looked like a more cold and polite version of Tyler. The girl that was with him was really pretty. She was a lot shorter than the male and her eyes seemed to be filled with the same coldness, to Samantha she looked like an angel that had lost her way up to heaven and got mixed in with all the misery that this earth brought. Both were very good looking people that seemed to know Tyler somehow, and it made her start to wonder about the man standing next to her. "Um hi, I'm Samantha Daisy. I'm not really his friend or anything..he was sort of just giving me a boat ride" Samantha told the girl with a roll of her eyes and as she extended her hand out for the blonde to shake. By the look and accent of the blonde Samantha would guess that she wasn't from around here, nor was she all that friendly. There might as well be some form of a greeting though.

"Leading me on?" Samantha laughed softly trying to lighten the atmosphere, there was a bunch of tension floating around all of them now and she tried to make it show that it didn't bother her or anything. So even these two knew Tyler enough to possibly warn her about the way he ended up treating women? Good thing Samantha didn't allow herself to become completely entangled with him. Even if she was starting to like him. Samantha took a step from the group and from Adrian as she looked between them worriedly. This group worried her and she was afraid that they would hurt her or prove to her that something was indeed up with Tyler. From day one she knew something was different about him, she was sure there was. The guy brought up something about Adrian's eyes and she looked at 'Tyler' for a moment. His eyes looked fine to her. But that fact that they called him by a different name alarmed her. "Why did he just called you Adrian, Tyler?" Samantha asked as she uncrossed her arms and looked between the guy she knew and the two strangers who were making her questions everything she knew about him. What was going on here and why did she suddenly feel like she needed to go away from these people?

Busted. It was the only word going through his mind right now. First of all, he did not know how these two ended up finding him, but they did. At this point, the man knew that the Tyler act was going to have to drop or else it would cause other issues so, he was back to being Adrian for the time being. He was going to have to lie his way out of it, but there was no fooling Colton and Gabrielle, but Samantha will have to do. Adrian smirked slightly, his own arms folding over his chest, "I am just showing Samantha around these parts. Other than that, who she is, is none of your concern, Ice Queen." Adrian made sure to put on stress to what he called Gabrielle. Adrian could not say too much because Colton was right here, and though Colton was rather scrawny, and not as bulky as Adrian, he knew one thing; magic. And Adrian did not even have his wand on him. Colton was someone that knew his way around with words, and the stare that he was giving Adrian, it was not a friendly one. But that was when he thought that Colton was talking about his two lives, separate identity parts. It did not click in his mind that Colton was talking about leading on Samantha, but that was not what he was doing at all.

"Look, I know the game is sick, but you have to give me some credit here. I am only doing it to free myself of burdens of being tied down. Freedom to do what I want, when I want, it is sweet and victorious. So...Samantha got wrapped up in it, so what? Plenty of girls and guys get wrapped up in what I am playing," Adrian said with a soft tone, before Samantha said the words 'leading on'. Then it hit him, like a shark. Adrian glanced over at Samantha and over at Colton, and he just lost it. His voice raising, his blood pressure rising, "Leading her on? Why in the world would I lead her on? Who are you to talk about leading on! You don't even have feelings, emotional or sexual! If anyone should be scolded for leading people on, it is you!" Adrian shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair. He shrugged and ignored the question about his eyes. No use in saying it is contacts or something. Colton would not know what they were. He glanced over at Samantha and he lied, "Tyler is my middle name, okay? My first name is Adrian." But he had said this in front of Colton, and boy, was Colton and Gabrielle going to catch him up in all of his lies.

Gabrielle rolled her baby blue eyes the moment she saw Adrian smirk and fold his arms over his chest. It was right then and right there that she knew that he was going to say something extremely stupid. To her, he rarely said anything that actually seemed in the slightest sense smart. But Gabrielle also wasn't the nicest human being in this earth either, she did have a soft and more caring side but it seemed that by this point Colton was the only one who knew it existed at all. Even he was getting to close to her, but no matter how much she wanted to push him away and keep him from entering her heart and her mind like he always did, she was faced with the fact that there was part of her that wanted him close and wanted him to continue melting down that icy wall she had around her heart. When Adrian called her Ice Queen it didn't phase the petite blonde one bit. Did he really expect it to bother her at all? The nickname ice queen was something she had dealt with being called all her life, it was true for the most part anyways. She was a very harsh and cruel person who didn't want others involved in her life. It was the way she raised and the way she would remain for most of her life. Then an almost pretty, but obviously fake smile made it's way onto Gabrielle's face. It was like one of those plastic flowers that people tried to decorate their houses with. It was pretty to a point but it didn't hold any realness to it. No one but Colton would really ever see her smile like that, she was sure he could see the fakeness within it. "I'd rather be an Ice Queen, than a walking STD." Then the girl introduced herself as Samantha Daisy. It sounded like such a sweet and simple last name that it also made Gabrielle wonder how she could have grabbed a hold of Adrian's attention. Either way when the girl held her hand out Gabrielle only stared down at wearily before she snorted. Her eyes ignored the girls hand before she turned to look at Adrian, almost glowering at him. Until the handshake Samantha didn't really give anything away about who she was. But it appeared that her true nature couldn't really be hidden. Gabrielle's hands went to rest on her hips.

"She's a muggle? Wow Adrian, I'm shocked. I didn't know you had a soft spot for muggles." Gabrielle shook her head and turned back so she could stand beside Colton and further away from the muggle. Before she had been close merely to threaten Adrian. But being this close to someone like Samantha made Gabrielle a little uncomfortable. It wasn't exactly personal or anything, just the way that Gabrielle was raised up made it hard for her to bond with those that she was taught to hate. Her mother would have already done away with Samantha if she knew what the girl was, and that would have been that. Gabrielle may have been cold but she still seemed to have a little bit more a heart than that woman did. His comment to Colton also aggravated Gabrielle off. she didn't like it when people spoke to Colton like that. "Shut your mouth before I shut it for you. Listen Samantha, this guy is bad news for you. Hanging out with him is just going to get you hurt or into trouble. I suggest you stay far away from him." Gabrielle told the muggle girl with the spring green eyes of the issues that could occur if she were to continue hanging out with Adrian or rather as he liked to call himself 'Tyler'. Gabrielle glanced at Colton once again and wondered what he thought of this. He wouldn't be upset that she had been so rude would he? If he was she could easily apologize later but she wasn't exactly comfortable right now. In fact all this heart and getting riled up because of Adrian was starting to make her feel sick to her stomach or something like that. but she felt awful now.

"What he has told me about what he does with girls. Leads them on for sex, no matter how he acts, because that is his goal," Colton said softly. Colton narrowed his eyes at Samantha Daisy and he was starting to think that she might not be magical at all, that she might just be a muggle living here in the society. Before he knew it, Adrian had insulted his girlfriend and caused Colton to narrow his eyes once more, and he was about to sure enough curse Adrian into next Tuesday, but he was going to be an adult about this. Once Adrian explained what he was playing, it did not make much sense to the Healer. He was playing with boys now too? Leading them on? He did not seem like the type that would go for the boys at all. He seemed to be all female and that was it. Then the wheels in his head were slowly turning, and he wondered if there was more to this. Standing near a muggle, going under a different name, how quick Adrian was to reveal his secrets, Colton knew. He was pretending to be a muggle, and living two lives. Was this all he did? And what in the hell did he do here? Colton had never been this confused in his life. However, Adrian ended up exploding on Colton, and he did not even move his lips in any sort of form. Just stared coldly at Adrian. Whatever he said, it had no affect on him.

Gabrielle ended up saying that the muggle was very well a muggle, and muggles would not be used to that term. Colton glanced over at Gabrielle and he whispered, so that only her ears can hear, "Keep it down on the muggle usage, because they are not supposed to know of our existence at all. I don't think she knows about Adrian being a wizard." Colton turned his eyes to Adrian once more and he stated, "You barely know me, so I would not lay judgments down so soon. I would advise you to stick clear of him, Samantha. He just plays girls, and from what I know, everything you know about him is a lie." Colton was going to point him out, but how was he going to do that without exposing the entire wizarding world? He did not want that to happen, that was for sure. Colton glanced down at the dock for a moment, and then over at Gabrielle. What could he say? Colton let out a sigh and he pointed out, "Case and point, his middle name is not Tyler, it is Rurik. He is originally from Russia, but I don't think he has told you that either." Colton continued on, and this time, he pointed his statements to Adrian, "You are living a life that you don't need to be apart of. This is a lot different than you realize, and it might cost you everything if other people found out. Adrian, living two lives is not healthy, and being around people like her is not safe." Colton's eyes went to Samantha for a moment, and he felt sorry for her. She knew nothing, she was ignorant of what they really were.

Samantha's mouth dropped a little when the brown haired male said that Adrian only had one goal and that was to lead girls on for sex. Well she could have figured this out by just looking at him but it sort of struck her oddly hearing it from another person particularly when she actually started to hang out with him. To think that it could have ended up the same way for her if she hadn't guarded herself carefully from guys like him. When Samantha closed her mouth and the shock wore off she turned and gave TylerAdrian the dirtiest look she could possibly manage. So that's what his intention was the entire time? Get her into bed? Her hand extended up and roughly smacked him clear across the face before she let it drop to her side. "Was that why you followed me around like lost puppy?" Samantha asked him wryly. She remembered the first day she had meat Adrian. He was the same cocky pain in the ass that he was now. But he had a charming side to him that she could also see. Goodness did he want her to hang out with him it seemed. He even went as far as to hang out with her friends just to hang out with her. It was annoying but endearing at the same time. Would he really go that far just to sleep with her? Samantha was fairly sure that she wasn't any good in bed to begin with so that would have probably been a bust on his part. When the blonde girl came forth and called Samantha a muggle she blinked softly. Adrian had a soft spot for them? "What's a muggle?" She didn't understand. But she asked nicely and her tone held more confusion in it than anything. Were they making fun of her or something? That wasn't very nice of them to do because they just met her didn't they? Then they began to point out more on Adrian's lies and the life that he lived that he didn't tell Samantha about. Like his middle name was Rurik and how he was actually form Russia. Her confusion level was officially on fully by this point.

"Okay who are you two anyways and how do you know all of this stuff about Adrian in the first place?" It wasn't that she didn't believe them. She just wondered how they seemed to know all of this and what they had against Adrian. He was a liar and a jerk, but Samantha didn't think too ill of him yet. Probably because for the most part she kept her ground and didn't allow herself to become too involved with him. Samantha adjusted the shirt she was wearing before she pulled a hair tie off of her wrist and put her hair up in a messy bun. It was the only thing she could do so she wouldn't start to cry or become nervous under their gaze. "I fail to see how hanging out with me is not safe. I'm harmless!" Samantha exclaimed with a shrug of her small shoulders. This was not cool at all. Sure she knew she shouldn't be hanging out with him but how in the world would she be dangerous for him. Other than the fact that she did just smack him for being a liar. The two before her seemed very unfriendly and cold, how could she be sure that they weren't dangerous?

"Have you even had yourself tested? After being with Colton, I think you should after the last trash he was with. Merlin, I would not even touch her and that is saying something," Adrian snapped right back at Gabrielle. Adrian was really getting aggravated with this girl, and if he did not have morals, he would have already smacked her then and there, but he had some sort of morals. But her comment about her shutting his mouth made him smirk, "Fighting in fights for your boyfriend? Please, I have more fear in a chihuahua than you. You are such a man, but you look almost ill. There is a trash bin over there, so if you feel rather unwell, go in there, and maybe you will find a home there." However, he was silenced by Colton's glare, as well as Colton grabbing the front of his shirt and almost pulling him off the ground despite the two boys sharing the same height. However, after seeing the fear in Adrian's eyes, Colton ended up releasing him, just in time for him to turn his head to look over at Samantha and receiving her own physical blow to the face. After that, Adrian turned his blue eyes to look over at Samantha to hear what she had to say. Man, this was getting unfair on his behalf. Everyone was ganging up on him. Adrian shook his head truthfully and he said, "No, that isn't. If I wanted to get laid, I would have done so with that Al...something chick. But I refused."

But he heard a threat from Colton, and Adrian scratched the back of his head, and he uttered in Russia, "This is getting out of hand." Colton had told him to apologize to Gabrielle, and instead, he had another form of apology. Adrian was a proud man, and he was bound to weasel his way out of it. Adrian explained to Samantha, "Actually, Colton here is my half-brother and Gabrielle is his squeeze of the year." He could not explain his lies and he was not about to anyway. Adrian wanted to keep up with the muggle thing, and he shook his head. He would just have to ignore Colton for a bit. "Hey! I know, let's stop this endless fighting and just go for a boat ride. Seats four. I promise I will explain everything but to have some fun and maybe release some of this tension..." Adrian did not even wait for an answer as he turned down the docks and walked to his boat, before he hopped into the driver's seat. That was the best that he could even come up with. It got him out of explaining things, did it not? He turned on the engine and he revved it up, letting everyone around know that he was ready to ride.

Gabrielle wanted to say something to Adrian about getting herself tested and the last woman that Colton was with, but there was nothing she actually could say to begin with. Because Gabrielle didn't really know anything about the girl Colton was last with. In fact she often tried to forget so could pretend like there wasn't another and everything. Then again he wasn't her first either but she wouldn't tell him her story exactly either as hers was quite cruel and harsh. Why another person would want to do that to another was just sickening. Shaking the first thing that the moronic blonde said to her she now had to focus on the next insult he threw her way. "Quit bullsh*tting! I'm not fighting his fights, I just think you need to mature a little and actually leave your brother alone for once. I feel ill because I'm looking at you, you filthy blood-traitor." Gabrielle knew better, if there weren't so many damn muggles around and she didn't have her wand tucked away she could probably do a lot of damage to him. Her mother was Danielle Lefevre so there wasn't much else to say except for the fact that she knew what she was doing when it came to using magic. On top of that she didn't like him being rude to Colton. She hated anyone treating him like that, honestly she wished there were no muggles around and she wasn't feeling so sick because then she'd break his neck. For being a pain in the arse and for being a blood traitor, or a muggle lover. His face probably wasn't what was making her feel like she wanted to become sick all over the place. But it was probably relating to him and the fact that he was stressing her out right now. Him and that pain in the butt muggle who seemingly was as innocent as a fluffy little rabbit. Her thought stopped and unfocused themselves a little but when Colton glared and grabbed the front of Adrian's shirt. As much as she wanted to just let Colton pummel him, she knew that they needed to lay low. Gabrielle didn't have to say anything though because Colton released him on his own.

"I'm Colton's girlfriend. And in a minute here I'm going to be killing myself a blonde idiot." Gabrielle mutter as her hand went up to massage her temples. God how did that girl stand to hang out with him for more than a moment or so? Gabrielle reached over softly to grab a hold of Colton's wrist. She was going to ask if he wanted to go home but then he started to talk about going on some boat ride. Gabrielle watched Adrian curiously as he ran off towards something. Her legs carried her after him, gently pulling Colton along with her. "What's a...boat?" He said he would explain things if they went on the ride with him and that was okay with her. Standing beside Colton she decided she would wait for him to get in first because she wasn't sure how or what was really the way to be in one of those things. Would Colton even know or was he just as clueless?

Just as quickly as the tension rose, it was sure to fall when Colton reacted out of anger and scared Adrian half to death. Rarely did the Healer come out and attack someone like that, but he ended up coming to his senses and releasing Adrian from his grip. Colton ran his brown hair through his fingers, as his brown eyes met with Samantha's for a moment. He murmured to Samantha, "I don't want to see you hurt. Not afraid of you harming him, but the other way around." Colton was warm hearted at times, like now, and he, muggle or not, was not a prejudice person. He turned his head back to Gabrielle, and he felt as if she were one of the prejudice people, but he did not care if she was or not, because he cared about her for who she was as a whole. She even used the whole "blood-traitor" word, which he did not mind so much and it appeared that Adrian did not care either as he walked away from them for the time being, saying words that did not really click in the mind of the Healer. Even his threat seemed to have done some good. "Shut your mouth or fishes will enjoy you for dinner tonight." A little on the harsh side but it seemed to have worked, as did Samantha's slap.

After he kissed Gabrielle on her forehead to help her settle down, the next thing that Colton felt was her tugging him toward the docks and the boat - which Colton did not know what in the world that was - and he jumped a tad bit inside when the thing that Adrian was sitting on made a loud noise. His eyes widened and he glanced over the machine. Since he was not raised around muggles, he did not know how that thing ran, or how it was making that noise either. He could tell that he was floating though. Colton stated, though it was more of a guess, "I think it is something similar to what a ship is, but a lot smaller. And louder." Colton saw Adrian motion them with his hand, and Colton uneasily stepped down off of the dock and into the boat. He held out his hand for Gabrielle to bring her into the contraption. Colton hoped that Adrian was going to stick to his words and explain to them what was going on and everything about him being here in the muggle world. Just being here made Colton uneasy. Without being armed with his wand, he did not know what to think. He refused to use magic in front of muggles.

Samantha felt that her slap had worked but that didn't stop her from being worried about the other two whom seemed to be getting more and more annoyed with Adrian as the seconds ticked on by. Colton said that he didn't want to see her hurt so it wasn't her that they were worried about, it was the blonde male right next to her that they were uneasy about. However Gabrielle seemed to be fond of neither Samantha nor Adrian for some reason. For such a pretty girl she was very hostile, the coldness could easily been seen within her eyes. "I thank you for keeping an eye out on me and everything, Colton. But I'm a big girl. Plus I don't think I'd ever really get involved with your brother anytime soon anyways." Samantha shifted her summer green eyes up to the cocky looking Adrian before she smiled softly and shrugged her shoulders. As harsh as it sounded and as weird as it sounded but she didn't want to get involved with Adrian. He was handsome and well off but his attitude stunk and it she knew that if she allowed him in and let her guard drop then he would tear her heart to pieces. Samantha had one boyfriend do that to her already so she wasn't willing to let that happened again The cool and wet sand under her feet reminded her that she was still on the beach with Adrian and the other two. They were going to remain there for long because then Adrian suggested a boat ride where he would explain everything. Samantha had just been on a boat ride with him but another one didn't sound too bad right now. Her lips curled up into a soft smile and she followed after the blonde. Glancing back just in time to see Adrian's brother giving the girl a kiss on the forehead. Awh how cute! Samantha hurried after Adrian and soon found herself at the boat that she had just been in not too long ago. It would be strange having someone else on the boat but maybe that would make it harder for Adrian to pester her.

Bringing herself into the boat she sat herself down on one of the seats and watched Gabrielle and Colton carefully. A small giggle left her when she heard Gabrielle ask what a boat was. They must have been from a very foreign country or something because she thought everyone knew what a boat was. Her eyes drifted to Adrian for a moment before she giggled again, he seemed to know that they were strange. When her eyes returned over to Colton she saw him help Gabrielle into the boat. That was quite a cute scene. It almost made Samantha a little envious that Gabrielle had such good guy to look after her. Perhaps they even loved one another. 'I wish I had a guy like that, oh well.' Samantha sighed. No use wishing for it to be so because all the guys she managed to attract were such jerks and everything. Like Adrian, he wasn't boyfriend material. Letting her eyes rest onto the couple as they stepped into the boat she cleared her throat. "I think were good to go now." The muggle announced to Adrian. Telling him to just get the boat moving so she didn't have to focus too long on the couple in the boat. It made her feel bad just a little bit.

Adrian naturally was a little peeved on the inside at the insult that Gabrielle threw at him. She wouldn't know, she could not know. He was going through a lot right now, and he needed a time to get away, and that was what he was doing in the muggle world. Getting away. Adrian was wanting this more than anything else in the world. Adrian revved up the engine once more, and he turned to Colton and he let out a bright grin. Then Samantha told him that they were all good to go, and he floored it, and the boat lurched forward. Gaining speed out into the ocean, Adrian wanted to make sure that he could or would not have to see others and hear others around. By the time he slowed down the boat, they were somewhat out in the middle of the ocean, and shore seemed miles away. Adrian glanced over at Colton and Gabrielle, wondering how they were feeling right now. The rocking of the boat might make some people rather sick, so he knew how that felt for the most part. Adria switched the engine off and he said, "So, how are you liking it out on the sea? At least here, the others will not hear what we have to say, but, keep in mind, vague as possible, as Sam is here." He hoped that they would at least code their language. Adrian might not be the brightest crayon in the box, but he had some common sense in him. Not much, but it was there. His blue eyes shone like jewels, but he better make it quick, because the potion wore off in fifteen minutes.

Gabrielle couldn't really deny that she loved the way that Colton treated her. Even if she was one to normally hate affection she adored every little bit of affection he showed her. From the little kiss he had just given her on the forehead to the way he gave her hugs and cuddled with her. It made her feel all fuzzy and warm inside and she had never felt that way. Actually she was beginning to feel that way around him all the time. Her heart soared and her cheeks dusted a light red, she had managed to keep in concealed so far because she didn't want to let herself feel this way. Gabrielle didn't want to become weak in the knee's everytime he came around or everytime she heard his voice speak even the slightest vowel. It was obnoxious and was going against everything she had made herself believe over the past twenty years. Never open her heart up to anyone, don't let them inside, and never ever fall in love with that person. The last time Gabrielle had let someone in like her mother told her not to, he ended up making her look like a fool in front of the entire school and then having her fear for months that she was pregnant with his child. Thank goodness she wasn't and she was able to move on without little trouble. After that she had full intentions of living the rest of her life alone. But she and never expected that the day she went into the Hospital to get checked out for a pregnancy that she would meet this guy, and that they would later connect. She didn't think that he would ask her out on a date and that the night they went on their first date that they would get drunk and sleep together, and she certainly didn't see herself getting attached to Colton. But now she was and every day she thought about being with him and how she didn't want to loose him. It made her feel bad that Samantha had to pretty much get mixed up with his guy. When Colton offered her help inside the boat she took his hand and whispered a small thank you. Immediately upon getting onto the boat Gabrielle started to feel a little awkward. It must have been the moving of the boat but it made her feel even more sick of possible. A breath left her lips and and sat herself down. She didn't like this boat thing and she hoped that soon it would be over. How she would love to go home and take a nap, let the sick feeling from this disgusting world just go away.

Even when Adrian got the boat going out onto the sea the feeling didn't go away. In fact it seemingly had gotten ten times worse. Her head turned out to look at the ocean as she figured the nice scenery would calm her and prevent her from getting sick all over the boat. But the spinning clouds and the smell of salt hit her like a ton of bricks. Gabrielle paled and shuttered. She hated getting sick and she was doing everything in her power to prevent herself from getting sick. When Adrian finally stopped the boat Gabrielle paused and weakly lifted her head from the ocean to hear just in time what Adrian said. Even then he still wanted them to be careful about what they said? Why not just admit to her that he's a weirdo who can do magic? But just as she opened her mouth to voice her question she felt an enormous wave of nausea and clapped a hand over her mouth. A worried gasp left Gabrielle's mouth as she brought her body up and let the contents of her stomach off of the side of the boat and onto the ocean. And there was a lot in her stomach apparently because she seemed to have a lot come up. After a few minute's Gabrielle sighed and brought her head up from the side of the boat before collapsing onto the ground, her back resting against the side of the boat. Her face pale and partially sweaty. She still felt like she was going to get sick too so she breathed out evenly trying to fight the nausea. "I'm good." Gabrielle announced after a moment. She really craved a bottle of water right now, and possibly a bucket. She clapped a hand over her mouth again and lifted herself to lean over the side of the boat again. Once again her stomach was emptied as if she had to get every single thing inside out. Once that time was over she returned her position to sitting on the bottom and breathing out. It must have been sea sickness. "Okay I lied the first time, but I'm really good this time." She still looked horrible but the Nausea was gone for the time being. Her blue eyes drifted to her pants before she closed them. For some reason she couldn't bring herself to look at anyone, particularly Colton. She waved her hand as if telling them to continue on with their conversation.

The matter of the fact was, Colton was feeling a little odd in this boat with his brother and some muggle girl. He could not trust Adrian as far as he could throw him, without magic. Colton gripped to the sides of his seats and he could not even think about the waves right now. The thing with riding in a boat was slowly making him feel a little worse than before. He preferred staying on dry land where the tides and the moon did not control how and where something went, as well as an engine that was roaring so loud, it was bothering his ears. Trust to his brother to want to drive a freaking sports boat because this was just going a bit too much for him. Colton's dark eyes saw that Gabrielle was paling, and he frowned a bit. He reached over and he placed his hand softly on her leg right above her knee. He knew that she was feeling sick before, and this might be making it just worse. Colton was a little worried over Gabrielle, though little was a bit of an understatement. Colton gazed over at Gabrielle once more, and then the sun caught her hair, a small subtle change in his heartbeat changed, as if it just flipped. Colton was rather astounded by the feeling. The feeling did not go away either, and Colton was a little shocked, and he did not know what that warm feeling was. It was not sunlight either, and he knew that for a fact. Colton glanced up at Samantha for a moment, and he did not get the feeling, but he received the feeling from Gabrielle. Colton smiled inwardly, but then again, it made him smile sheepishly.

But then that sick thing happened. Gabrielle got violently sick, and then the boat stopped in its tracks. Colton bit his lip and he hoped that she would not need anything else, or throw up in the boat. But then she said that she was all right, and then it happened again. Colton's warm feeling was overshadowed by a worried feeling. Once Adrian told them to ask him anything, but be vague about it, Colton waved him off with his hand. Colton let out a soft sigh, and he waved his hand and conjured a small bottle of water without anyone seeing. He murmured to Gabrielle, "Here, drink this, it might help." He shook his head and he turned to Adrian. They needed to get this boat back to shore. Colton wanted to comfort Gabrielle a little more than she already was right now. She was feeling a little bad before, but this had to be something else other than sea sickness. Then again, Colton always worried over her as well. Colton ran his fingers through his hair, and he turned his head to Adrian and he said, "Adrian, get this boat turned around, now. Gabrielle is sick, and no arguments. This whole...double life thing will have to wait until later." Colton wondered if he would be able to just get Gabrielle fixed up and get her back to health. But she hated taking potions, so he would have to ask her many questions to see what is going on with her body. Colton wanted to get back to shore anyway. He felt better when the ground did not seem to wave.

Samantha closed her summer green eyes and inhaled the ocean breeze that that surrounded the four of them as they glided past waves on Adrian's boat. Oh how she loved the ocean. The salty smell of the ocean, the crashing waves, the shrill cry of the gulls that flew overhead. It was something she was unsure if she could live without, how could she ever survive not being around the ocean. That's why she was staying here during the summer, so she could be closer to the warm ocean. The ocean back where she lived was usually cold year round so it was more fun just hanging out of the beach instead of doing much inside the water in general, she was going to miss this place so much when she left. Turning her head and letting some of her hair blow into her face she noticed a pale looking Gabrielle, Colton wasn't shy about comforting her again either. Samantha easily picked up on the hand above her knee and by god the looks he was giving Gabrielle right now. It was obvious now! Colton was very clearly and obviously in love. Not like little puppy crush love but like, stupid little love-sick, butterfly ensuing, wanting to spend you life with that person kind of love! He was smitten and Samantha glanced away for a second trying to contain her grin or feeling of wanting to say 'awwwh' out loud at the couple in the boat. But the sweet and longing feeling didn't last long because soon Gabrielle got violently ill and threw up a few times. After the second time Samantha approached the blonde and noticed that Colton had a bottle of water for her. "She's probably just sea-sick, just keep your eyes on the horizon and that might help." Samantha asked crouched next to her. It wasn't until Gabrielle took her hand and manually shoved Samantha back that she fell on her butt and gave the blonde a dirty look in return. She sure wasn't feeling friendly right now was she? That was a little harsh. Hopefully Adrian got them to land soon, Samantha's butt was starting to hurt from that.

Adrian stood up and he glanced over at his passengers. His eyes narrowed, and the blue in his eyes was slightly fading. It was not much of a difference, but Adrian seen it. The look that Colton was casting to Gabrielle out of his eyes was enough to make the smirk vanish from that handsome, cocky face that Adrian carried around with him so much. He ran his fingers through his blonde hair. Adrian felt really nervous. Colton was in love with a descendant of the Snow's and Lefevre's. That was just bad, and he doubted that the woman really felt the same for him. Adrian could not believe that Colton was actually in love. Adrian glanced over at the boat keys, wanting to run from it as well. He wanted to go home, now. He could not stand to see that. Adrian glanced over at Samantha, and though he liked her, this was just awkward for him. Colton was even comforting her while on the boat too. And then Gabrielle ended up getting sick and that just made Adrian shook his head and be grateful that she did not hurl all over the boat. Adrian then glanced over at Colton and heard his demand. Hey, this was his boat! He was the captain! He gave the orders, not took them. But then again, Gabrielle was indeed sick. And he was off the hook so he really could not complain against that one. Adrian sat down on in the driver's seat, put on a pair of sunglasses and he murmured, "I am off the hook it seems. Back to shore we go!" Adrian turned on the ignition, and he turned the boat around, put it to gear and took off back to the direction of the shore. After a few minutes, they were at the dock, and he put the boat into park. He got out of the boat, and he did not bother taking off his sunglasses just yet.

Gabrielle hated feeling sick and she hated throwing up, but when Colton came to her side with a bottle of water she gave him a thankful look before she uncapped it and took a long sip. The water cooled her throat and made her stomach settle a little bit more than closing her eyes did. When the muggle girl, Samantha came over to check and see if she was all right Gabrielle got upset. It was their stupid world that had gotten her sick and she was raised to hate their kind so both of those facts added together made her bitter and hateful as hell. With a strong push of her hand she made sure Samantha was away from her. "I can handle myself you stupid muggle." She knew better than to say that word but she was sick and the muggle was up in her face. She hated that so she could care less if anyone got upset with her, they should know to keep the muggles away from people like her. The boat was turned around and before she knew it they were docked and allowed to get off the boat. Insisting that she get off the boat on her own because she didn't want to look like a complete baby she stated firmly that she didn't need help. Bottle of water in her hand she managed to get out of the boat fine, but she stumbled and nearly fell walking of the boardwalk. "I really hate this world, it makes me sick." Gabrielle said to herself and anyone that bothered to listen. The blonde hadn't even taken four more steps before that stupid sea nausea came back and she clapped a hand over her mouth before she bolted over and emptied the contents of her stomach into a nearby trashcan. This time she had gotten sick a bit longer than she had on the boat and she swore she could still feel the rocking motion from the boat still. God did the boat suck big time. Gabrielle lowered her body against a wooden post and sat on the ground, her face flushed and her stomach lurching painfully. Vaguely she heard in the background Samantha offering for them all to take Gabrielle to her house. That made the blonde sigh lightly before she took another drink of her water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back