Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
rs_560x244-160526110541-HP_great_hall_GIF2.gif

Ending Y43!
What a year it’s been! I feel like I blinked and semester two ended!

House Cup
The winner of the house cup is Slytherin!!
Nothing appears to stop the streak of wins which Slytherin has had because they've done it again. But where in the last IC year, Hufflepuff got close, Ravenclaw could never get close enough to beat them (though they were the closest). Hufflepuff and Gryffindor were battling out to not get last place (Gryffindor :( ) A big congratulation to Slytherin and everyone who put in the work to get them those points. An honourable mention to the other houses. Maybe next year one of those other houses can win! For now, you can head over to the End Of Year Feast, to have character celebrate in their houses' victory or loss, you can also find out who got the top points in your house!

Graduation
As always with the end of the year, graduation is in progress! Head on over to this thread to have a look at what the head boy and girl said in their speeches and to see all the graduating students. If you have a graduating student and have not already posted, then head on over and do it before the area closes (which will be in about a week and a half). If you have a prefect, professor or are an invited guest, be sure to head over to this topic and post reactions before it is too late. Graduates and their guests can also post threads within the area, especially if you want your character to interact with some of their guest, take the opportunity to do so before it is too late.

Thank You Professors!
As always, we’d like to take this opportunity to give a huge thanks to all the Hogwarts Professors who worked tirelessly throughout this year to be able to give you all the lessons that you were able to complete. Please do join me in thanking them! Being a professor can be a lot of work, and we expect a lot from our professors, but the admin is here to support the professors in it and help if need be. It is a team effort of course, so long as you communicate with us, we can help you. Any professors who would like to step back, now is the time to tell us.

Holiday areas
The holiday areas will open in their entirety very very soon! You will be able RP to your heart's content during the winter break. You could buy books or sweets and just ruin the quiet peace that the non-hogwarts kids and adults enjoy. As ever, if you notice that you can’t post somewhere you should or vice versa, then reach out to myself with the issue, and I’ll see about getting it resolved. Additionally, all students and professors will shortly see their allowance come into their galleons – so even more money to spend.

Promotions
Promotions to your new year group will happen very soon (first thing tomorrow GMT). Prefects and head people promotions will happen a little later during the break. Everyone will be able to enjoy their new group, and be sure to kit yourself out with all new avatars and graphics. The seventh years will be placed into the graduates group until they are eventually moved into the magic group. However, if you want to do that early, or move them to another group, you can head over to the standard group change here and request to be moved.

Applications
Almost all applications are now closed – the only ones open are generic group change, galleons, and plot highlight. They will reopen shortly after the new term has begun. But there may be professor positions or other positions available.

Sorting
And now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for: SORTING! :frantics: Sorting will be opening soon enough (likely Sunday evening GMT), so I hope you have everything ready to jump right in. As ever, the first person to post once it’s open wins the pride of being first! Be on the lookout for a post from the admin to indicate that sorting has been opened! Then you will be able to sort away until the area closes. Until sorting opens though, you can head on over here to give predictions about where your sortees may end up!

That’s all from me for now! If you have any questions/comments/etc., ask away.
Emzies

Archived

It's time for some new news, so we're archiving this to get it out of the way.

Please make sure to check out the news and updates section for the most up to date site news. If you have any questions about this piece of news, please reach out to an administrator.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back