Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">Soooooo, I thought I'd finally get around to making one of these for my brand new students! I have sorted three characters this time around, and am looking to plot with them, I'm pretty much open to most things, and happy to talk out plots.

tumblr_lumcflWGKH1qjfza6o1_500.gif

First off, we have Ares Jeffreys, a newly sorted Hufflepuff, he is the younger brother to Isaiah Jeffreys who is a fifth year Ravenclaw. Ares is the sort of guy who would easily walk into a pole, he's energetic and imaginative, he doesn't really live on planet earth, but more in the stories and fantasies he creates in his head. He loves stories so much, and his mind is always filled with them, he'll run around and pretend to be a knight or pretend to be a ballerina, he'll see what he imagines, and hear the stories, he takes this after both Isaiah and his mother both of whom also love stories. Ares is not the brightest person, he doesn't care much for education, and spends most of his time in classes staring out the window, to him classes are boring and suffocating, he'd rather be outside having fun and experience the stories his mind is thinking off. He'll trail off mid-sentence if something catches his eye and there will be moments when he'll be so ungrounded that you'd have to yell in his ear for him to catch what you are saying. He has moments when his head is out of the clouds where he doubts himself, and his actions, where he essentially suffers from bouts of low self esteem, but those are few and far between. He might not been too smart, but at times he can be quite emotionally intuitive. He is very close to Isaiah, loves quidditch as much as Isaiah does, he loves playing and because he's so energetic he really likes sports in general. He is very close also to his twin, Xavier, who is his opposite in being much more grounded in reality and fact, he'll always take the time to sit and listen to him and to spend time with him, Ares would literally do anything for his family, given that he lost his mother very young, family has always meant a lot in his house and he is very close to all his family members because of it and specifically to his brothers. Ares would sooner ditch all the magical worlds in his head than his family, he is disappoint to a certain extent that he ended up in hufflepuff rather than Ravenclaw, though he wanted Hufflepuff, he had believed that he would be better with his brother, but Ares will thrive on his own, and he'd pretty much eat breakfast with his brother all the time. Ares is really just a kind, family oriented boy who despite perhaps a lack of book smarts has worlds within his head and really desires to share them with others and have fun with others in these worlds, he finds the classroom very limiting.
For him, I need friends, people who'll tolerate him, people who won't mind his weirdness, perhaps a few that could be friends with him, but try and ground him a little more. Ares would likely be bullied, and I have one lined up but it wouldn't hurt to have another. And for him love is sort of a distant thing, he doesn't know what he is, he was raised in a very open household, so he's very free with his love and whatever he might be. Ares is probably going to be gay, but I'd like him to try first with girls around his age, so if you have any suggestions for that just let me know.

3224384073_1_2_aGlup2rj.gif

Secondly, we have Sianna Djordjevic, a newly sorted Ravenclaw, she had been hoping to not be sorted with her brother, but as luck would have it, this didn't happen, and she's now stuck with her brother in Ravenclaw. She likes Ravenclaw and will thrive in it, but she is very annoyed she has to share the house with her brother, she likes him obviously, is protective over him, but really didn't want to have to share a house. As the older of the pair she thinks it's her responsibility to clean up after him, which give his nature isn't going to be fun for her. Sianna is studious type, she has a thirst to prove herself, and a desire to be the best, (more specifically right now, to just be better than her brother). She loves reading about things, and is most likely to sit and work on a problem herself, she learned english from old muggle movies but much prefers speaking Serbian, since she's from Serbia. Sianna also really loves photography, she thinks it just as eye opening as any book, that any given picture can give a whole history or story. I think in her years at Hogwarts she'll probably want to become a Healer, not from a desire to help people but more a desire to be the best and to her healing is the best. Sianna is quiet, she'll only speak when necessary and when she does she doesn't hold back, she's incredibly to the point and subsequently very honest. She is nicer than her brother, she'll be more outwardly friendly, smile a little more, but her friendship and loyalty are reserved for her friends and her family. Sianna has a small obsession with the Hellenistic religions and it's this obsession which started when she was young that has lead it to being the sort of person who does hundred of reading to try and wrap her head around everything, given the ancient nature of hellenistic religion she found great enjoyment in just reading and reading and reading about them, reading all the stories and fables to get a greater understanding of them, which she has since applied to any field of knowledge which interests her. Her favourite god is Apollo, given what he was the god of, and her favourite goddess is Athena. Sianna always presents herself well, she takes pride in her appearance, and will judge others for theirs, she can because of this seem self-obsessed and narcisstic and in ways she is, but she would always value intelligence over beauty but doesn't think she has to chose between them.
For Sianna, I need some friends, since she already has/will have a best friend, she's probably quite difficult to get along with and I can imagine her annoying a lot of people with her antics, but perhaps someone who takes an interest in the same things as she does. People who'll challenge her would be pretty good too, so rivalries would good, motivate Sianna to do more, to do better. Enemies would likely happen too, given that she can be brutally honest. And lastly love, now, I have nothing planned for her in the terms of love and I'm not really looking to plan anything more than perhaps a couple of crushes and a relationship for say like third/fourth year. I want to keep it open for her in terms of finals, but feel free to suggest anything you might have.

tumblr_m97z44Jlbk1rahcwqo1_500.gif

And finally we have Zared Katsaros, my new Slytherin. And well, he's likely the only one where I'm not really looking at all for friends. Zared is a loner by choice, he doesn't care about friends, he doesn't care about being popular, he doesn't care about people really. He barely cares about his older brother. Zared prefers to work alone, he prefers to be alone, and he'll act harsh to just about anyone who tries to be nice to him. His only friend for likely the next year is Lestat, so it gives an indication of what kind of person Zared is. He doesn't like noise and he finds people largely frustrating so he spends little time with them, he'll avoid talking to people and talking out in class. He'll never actively bully anyone but he also won't really do anything to stop someone else from bullying them, he'll just sit on the sidelines with a book. Zared is fairly studious, he wants to do well, he wants to get a good, well rounded education, he is very driven, so once he's decided upon a goal, he'll just keep working until he has it, with little regard to those around him. He absolutely hates working in groups and will actively avoid doing this at all costs, Zared is not a team player at all, his interests are himself and for himself to do well. Zared is independent and distant, he's not the type to smile or act happy about anything, he has no loyalty to those who aren't his friends, he'll have barely any loyalty to his house. He'll be loyal to his family, so if someone picked on his brother, or his two younger sisters when they get to school, he would pretty much want to end them. He'll become more talkative and a little less distant as school goes on, but it will also mean he'll act more violent, likely lead to him picking on people, and generally just sort of taking after Lestat, but it'll also help him enjoy things more often and maybe even gain a few friends.
For him, I'm looking for people he could be sort of friendly with, people who wouldn't really mind his sort of distant, cold nature, but he's not going to get along with 90% of people so bare that in mind. What I'm really looking for is people he can annoy, people he can glare at, or call pathetic. Enemies really, and perhaps some people he could pick on throughout their schooling, perhaps getting worse and worse throughout the years. Finally, love, now he has a final already planned, but I'd like him to date a little prior to that, the only person he'll ever actually love is the girl he ends up with, but I can see him stringing people along for his own amusement and to be honest he'd be a pretty horrible boyfriend to those people, so only suggest someone if you don't mind Zared being a complete @sshole to them.

That's all, if you want to RP with any of my other students or characters, there is a list of them at the bottom. Thanks to anyone who replies!​

I love you, Emzies. Glad you used my title suggestion. :r :wub:
So, currently I have two students sorted, and three more to go. So, for now I'll just present the characters I have sorted, and yeah. They're the two that need friends, anyway! xD
So, first up is Alkestis Dragonslayer.
Alkestis, as you know, comes from a large, Greek family whose job revolves around the hunting and collecting of dragons and the ingredients that can be taken from them. She's rather practical, hard-headed, and likes to think that she's very independent. Her main priority is family, and her social skills are a little lacking because she has always been with family. She isn't alone, though, as she has two cousins (as far as I can remember xD ) that are at the school with her. She's happy enough as a Gryffindor, and her main interests include anything to do with dragons, and flowers. She's outgoing and optimistic, but can tend to climb up in her shell a little bit.
And now, Sheridan Belrose.
Sheridan is, well, a stirrer. He enjoys poking at people, and getting on their nerves just to be funny. He doesn't have much immediate empathy for people, and can be hard to befriend because of this. Basically, he's an insufferable little snot. He's loyal enough to family, and friends should he make any, but otherwise can he hard to live with. Whilst he is happy to poke fun at others, he doesn't really know how to take it - he hates public humiliation, and can get very shy when put on the spot without warning.

There you go, have at 'em! :hug:

Ok ok, so.

Casimir + Sianna, am I starting something or you?

Also Casimir can butt heads somehow with Zared maybe, or they can be like bros, but honestly they might not work, because neither of them will really talk to each other haha.

Ares could be friends with Asher, who would play around with him, he would find it endearing and fun. Kayleigh Hunter can bully him; she'd be good at that. And Daisy Parker can be a good friend, one that tries to ground him and encourage him; maybe a romance at some point.

Just remember, 500-word limit D:

Emzies!

Okay so for you I have Eddie Applewhite. He was just sorted into Gryffindor and he's really quite an open and accepting person. He thinks he's a lot funnier than he really is and he likes to have fun with people, whether they want it or not. He always perseveres with what he does and he very much loves a good adventure, even if he has to drag others around to do it. He's very much a go large or go home kind of person, he never backs away from a challenge and he often can be found just exploring places.

I think he'd be a good friend for Ares, as Eddie seems to attract a lot of Hufflepuffs xD

Thanks for replying! :hug:

Alkestis and maybe Ares could be friends, I think he would utterly love her name and the fact her family are working with dragons, so like he would love to talk to her about those things, and he would definitely then pretend to fight dragons with her. So yeah, we should do this, because I can see him loving her and her family.
Sheridan and Zared, can be complete enemies, because he would hate Sheridan, or well, be indifferent about him, I think it would be hilarious to have them interact, because they seem quite different plus he would definitely put him on the spot when he finds out his reaction, so we can just have them be enemies.
You can start one and I can start one?

Donna, you can start the Casimir and Sianna one..
Casimir and Zared might be funny if we just had short topics where the two of them just sit in silence and like read together, and every so often switch books. Like a little mini-book club where the two of them just sit in silence and read. Maybe it can develop into an awkward friendship through the years?
Ares and Asher should be friends, they can mess around together, and play, they would be great fun. And we can start with topics with him and the others, perhaps later on?
I can start one of these and you could start the other? Or I can start both, given that you're starting the Casimir and Sianna one.

And Teigs, rather than Ares, what about Sianna, that would hilarious to mix them, mostly because she would find him so annoying, he could drag her on adventures and stuff, I think it might be kinda funny to see their relationship, just because of their differences. Might be quite fun to see them interact.
Do you want to start this or shall I?

I'll do both Casimir's at some point soon :)

Hmm, I think it could work. The least we should do is rp them and see what happens. Eddie can easily annoy people, so it would likely all depend on Sianna's mood. I'm game if you are!

I have Zara who is the daughter of Scorpius Knight and Pandora Cohen and has an older twin brother. She tends to act a little more domineering than you'd expect from the younger of the two but only because she's a bit of a know-it-all. She's really only bossy with things she knows about. She's happy to learn from people she thinks have any sort of knowledge but because she perceives certain people in a certain way she might not listen to them and will be sure to go to a second source. She has a great fear of Quidditch and flying because it killed her father before she was born and she thinks it's just about the most reckless thing in the world. For Sianna I don't know why but I feel like Zara would have a tiny crush on her as they get closer to teen years but be shocked by it so she's like 'wow that's a thought for later' and just tries to ignore it. Aside from that I actually think they could be friends because they both recognize that appearances count but also know that there is more to life than that. Zara is all about aesthetic though. Idk. Thoughts? For Ares and Zared your suggestions are appreciated.

shb4.gif
I have Bryony Woods to offer for any of your characters although I think she would fit Ares the best, they are both Hufflepuffs and she would be fascinated by all of his stories. Bry is incredibly kind and sweet and friendly so she would be more than accepting of Ares' 'weirdness'. She quite introverted and it takes a while for her to trust people so maybe Ares and Bryony could grow together? She could help to keep him grounded and he could help her to come out of her shell?

I'm not sure what Sianna would think of Bryony, she likes to read and has a special interest in History but she is quiet. Maybe in future years I could see a rivalry happening when Bry gets more confident, because she is so unassuming people often underestimate her which could be used to her advantage. So i'm not sure what you think would be the best fit for Sianna and Bryony?

And with regards to Zared, the only thing I can see for them is Bry being an easy target for him. They don't really have much in common aside from being studious.

So yeah let me know what you think ^_^

Teigs, http://hogwarts.nz/topic/11500817/1/ For Sianna and Eddie,

Donna, thanks, and I'll get right on the Ares and Asher one.
Edit, here it is http://hogwarts.nz/topic/11500829/1/

Alexis, I think they would make good friends, or at the very least mutual respect. We could RP them out and see what happens, but yeah, I think they'd be good friends, and I'm open to the later crush idea too, Sianna would never return it, she would be open to Zara and never be mean to her because of it. Do you want to start something or shall I? As for the other two, perhaps we could think about them later? I think Zared might crush on her briefly when their older, but he would never act upon it, and I think she'd probably hate Ares, Ares would probably accidentally cause her to fall in mud.

Lauren, yess, this sounds good, I think him helping her as well as her helping him would be pretty good. He would enjoy her company too, Ares would definitely enjoy helping her be more confident, so I'm definitely up for that, we can start something in the common room? Would you like to, or shall I?
With Sianna and Bryony, a later rivalry would be good, Sianna is going to strive to be the best throughout their schooling so I think she'd definitely have a few rivalries, so while I don't think they should meet just yet, a future rivalry would be good. With Zared too, perhaps when he begins to expand a little more and becomes a little more of a bully, or actively bullying people that we could do something with them, maybe he could pick on her then, but that again would probably be down the line.

Yeah that sounds great for Ares and Bryony, do you mind starting it?
A future rivalry sounds good to me, when they're a bit older we can talk about it a bit more in depth :)
That's fine by me with Zared, maybe she'll be a little bit more confident when it comes to that so she wot be such an easy target ;)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back