Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curved 8 1/2 Inch Swishy Applewood Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
tumblr_on8oi09FnY1vu0333o1_400.png
tumblr_pujqth0agL1x6ij9ko2_400.png

personal

what is your real, birth name? what name do you use?
“My full birth name is Elsie Nadine Baros. I don't know where they got Elsie from, but it's awful isn't it?” - she shakes her head - "Nadine is after my mom of course, and obviously Baros is my last name and all of us share that. It's from my dad... obviously." - she frowns - "Well, not that obvious, I mean my dad could've taken my mom's last name... but they're sort of traditional... or maybe they're not. Heck, I dunno."

do you have a nickname? what is it, and where did you get it?
"I have a couple of nicknames, various things. Els, I get a lot. That's probably most common and it's friends and family type deal." - she frowns - "My stupid big brother Zennon calls me Noni exclusively, which was from a dumb childhood thing. Coz they didn't know that Rowan was a twin, so I was a surprise and was nameless, or anonymous for like a week until they called me Elsie. Zennon is a sh!thead and refuses to call me by my name ever. But he's the only one. I don't think anyone else even knows it outside my family." - she shakes her head -

what's your real birth date?
"July 12, 2035. Same as Rowan obviously since we're twins."

what one word best describes you?
"Annoyed"

what is your most prized possession? why do you value it so much?
"I have this sketchbook I got when I was like... five. I go through a lot of sketchbooks generally, but this one is special because it contains only my most prized things. Drawings and things I love. So Rowan's in there. My parents... I think I have one of Zennon... but mostly its... someone really special to me. She's all over it.”

what do you bring with you everywhere you go?
"My Sketchbook. Yup. My phone if I'm dancing. And in the muggle world."

what's the most useful thing you own?
"My wand, absolutely. A most useful thing for any witch or wizard."

what's your good luck charm?
"Huh... I don't really have one actually. I should look into that!"

what do you like about yourself?
"I love myself, specifically my amazing wit."

what don't you like about yourself?
“I need to learn to be more confident in myself”

what's the biggest realisation you had about yourself?
"I'm stronger than people wanted me to think I was.”

what do you need help with most often?
“I don't know. I think if I knew that I would be able to get the help I needed and I wouldn't need the help anymore.”

what's something nobody knows about you?
"I'm actually not really a vegan. I fake it for Rowan, she has a hard time dealing with people sometimes and this way she has someone who's always on her side, you know?”

appearance

what do you look like? be as descriptive as possible
"Uh... I mean you're looking right at me - anyway, I'm not tall exactly, but like I'm taller than Rowan, which isn't actually hard. I have boring brown hair, no highlights or anything. It's just sort of down and straight. My eyes are brown too, though Rowan says they're chocolate brown, not that I actually care about that." - she laughs lightly - "I'm pretty toned since I do a lot of dancing. That's pretty much it, I think."

how do you dress most of the time?
"Usually I wear ripped jeans and boots a lot. Slogan shirts with ties and stuff on them. Uh, jackets and things like that. I have a bit of a skater-grunge style. Think the late nineteen nineties. I've been really retro. When I'm at school I wear my uniform mostly. It's a bit uncomfortable but eh."

how do you 'dress up'?
“Suits. That's pretty much it. Like those power suit things."

how do you 'dress down'?
"Sweats and a tank usually. It's the same for me and Ro, though she wears this maxi dress thing a lot too.”

if you didn't care at all what people thought of you, what would you wear?
"Same stuff, coz I already don't care."

do you care about fashion?
"Dude, I wear stuff from like fifty years ago. What do you think?"

does fashion help society in any way?
"Only if you want labels. I hate labels."

what is the most embarrassing piece of clothing you own?
"Bunny slippers. Ro, Zennon and I have matching pairs in our house colours, but Zennon and I would never admit to them to anyone outside of right now."

what do you wear when you go to sleep?
"Usually whatever I happen to fall asleep in. I don't do PJs much. It's too much effort."

do you wear any jewellery?
“I have a necklace with wings on it and my ears are pierced. That's about it."

in your opinion, what is your best feature?
"My skin. I have really nice and smooth skin. Ask anyone."

how would you like to look?
"I wouldn't mind looking a bit more like my sister Azalea, she's so pretty honestly with her chestnut hair. I'm incredibly jealous.”

lifestyle

where do you live? describe it: is it messy, neat, avant-garde, sparse, etc.?
"Most of the year I live at school, my dorm is a mismatch of all the girls. A lot of us are really creative and artsy though, so our sections of the room, including mine, tend to be a bit of a mess. It's an organised mess though and I know where everything is... usually."
"The rest of the time I'm at home and my room is usually pretty clean because mom makes sure of it. So does Rowan really, she's a pretty neat person usually, so sometimes she'll just pop in and clean my room and I get in there and it's clean and I just know she's done it? Sometimes I think it's all on instinct because she never seems to realise she's done it until you snap her out of it. It's quite funny actually. Sorry, Ro."

what is the best room in your house? why?
"In my house, it's my bedroom, because I have all my favourite things in there. At school, it's the conglomerated arts club room. I'm not part of the group, but it's a lot of fun just to hang out in there."

where do you get most of the decorations for your home?
"I make most of them!"

where is the most beautiful place near where you live?
"There's this little art studio outside the city where I get all my supplies. It's basically a little hole in the wall and I don't think anyone knows about it, but, I love it. I spend a lot of time there and they know me by name. I'll be so sad if I couldn't go there anymore. They have all of this really, really cool stuff.”

do you like things to be carefully planned or do you just go with the flow?
"It really depends on the situation, to be honest. Sometimes I like to carefully plan, but other times I'm all about that spontaneity."

do you own any pets? if not, would you like to?
"I don't on my own. I guess I jointly share Capri with Rowan, he's our kitten. Well, he's a cat now, but he was a kitten when we got him. He definitely prefers Rowan over me. Zennon has his snakes."

what would be your perfect weekend?
"Oh, merlin, uh, honestly I would just love to be able to have a picnic by the water with my... um, best friend. She means everything to me and we don't really get to do much together. I would dance for her and she'd tell me all about her day." - she smiles to herself - "we'd have all of our absolute favourite food and share stories and you know, just be in the moment together. I would love if we could have friends and family around a little too, camping maybe, stories by the fire... Rowan would read a poem and take photos... we'd do a routine together and mom would make some weirdo toast or something... you know, I think I just described my perfect wedding just now. Oops."

are you a very organised person?
"I am not.”

how often do you stay up past 3 a.m.?
"You mean people don't stay up past 3?”

how do you make yourself fall asleep when you can't seem to get to sleep?
"Usually I just keep on until I'm exhausted. once my head hits the pillow though that's usually it for me.”

where do you spend most of your free time / day?
"Well, obviously when I'm at school I spend it wherever I can, I don't really have a specific place, though there's this little memorial place where I spend a lot of time. At home, it's usually in the garden so I can paint or sketch. I like to experiment."

can you apparate? how do you prefer to get around?
"I learn that next year. I'm so excited. Mostly I walk, or dad drives. I like that."

do you tend to save or spend your money? why?
"Hm, I'm definitely a saver."

what are some red flags to look out for in daily life?
"Gosh, you want to be here til next week?”

Last edited:
tumblr_on8oi09FnY1vu0333o7_400.png
tumblr_pujqth0agL1x6ij9ko3_400.png

family

what was your family like?
"Well, there's a lot of us for starters. I have heaps of cousins and stuff. My cousins mostly go to Ilvermorny though, so maybe I won't talk too much about them. But we're quite big, extended and not. Honestly, sometimes I wonder how many of us there are. It's always been a pretty good upbringing. I like to think I have a really great family. Even if we don't all always see eye to eye we never hesitate to help each other and even though I don't see my siblings all that much, I get letters from them and I send my own, so we definitely still have contact." - she thinks - "I actually need to write a return letter to Azalea, sorry, I'll go do that now."

who was your father, and what was he like?
"Wyatt, he and I get along really well, we're very close. We share a lot of interests and I generally prefer to spend time with him over Mom and I usually approach him with my problems over mom, she's a handful sometimes. My dad is a good man, I think. I think most people say that about their parents, don't they? Well, my dad honestly is so sweet and kind. I could have hated life and everyone around him." - she thinks for a moment - "He had a bad accident a couple of years ago, it was a struggle for all of us. We didn't know if he was going to recover, but he's fine. Well, he can't dance professionally like he used to, but he coaches me which is always a lot of fun. He never lets anything stop him, I love that about him."

who was your mother, and what was she like?
"Obviously my mom Nadine is next, we're totally opposite to each other. She's a spender for sure and I think she's generally an irresponsible person when it comes to being an adult and adult things. She spends a lot of money on things we can't afford. She always helps me when I need it though and I love her to pieces, but we don't spend a lot of time together on our own. Usually, I'm tagging along as she spends time with Rowan or Grace."

what was your parents' marriage like? were they married?
"Mom and Dad love each other very much. At least that's how it seems to me. I don't know if you can ever really know these things without seeing it for yourself, but... their relationship has always how I've thought about my own relationships... there's a... someone in my life who looks at me the same way my mom and dad look at each other and... it's how I know how I feel about them too." - she looks away - "everyone deserves that in their life."

what were your siblings' names? what were they like?
"I have a couple of older siblings that I don't spend a lot of time with. Azalea, Isaak and Lukas. They're a bit older than me, Azalea is travelling around dancing around. She's not famous, but I bet she will be soon. She's so dedicated. Lukas is alright, we don't talk much. We exchange letters and stuff, but he's doing his own thing now too. I don't see him much at all. Isaak goes to Ilvermorny with my cousins. He gets along really well with them and he's on the Quidditch team. I think he wasn't to do that as a job, but I'm not really that sure."
"Zennon is a year younger than Isaak and he's a year older than me and Rowan. He's the brother I get along with the most. We are close and share secrets. I feel like he understands me on a fundamental level. We hang out often at school, but less so at home because we also have vastly different interests. It's fun though, especially after I heard more about his parselmouth abilities, to me that's pretty cool. I always wondered why he spent so much time with his snakes and now I know it's because he could talk to them and how he always knew I'd been in his room even when I didn't take anything."
"Rowan is my twin, I love her more than anything, we've been together our whole lives and I trust her opinion implicitly. We're really quite different though and we have very different interests of course, as most siblings do, but we love doing things together and I like to think a lot of our hobbies are pretty complimentary. I like to draw the scenes she photographs for example! We're very protective of each other in different ways. She protects me physically, she doesn't care if she gets hurt... but, I have to look out for her emotionally, honestly, she's a mess and it's my job to keep her together. I love and admire her, she's my best friend."
"Gracie is the youngest. I love her a lot, we don't have a lot of the same interests because I've been at school since she was five, which I'm sure is a bit odd for her. I take her under my wing sometimes and try to show her the ropes a bit."

when's the last time you saw any member of your family? where are they now?
"Rowan and Zennon both attend school with me. I saw Rowan in class just before. I think I saw her heading to the lake with Elio... she's always with Elio, or she was. She spends more time with a Hufflepuff now, Ilija. Not sure what's going on, but... it's a thing and they seem to get on. Elio seems different too, I don't know what's going on, one of them really needs to tell me and like, immediately."

did you ever meet any other family members? who were they? what did you think of them?
"I have a bunch of cousins, I see them occasionally."

what was the biggest holiday for your family?
"Oh boy. We had a big American one after Dad's accident, we went round to see the other members of the family and see if we could get some help. We haven't had a big one like that in a while though. It was so nice."

childhood
what is your first memory?
“I'm not totally sure. When I think back the first thing that comes to mind is dancing on my Dad's feet at like... three? I don't really know what we were doing, but it's a nice memory and probably the clearest one I have where I can identify age and what was happening around me.”

what was your favourite toy?
"Oh wow, so I had this little rubber... thing, like it was sort of like a doll, but it wasn't, I could bounce it and make it change shape. It was some little thing my mom picked up from the store one time. I don't know why I loved it so much. I only had it for six months before I lost it again and I've had heaps of different things since then, but for some reason, that one really stands out to me as one I loved. Not sure why."

what was your favourite game?
"We always enjoyed playing Death Eaters and Aurors as kids. Rowan and I also used to have fun playing this game we called Rita Skeeter where we had to run around and try and see who could come up with the juiciest gossip from the kids in the neighbourhood. So the idea was that you had to observe everyone and then you had to come up with the best story. The funnier the better. We still play it now too, it's a lot worse as we've gotten older, like there are jokes about divorce and affairs and things, but when we were little it was something like... Isaak made up this story about Mr Nextdoor's dog secretly being an animagus and he'd steal everyone's Tulips at night... It was hilarious at the time because it turned out it be true! The Tulip's, not the animagus part, but still."

who was your best friend when you were growing up?
“Rowan. We didn't really have a lot of people we could consider to be best friends because we weren't always that close. Sure, we had friends, but we were from a magical family so we could never really open up like that, you know? After I got to Hogwarts it was different. It was Chrys at first and then Aggie of course.”

what is your fondest childhood memory?
"Just being with my family, nothing special. It's always a good memory when I can spend time together with my family. I have some fond memories of just doing our own thing but being together and I think that was the best. Although, honestly, I think watching my parents dance together is the fondest memory i have. Rowan and I dance and I'm better than Rowan in terms of technique, my parents though, honestly they're some of the best dancers I've ever seen. It's crazy to think they can't dance together anymore. They were amazing to watch. I tear up just thinking about it.”

what is your worst childhood memory?
"I don't really know. I mean, I'm still sort of just getting out of my childhood. I guess technically it would be my Dad's accident because I'd just gone twelve, so that seems like a decent place to start, yeah? It was horrible, we weren't sure what was going to happen for a really long time and it was scary to see mom so upset all the time. I don't know really, but that was probably it."

what's your most embarrassing childhood memory?
"Puberty. I'm sure that'll be everyone's answer."

what did you believe for way too long as a child?
"That my mom had eyes at the back of her head. I thought she was serious. Sometimes I still believe it."

what did you like/dislike about where you grew up?
"I loved the fact that we had a big backyard. It was fun to run around in. I grew up kind of between Midwest and New Zealand. We spent a lot of time on holiday there whilst both my parents were still dancing so it was an experience. Something I didn't like though as that we were all so close as neighbours, everyone knew everyone so you couldn't get away with anything, Mrs Michael's up the road dobbed everyone in, didn't matter what we were doing. It was such a pain.”

as a child, what did you think would be awesome about being an adult that turned out not to be?
"I'll let you know when I've finished growing up. I feel like it's going to be finishing school though, everyone always gets really nostalgic about it and I just want to hurry up and graduate. I'm sure I'm not the only one."

what were you really into when you were a child?
"Art - that's one thing that's never changed about me. Always with the art passion, though I've certainly improved over time."

if you could travel back in time, what piece of advice would you give your 10-year-old self?
“Make the most of the time you have, it's time you can never get back.”

adolescence

it is common for one's view of authority to develop in their adolescent years. what is your view of authority, and what event most affected it?
"to be answered on the eve of adulthood"

what were you like in senior school years?

what were your senior goals?

who was your idol growing up?

what is your favourite memory from adolescence?

what is your worst memory from adolescence?

what still makes you cringe when you think back on it?

who had the biggest impact on the person you have become?

if you could travel back in time, what piece of advice would you give your 16-year-old self?

Last edited:
tumblr_pujqth0agL1x6ij9ko6_400.png
tumblr_on8oi09FnY1vu0333o6_400.png

wants, ambitions, & fears

how ambitious are you?
"I wouldn't say I'm the same kind of ambitious as a Slytherin, but, yeah, I know what I want and I go after it. I think most people have to be a bit ambitious if they're ever going to get anything done, you know? If I wasn't a little ambitious, would I bother to better myself or my art? It's one of those things I think is quite personal though. Some people would think that wanting to be a Company Director was ambitious and being a family man was not, some people see it the other way around. It's all quite relative I feel."

what is the craziest, most outrageous thing you want to achieve?
"I'd love to draw for the Minister one day, you know like those portraiters? That would be so cool!"

what are some goals you have already achieved?
"I managed to make it to my teen years, which I think is an achievement for any child. I've made it to my OWLs, I went to the valentines dance with a partner, someone I greatly care for and admire. I've managed to make a few friends even when I didn't particularly want to. I've achieved a lot really."

what do you hope to achieve in your professional life?
"I'm not quite sure what I want to be yet. I've got a few things I'm thinking about. Auror, healer, that kind of standard option, but I'm also maybe thinking about doing dance or art professionally, which if I do will stink because it will essentially mean I've worked my butt off for absolutely no reason."

have your parents influenced what goals you have?
"Not really, I mean, they're both dancers and I am into dancing as well, but, they certainly didn't push me into anything, it's all been guidance or suggestion. They've always told us to know our own minds and to not worry about expectations. I think I took that lesson in a bit more than they were expecting sometimes."

do you usually achieve the goals you set? why or why not?
"Most of the time I do. I like to make them practical, achievable goals. I find that the more goals I achieve the harder I am willing to work for them, which means I can make more complicated goals. I try not to set too many because that can seem overwhelming. It's all about putting one foot in front of the other and just kind of hoping for the best, going for it and stuff. "

what is the best way to stay motivated and complete goals?
"Make them small and achievable. You'll find that the more you complete, the more motivated you become to complete more of them. They can become slowly more complicated as you go, but as with everything, you need to have a starting point and it doesn't matter how long it takes you to reach it. The destination is often the least important thing, it's the journey you took to get there. Fill your blank spaces with epic stories. You never know what you'll get."

what are some goals you have failed to accomplish?
"I don't really know. I haven't had all the many failable goals yet. My goal yesterday was to finish my routine in the allotted time. I did that, I didn't make it to Astronomy after it, but it wasn't part of my goal, so I count it as a win.

what are your goals for the next two years?
"I want to finish my OWLs with good grades so I can graduate properly."

how have your goals changed over your life?
"I suppose they've become more realistic as I've grown up. I remember I once had a goal to be a metamorphmagus. Obviously I was not born with that ability, so it was never going to happen. I think I was about four or five. Oh, well there you go, a goal I failed!"

what are you currently worried about?
"Literally everything."

when was the last time you felt you had a new lease on life?
"When the person I liked admitted they liked me back. Though I felt even more amazing after the sneaky kiss."

what languages do you wish you could speak?
"Uh..."

what would the box with all your hopes and dreams inside look like?
"I'm afraid I can't tell you that."

what is the silliest fear you have?
"I have a fear of onion rings. Don't ask me why."

what makes you nervous?
“Agnes."

what kind of things embarrass you? why?
"My mother. She likes to make it a game. She gets my little baby book thing and likes to replay my first speaking moments. I had a speech impediment until I was nine. It was embarrassing."

in what situations do you wish you could put on an invisibility cloak and disappear?
"Ugh, how about bloody potions."

what do you fear is hiding in the dark?
"The darkness itself."

interests & hobbies

what hobbies do you have?
"I have a few hobbies that I fall back into occasionally, certainly art, I do a lot of art. Dancing and music of course are very much a pleasure and I really enjoy looking at those art books, the ones with the different tutorials in them showing you the process of work that the artist went through to bring a conception to life. It takes a lot more than you might think."

what are some misconceptions about your hobbies?
"I can’t say for sure, I assume there’s a lot of misconceptions around everything, but I can’t think of... I mean technically one of the misconceptions of dance is that they all work in gendered form is because dance is sexist. It’s not true really, depending on the troop, it’s just that generally the male dancers have more strength for the holding of female dancers, though this isn’t always the case and we try to adjust accordingly."

what do you find most relaxing? (not as in stress relief, but as something that actually calms you down)
"Art. In any form. I love it. I’ve never really been able to experience any other emotions with art. It makes things difficult when I want to remember my anger at someone but I’ve been pairing for sketching for a half hour and then I realise I’ve forgotten why I was ever mad in the first place. It’s a tad frustrating, but it is what it is."

what are you interested in that most people aren't?
"Uh, not sure. What are the numbers we’re considering here? Worldwide? Locally? It’s hard to tell really without a base of operations. I could be interested in something super shutdown, and there it is."

what do you think you are much better at than you actually are?
"Catching food in my mouth. I can’t."

where do you get your news?
"Daily P, doesn’t everyone?"

what outdoor activity haven't you tried, but you'd like to?
"Skateboarding. It looks like so much fun. I have good balance and stuff, I think I could do it. I don't know why I haven't tried it before, just never got around to it and I don't know anyone with a skateboard, so..."

what's your secret talent?
"I don't know if I'd call it a secret talent - I'm double-jointed, which actually works really well for us dancers. I can do weird things with my joints that most can't."

what topic could you spend hours talking about?
"Hmm, that's a tough one. I don't really have anything like that, I guess maybe dancing and art, but I usually have a point to make and I don't like just keeping conversations going. I find they get boring and repetitive after a while, which is why I like conversations to flow."

are you very active or do you prefer to relax in your free time?
"I dance, so I'd say I'm pretty active. I like dancing, but I think sometimes I would prefer to sort of just relax. I can sometimes, but it's pretty rare these days, you have to take the good with the bad, definitely."

what is your guilty pleasure?
"Artbooks is what I generally tell people, but chocolate. Not the vegan kind either."

what do you do to improve your mood when you're in a bad mood?
"Anything creative. I find it helps me focus and channel my emotions. Drawing, painting, dancing. It all helps."

what are you best at?
"Do you mean what do I do the best? I'm not sure. I guess I'm best at creative thinking logically. Like, I work well creatively, but I fit it into a logical way... if that makes sense?”

experiences

what's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?
"Well," - blushes - "someone I care greatly for told me some not so nice things about herself and the people she's surrounded by. Yet, through it all and after, she saw fit to love and care for me as much as I do for her. She's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Her strength, her determination and her faith in me. She's a rare and exquisite beauty in herself."

what's the funniest thing you've seen a child do?
"Fall down."

when did something start out badly for you, but in the end it was great?
"My life."

what did you think was going to be amazing, but turned out to be horrible?
"Not sure. Nothing really. I try not to have too many expectations."

what's the best / worst practical joke you've played on someone, or someone has played on you?
"I'm not sure. Nothing really. I live a dull and boring life apparently."

what's the most ironic thing you've seen happen?
"Me going into dancing. My dad got injured through me saying no initially, only for me then to pick it up because of his injury. Pretty ironic."

what's the funniest thing you've done or had happen while your mind was wandering?
“Walked into a door. Happens pretty regularly. Not sure it's funny though.”

when was a time you acted nonchalant but were going crazy inside?
"Right now. Always."

what's the most awkward thing that happens to you on a regular basis?
"I would rather not say it's... pretty sensitive."

what's a common experience for many people that you've never experienced?
"Questioning my sexuality. I always knew what I was."

what's the most anxiety-inducing thing you do on a regular basis?
"Dance in front of people who haven't seen me dance before."

when was the most inappropriate time you burst out laughing?
"My Great Aunt's funeral. I feel terrible to this day."

what story you've heard has stayed with you and always disturbs you when you think about it?
"The story of how Harry Potter was forced into his role as a hero. Someones gotta agree that was suss, right?"

when was the last time you stayed up through the entire night?
"Next question."

what's the most physically painful thing you've experienced?
“Broke my wrist a couple of years ago. Merlin, I still feel a twinge sometimes.”

what's the most emotionally painful thing you've experienced?
"Rejection."

what was the most amazing magical feat you've ever managed to pull off?
"Nothing really. Still learning."

where is the most uncomfortable place you have slept?
"On the roots at the base of a tree."

where and when was the most amazing sunset you've ever seen?
"I like to watch them from the Ravenclaw tower. They're pretty gorgeous."

where is the worst place you have been stuck for a long time?
"Never really been stuck anywhere."

has anyone ever saved your life?
“I've never been in danger really.”

what was the best time period of your life? what do you think will be the best time period of your life?
"Here and Now."

Last edited:
tumblr_plz7wvdHYa1tc5gvpo2_400.png
tumblr_pujqth0agL1x6ij9ko4_400.png

opinion

what annoys you more than anything else?
"Honestly? Liars. And that's what sucks the most."

what habit that others have annoys you most?
"I can not stand the sounds of a tapping pencil. It drives me nuts."

what makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?
"My brother calling me Noni.'"

how do you judge a person?
"First impressions matter I feel, but I'm not against second and third impressions either."

what social stigma does society need to get over?
"All of them."

what's something people don't worry about, but really should?
"People don't worry about other people, they really should.”

what's the silliest thing you've seen someone get upset about?
"Literal spilled milk."

what's the most annoying noise?
"A pencil tapping."

what odd smell do you really enjoy?
“Chalk. It's strange, but I love it.”

what's something that everybody knows is true, but nobody likes to admit?
"Flatulence is a thing, people. Calm down."

what's something that people think makes them look cool, but actually has the opposite effect?
"Smoking. It's disgusting and gross."

what were you completely certain of until you found out you were wrong?
"Nothing. I'm never wrong."

what do you think you do better than 90% of people?
"Exist."

social

who is your oldest friend? where did you meet them?
"Technically it's Chrys, we met in first year."

who is your closest friend? describe them and how you relate to them
“Agnes. She's everything to me. She's my best friend and... you know. Stuff.”

who is your worst enemy? describe them and why you don't get along
"Do people actually have enemies? Come on, it's the fifties, get over yourself."

what types of places do you hang out in with your friends?
"We don't."

what qualities do all your friends have in common?
"Nothing. I like the variety."

what benefit do you bring to the group when you hang out with friends?
"I'm amazing. What more do they need honestly."

what nicknames do you have for people in your life?
"I'm not huge on nicknames, mostly because I hate them for myself. Mostly I just shorten the names they have.”

what's the craziest conversation you've overheard?
"I didn't overhear it really, but when Phineas Ellis and Alice Holland broke up, that was a pretty crazy thing."

how comfortable are you speaking in front of large groups of people?
"I'm not."

who do you wish you could get back into contact with?
"I haven't lost contact with anyone I didn't want to."

who did you once look up to, but they screwed up and you lost faith in them?
"No one really."

who is the most manipulative person you've met?
"My brother Zennon"

what are some of your pavlovian responses?
"Saying ouch every time I run into something, regardless of whether or not it hurt and checking my pockets whenever I leave my room. It's pointless, but I do it."

what in your life brings you the most joy?
"Agnes."

morality

what one act in your past are you most ashamed of?
"How I treated my brother when he tried to tell me about his abilities."

what one act in your past are you most proud of?
"Telling my girlfriend how much I care about her and then letting her come to me when she was ready."

what was the last argument you were in? with whom, over what, and who won?
"Rowan, my dance, I did."

what's the dumbest thing someone has argued with you about?
"My lack of ambition. I have ambition, they just don't understand it."

have you ever been in a real duel before? with whom, over what, and who won?
"I was in a duel just recently, like not life or death, but it was with another guy in my year, Marco. It was for a competition and we both won, really."

what do you feel most strongly about?
"Agnes."

what values are most important to you?
"Loyalty, Compassion, Honesty."

what do you pretend to feel strongly about, just to impress people?
"Nothing, I don't like to fake it. I'm mostly a horrible liar."

who do you go out of your way to be nice to?
"My mom."

how often do you help others? who do you help? how do you help?
"I help when I can I guess, just when I see people who need it."

what trait do you find most admirable, and how often do you find it?
"Passion. It's quite common. You just have to dig deep."

do you have any feelings in general that you are disturbed by? why do they disturb you?
"Nope." - she popped the P -

what's the worst thing that can be done to a person? why?
"Destroying who they are at a fundamental level. Because you can't rebuild that."

what's the worst thing you could actually do to someone you hated?
"I don't hate people. Not even the boy who bullied me for four years.”

are you a better leader or follower? why do you think that?
"Hard to say. I follow and I lead."

what is your responsibility to the world, if any? why do you think that?
"My responsibility is to love my life."

what do you do to make the world a better place?
"I smile."

is it okay for you to cry? when was the last time you cried?
"Yes and yesterday."

if you couldn't be convicted of any one kind of crime, which criminal charge would you like to be immune to?
"Theft."

when was the last time you were snooping and found something you wished you hadn't?
"Something in my mom and dad's bedroom. Better left unsaid."

when was the last time you yelled at someone?
"This morning."

how often do you curse?
"All the f*cking time."

what was your most recent lie?
"I can't tell you that."

when was the last time you immediately regretted something you said?
"See above."

what are some of your vices and bad habits? which would be the hardest to give up?
"I don't have bad habits, just habits."

what habit do you have now that you wish you started much earlier?
"Going to be earlier."

what's your best example of fake it til you make it?
"Fifth year."

have you ever saved an animal's life? what about a person's life?
"Yes, no."

what is your definition of evil?
"Someone who laughs at the pain of others. True pain."

Last edited:
7EWLpU1.jpg
qEGYkbc.jpg

relationships & romance

how old were you when you went on your first date?
"Fifteen."

would you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? why?
"Bi. I like girls, I like guys. Simple."

have you ever had a same-sex experience? who with, what was it like, and how did it go?
"Yep, I've kissed a girl before. My current girlfriend. It was amazing and I would absolutely do it again."

do you currently have a partner? what is their name, and what is your relationship like? what are they like? Why are you attracted to them?
"I do, but I can't give you any information, I'm sorry."

what is the perfect romantic date?
"I talked about it earlier, like my perfect wedding and weekend? That would be it."

describe the perfect romantic partner for you
"I can't."

do you ever want to get married and have children? when do you see this happening?
"I don't know. Maybe."

what is more important - sex or intimacy? why?
"Intimacy I think. Anyone can have sex, but intimacy is something you can only have with someone you trust implicitly."

what was your most recent relationship like? who was it with?
"It's current and it's going strong. We're amazing together. I love her."

what's the weirdest crush you've had?
"Okay, so... there's this super old muggle show with puppets. It has a pig on it. I love her."

what about the opposite sex confuses you the most?
"That they find us confusing."

what's the worst thing you've done to someone you loved?
"Lied."

work & education

what was the best thing about your school?
"Ask when I've graduated."

what or who has taught you most of the information you use on a regular basis?
"Myself."

do you have a job? what is it? do you like it? if no job, where does your money come from?
"I'm still a student."

what is your boss or employer like?
"I don't have one currently, though, maybe Headmistress Alicastell counts? She's a strong woman, I admire her a lot."

what are your co-workers like? do you get along with them? which ones don't you get along with?

what is something you had to learn that you hated?
"How to make a potion not blow up"

what's the weirdest thing that has happened to you while working at your job?

what's the best thing about your work?
"to be answered on the eve of adulthood”

what's the hardest you've ever worked?
"This year, for my OWLS, sometimes I feel like it's all completely pointless."

when was the last time you worked incredibly hard?
"See above"

when do you want to retire? what do you want to do when you retire?
"I want to retire at 25 and I want to paint."

philosophy

what is your personal philosophy?
"The fight may be hard; my memory is long"

what does it mean to live a good life?
"Doing what you set out to do"

how should success be measured? by that measurement, who is the most successful person you know?
"Success should be measured by merit of the success. If you've got the richest person in the world, does that make them the most successful? What if they haven't achieved many of their goals, or any of them? What if, by comparison, you had the poorest person, who had done everything that they wanted to and they were exceedingly happy, despite being poor? Would that not make them the most successful?"

where does your self-worth come from?
"Who you are and who you want to be”

where do you find meaning in life?
"Art and family"

is suffering a necessary part of the human condition? what would people who never suffered be like?
“I think it is to an extent. Suffering helps you grow and see the good and the bad in people. If you've never suffered, you can't truly empathise because you've never experienced it.”

would you want to know if you were going to die beforehand, or die without warning?
"I would rather die without warning. If I were going to die tomorrow, I wouldn't want to know about it because I would only get more nervous."

if you had to guess, what do you think would be the most likely way you'll die?
"Oh wow, uh... probably something really boring."

is it important to help yourself, help your family, help society, or help the world?
"Family first."

how replaceable are you?
“I think everyone is irreplaceable.”

does knowledge have intrinsic value or does it need to have a practical use to be practical to have value?
"What"

are intelligence and happiness tied together in any way? if you are highly intelligent, is it more likely that you'll be more, or less happy?
"I think it depends on the person."

what right does every human have?
"The right to be treated like a human."

what's the difference between justice and revenge?
"Justice is done within the law, revenge is done outside of it."

Last edited:
IgUT7A4.jpg
g67ddJS.jpg

random

what would a world populated by clones of you look like?
"A world populated by clones of me, obviously"

if someone narrated your life, who would you want to be the narrator?
"Emily Blythe"

what's the funniest joke you know by heart?
"Oh I'm terrible at jokes, but my go-to is, A woman in labor suddenly shouted, Shouldn’t! Wouldn’t! Couldn’t! Didn’t! Can’t! Don’t worry, said the doc. Those are just contractions."

if you were a ghost and could possess people, what would you make them do?
"Nothing. They can stare at the walls unblinkingly for hours"

if animals could talk, which animal would be the most annoying?
"Definitely dogs."

what's fine in small numbers but terrifying in large numbers?
"Children"

which way should toilet paper hang, over or under?
“Over, for ease of access”

what's the cutest thing you can imagine? something so cute it's almost painful
"Tiny baby rabbits in the palm of your hand"

what would be the most unsettling thing to keep finding around your house?
"Size ten shoes. No one I know is a size ten."

what's the most boring superhero you can come up with?
"..."

time freezes for everyone but you for a day. what do you do?
"Cheat off everyone's answers for everything. Anyone who says differently is lying"

you have to relive one day of your life forever. which day do you choose?
"The day my girlfriend confessed to me."

a portal to another world opens in front of you. you don't know how long it will stay open or if you'll be able to get back after you go through. what do you do?
"Grab my girl and jump"

if you were on the run for a crime you didn't commit, where would you go?
"Well, if I tell you, that's going to be the first place they look, isn't it? Nice try."

future

when you are old, what do you think children will ask you to tell stories about?
"I don't know, I like to hoe they'd ask me stories about my life."

what near-future predictions do you have?
"I don't think on it too much."

how much do you plan/prepare for the future?
"Next question."

if you had to change your name, what would your new name be?
"Elizabeth. Elsie is boring"

if you could learn the answer to one question about your future, what would it be?
“Do I survive OWLs year."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back