Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curved 8 1/2 Inch Swishy Applewood Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
ELSIE NADINE BAROS
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f41343243666632304f46554156413d3d2d3530333130383530372e313466636662383738343333376464323934343439323330373031352e676966

I'm on a highway full of red lights
I lost so many long nights
Felt words that cut like knives

Name: Elsie Nadie Baros
First Name Meaning: "pledged to God".
First Name Origin: Scottish
Middle Name Meaning: "hope".
Middle Name Origin: French
Last Name Meaning: From a pet form of a personal name beginning with Bar- (Bartlomiej, Bartolt, or Barnaba).
Last Name Origin: Polish
Nickname?: Els, Noni, Anon, Anonymous

I know I know they're gonna
Say what they wanna
I know they're gonna

Color: Pink
Least favorite color: Orange
Music: Elsie enjoys some wizard punk and rock
Food: Grilled cheese, she's not fancy
Literature: She's not a big reader, but she likes journals of famous artists
Form of entertainment: She likes pranks
Expressions: Elsie expresses herself through her art
Mode of transportation: She likes cars, they're so quick and don't make her queasy
Most prized possession: Sketch book full of things she loves
Flower: Lilac

Say what they want
But I feel it changing
I can taste it, I'm on the wave and

Date-Of-Birth: 12th July, 2035
Place Of Birth: Obsidian Harbour, New Zealand
Current Area Of Residence: Obsidian Harbour, New Zealand
Birth Parents: Nadine and Wyatt Baros
Heritage: American

I won't waste it
I have been patient
But I'm not waiting anymore

Height: She's about 64 inches tall (5'4). A little on the taller side for girls her age.
Weight: Slightly below average
Dress Code: Elsie tends to have a more masculine, grunge style here
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual - Elsie is sexually and romantically attracted to both the same sex and opposite sex. She leans more towards boys initially, but also finds qualities she loves in girls.
Turn ons: Small gestures, hands on face, declarations of love and affection, kissing
Relationship Status: Secretly seeing someone
First Kiss: Chrysander Kaster - it was a joke, but she enjoyed it because Chrys is attractive
Innocence: --
Skin Tone: Light
Skin Type: Type 2; combination
Hair Colour: Brown
Hair Type: Fine, Straight but with a slight body wave adding some volume
Hair Length and Thickness: Long and Thin
Eye Colour: Brown
Playby: Landry Bender
Distinguishing Marks: She has a scar on her right hip from where Rowan once accidentally dropped her curling iron on her when she was curling her hair for a recital
Health Status: Healthy
Allergy/s: None
Suffers From: Stress!
Blood Status: Pureblood
Blood Type: AB +

Not anymore, no
I'm gonna dance on broken glass
On broken glass

Education: Hogwarts New Zealand; Ravenclaw
Subjects Taken for OWLs/NEWTs:
  • Potions
  • History of Magic
  • Defence Against the Dark Arts
  • Charms
  • Transfiguration
  • Astronomy
  • Herbology
  • Arithmancy
  • Ancient Runes
Wand: Curved 8 1/2 Inch Swishy Applewood Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Good Traits:
  • Creative
  • Passionate
  • Driven
  • Calm
  • Logical
  • Idealistic
  • Honest
  • Ambitious
  • Innovative
Bad Traits:
  • Unconfident
  • Secretive
  • Blunt
  • Sensitive
  • Bold
  • Meddlesome
  • Nosey
  • Direct
Interests and/or Hobbies:
  • Art
  • Dance
  • Art Books
  • Stylistic Music
Additional Skills: Sketching
Graduation: 2053
Current Job: Student
Boggart: Blindness - Elsie uses her eyes for her art. If she could no longer see, she believes she would no longer be able to be an artist. It is her absolute worst fear.
Patronus Memory: Agnes admitting she cared for Elsie
Dementor: Losing Agnes
Animagus: Leopardess
Patronus: Leopardess The leopardess is extremely proud. Their dominant attributes make them fantastic leaders, even though they may intimidate others with their sting opinions and ideals. Fiercely loyal, they will use that fire in them to protect the ones they love. They always know what they want, and will go all the way to succeed. Never bet against them.[x]
Languages: English
Accent: Mid-West American and Northern Kiwi mixed
Piercings: Ears
Tattoos: None

Last edited:
ParallelPointlessCaecilian-size_restricted.gif

'Cause baby you look happier, you do
My friends told me one day I'll feel it too
And until then I'll smile to hide the truth

Optimist or pessimist? Mostly pessimistic
Introvert or extrovert? Extroverted Introvert
Daredevil or cautious? Cautious
Logical or emotional? Logical
Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat? Methodical and Neat
Prefers working or relaxing? Working
Confident or unsure? Unsure
Animal lover? Yes

Personality: Elsie was born an hour after Rowan. She was unplanned and so she was nameless for the first week of her life. Her parents were having trouble agreeing on a name and couldn't decide if she should have a name with the same theme as Rowan or not. They eventually called her Elsie but the nickname of Noni stuck for the siblings and she hates when she gets called by the name. She's always been a very creative person, really into drawing and colouring and other crafty sorts of things. Poor Elsie is always tired these days however, because she's decided to take up dancing for her dad, since he can't dance anymore and she wants at least someone to share that with him, except she's not a very confident person and she is much better at drawing and art than she is at dancing, but she constantly pushes herself to get better so she can share the experience with her dad. Of all the Baros siblings, Elsie is the most logical of them and tends to make decisions based on logic over emotion. She's rational and future-oriented, preferring to look at all the options before coming to a decision. She has strong instincts and intuition which she often trusts implicitly to help her make the right decision in any stage of her life, whether it her personal or not. She greatly values knowledge and efficiency, but prefers to put that towards more creative pursuits. Elsie is her own harshest critic, and values very high standards of performance, which she applies most often to herself and those around her as well. She is very often reserved and a bit detached from others as she doesn't like big groups of people and she easily gets bored with mundane routines and repetitive tasks. She is extremely self sufficient and comfortable being on her own, preferring to work alone rather than in a group, though there are periods where she seeks the company of others, she's more often on her own as she's comfortable by herself. She constantly questions the world and why it is the way it is, and is generally quick to take up and understand new concepts and ideas. She highly values intelligence in the people around her and likes to be able to have an intelligent in depth conversation over a quick surface chat.
Immediate Family:

Males

1qGOKsT.gif

Father: Wyatt Baros
Elsie and her father are very close, they get along very well. They share a lot of interests and she generally prefers to spend time with her father over her mother and is more likely to approach him with her problems than she is her mother.

9VPwEqP.gif

Older Brother: Lukas Baros
Elsie doesn't talk to Lukas often. They exchange letters on occasion, but they had very different interests so it can be difficult to find common ground for them. When they do manage to hang out, they generally have a good time and stick to topics like what they're currently doing and how the family is doing. Elsie doesn't talk about her art with Lukas as he thinks it frivolous.

MJgQGVv.gif

Older Brother: Isaak Baros
Isaak is in a different school and has vastly different interests to tomboy Elsie. Though they actually have more in common than either of them realise and they keep in contact via owl like the rest of the family. He tells her about Quidditch and she lets him know how her Auror and Art dreams are going. They have a laugh when they're together.

EvOBpP0.gif

Older Brother: Zennon Baros
Elsie and Zennon are close and share secrets. She is closest with Zennon out of all the boys and feels he understands her on a fundamental level. They hang out often when at school, but less so at home as they also have vastly different interests.

Females

cOjETH3.gif

Mother: Nadine Baros
Elsie loves her mother, but they are not very close. They have very difference interests and she contacted more emotionally with Rowan than she ever did with Elsie. When they do spend time together, Nadine will help Elsie with dance and her makeup and costumes.

D9T9g8x.gif

Older Sister: Azelea Baros
Azelea and Elsie sometimes keep in contact, but Elsie doesn't know her very well. She can sometimes be very single-minded and likes to make her opinion known, which can often frustrate Elsie. They sometimes exchange letters, but Elsie doesn't go out of her way to talk to her.

9qlCVoP.gif

Older Sister: Rowan Baros
Rowan and Elsie are thick as thieves. As twins they've been together their whole lives. Though they are very different, they enjoy doing things together and will often go out of their way to help each other. Rowan is very protective of Elsie and would do anything to keep her safe. Elsie loves and admires Rowan, trusting her opinions implicitly.

lfmLna3.gif

Younger Sister: Grace Baros
Elsie loves Grace and often tries to take her under her wing. They have different interests, but she loves being big sister to her. She is very protective of Grace and tries to keep her mostly in the dark about the harsh realities of life.

Last edited:
LeadingDigitalIrishwolfhound-size_restricted.gif

If the whole world was watching I’d still dance with you
Drive highways and byways to be there with you
Over and over the only truth

Starsign: Cancer
Element: Water
Ruling Planet/s: The Moon
Symbol: The Crab
Stone: Moonstone
Life Pursuit: Constant reassurance and intimacy
Vibration: Moody
Secret Desire: To feel safe (emotionally, spiritually, romantically and financially)
About Starsign: Compassionate and Family Orientated
Those born under the sign of Cancer, ruled by the mysterious Moon, are one of the zodiac’s enigmas. It is fair to say that most Cancers are a bundle of contradictions. Compassionate and caring with friends, family, and lovers, yet they can cut to the bone with their jealous remarks and ever-changing moods. Endearingly eccentric on one hand, and on the other, insecure about how others see them. Like their astrological symbol – the Crab – Cancers can appear hard and insensitive on the outside. However, for those of us who know and love a “Moon Child”, we understand that deep below lies a softness and sensitivity that makes them so very special. Nurturing, protection and caring for others underline the life principles of this water sign.

Emotional and Sensitive
Just as the Moon goes through many changes as it moves from its new to full phases, Cancers too go through many new and full phases of experience. Life doesn’t stand still for this sign, even if they remain in one place, because they live so much in their internal oceans of emotions. Their link with the Moon often makes it impossible for them to operate on an even keel from day to day. Up and down like the proverbial yo-yo, most Cancerians feel one way one minute, then sometimes totally different the next. But this characteristic is part of their charm.

Romantic and Mysterious
Love and romance matter more than anything else to this sign (but this occasionally shares first place with having lots of money in the bank). No other sign romances better, equally though, no sign takes it so badly when romance turns sour either. But with their changeable natures, Cancerians are fascinating, mysterious, stimulating and extremely alluring. This sign is one of the most magic of all and once their magic has reached you, they are the most beguiling companions. After all, isn’t the Moon the most talked about and romantic galactic identity?

Your Strengths – what to love:

Your over the top generosity – you will literally give someone ‘the shirt off your back’ if they need it.
You have an instinctive mothering nature – brewing endless cups of tea, tucking in heart-broken friends, listening for hours on end to yet another sob story.
Your smile can light up any and every room and every person.
Your home is a safe haven for you and your loved ones.
Cancerian Weaknesses – what to loathe:

Your emotional blackmailing technique – which can be frightening. As in “I gave you the shirt off my back, you have to do this for me”.
Your mood swings are legendary – ruled by the Moon, you tend to go through intense ups and downs every few days…
Getting information out of people is your forte, but heaven help someone who tries to pry info out of you. You clam up and resent them for prying.
Tend to prefer to stay home watching TV than go out with your friends – boring!

Chinese Zodiac: The Year of the Rabbit

About Zodiac: Rabbit is the fourth in the 12-year cycle of Chinese zodiac sign. The Years of the Rabbit include 1915, 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011, 2023...
For Chinese people, the rabbit is a tame creature representing hope for a long time. It is tender and lovely. The moon goddess Chang'e in Chinese legend had a rabbit as her pet, which stimulated the thought that only this creature was amiable enough to match her noble beauty. People born in the Year of the Rabbit are not aggressive but approachable. They have a decent, noble and elegant manner.
People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. They are homebody and hospitable, and like house fitting-up. They can work with speed and efficiency, do not insist and get angry easily. But they also like hesitating, which makes them lose many chances.
Strengths
Gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful
Weaknesses
Amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative

Horoscope and Numerology Elements:Earthly Branch of Birth Year: Mao
Wu Xing (The Five Elements): Mu (Wood)
Yin Yang: Yin
Lucky Numbers: 3, 4, 9
Lucky Colors: red, blue, pink, purple
Lucky Flowers: snapdragon, plantain lily, nerve plant
Lucky Directions: east, southeast, south
Unlucky Numbers: 1, 7, 8
Unlucky Colors: dark brown, dark yellow, white
Unlucky Direction: northwest
Zodiac sign compatibility - Best Matches: Sheep, Monkey, Dog, Pig

Last edited:
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6e4533386a334b736670723052413d3d2d3435393839353131392e313465656435383832303239366266313834303732333837313433372e676966

Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you
Let me take your hand, I'll make it right

History Before School: TEXT
History At School: TEXT
History After School: TEXT

Template and Coding: Teigan
Lyrics: Broken Glass - Rachel Platton
Happier - Ed Sheeran
This Town - Niall Horan
Hold On - Chord Overstreet
All of Me - John Legend
Zodiac Sign: Psychicguild.com
Chinese Zodiac: Travelchinaguide.com

Last edited:
original.gif

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges

Previous Relationships: Elsie and Chrys - Chrelsie.
This wasn't so much a relationship as something more of a flirtation. She shared her first kiss with him as a joke but she enjoyed it enough that if asked she'd admit to it. They remain good friends and she doesn't regret him at all. It never would have worked out though, because even though they're physically attracted to each other, there's no substance to the relationship at all.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back