Ello xD

Hi Rosie welcome to Hnz! =D I'm Maddy or Madz if you need any help be sure to pm are wackiest admin :r Nicolas King he's the guy that looks like Johnny Depp :r and thinks he's the c00lest xD (he is) I would link you to the site document and stuff but he will be here to do that :r yeah i'm no help. Welcome still!

First of all, I'd like to thank you for joining and Welcome to HNZ. :) I'm glad you joined up with us and are about to explore the limitless amount of fun we have here at HNZ. :D There are many things you can do right now, such as starting new RP's, posting in the development forum to find people to RP with, make new friend's, and one of the best things we have around here, our [Spam] topic. Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, I'd be more than willing to give you a tour of HNZ if you'd like. Contacting the Adminitrators Nicolas King may be a good idea if you are not sure about something as well.

Also, did I mention welcome to HNZ? :wub: :wub:

Hello, Rosie! Welcome to HNZ. I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I hope that you enjoy your time on our board. :)
Everybody seems to have pointed you to the right places so far, but if you have any further questions or concerns, my PM inbox is open. ^_^

See you around!

Heya Rosie! :hug:

Welcome to HNZ, it's always good to have new members ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back