ello my friendly friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrik Agile

OOC First Name
Luis
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
hey guys i have some inactive characters that i want to start using again. They're both gryffindors. Luke and Nick.

Nick Vespra is a somewhat of a trouble maker. He tries his best to keep that under wraps but that doesn't seem to ever work. As odd as it may seem he can do well at what he wants. He may be stubborn but thats his just his way of living. He has somewhat of a temper issue as well. He may get mad quickly and turn back to how he was before he was angry. He really tries to be nice and makes attemps to have friends. So I'll open to ideas with him.

My other character is Luke Todd III. He a very laid back kid. He's getting into music and can sometimes be a smart mouth. he's really kind and knows how to treat anyone...even with the occasional mess ups. I haven't used Luke much even when he was active so he's still something I'm working with.

If anyone needs more information please let me know and I will give you both of the character descriptions if needed. Thanks in advanced and :wub: to all. ^__^

I can offer up Nevaeh Haze. She would definitely love to get up to some trouble-making with Nick.
She is currently unsorted, but I am hoping for Gryffindor :r
She could take his temper, and I think they could definitely have a love-hate type of relationship. Where they just annoy each other endlessly, but love each other nonetheless. I dunno, up to you ^_^
Let me know!

I think Angela has met both boys, so I can offer her up. She's into music! She loves it, it's the only thing that takes her mind away from her aunt's death. Maybe she might be able to help him learn an instrument or something. Luke I mean. She's getting out of her evil phase, so she might still be a bit closed off or mean, just no sudden movements and no one gets bit! =D

Roxy Porter said:
I can offer up Nevaeh Haze. She would definitely love to get up to some trouble-making with Nick.
She is currently unsorted, but I am hoping for Gryffindor :r
She could take his temper, and I think they could definitely have a love-hate type of relationship. Where they just annoy each other endlessly, but love each other nonetheless. I dunno, up to you ^_^
Let me know!
lol that sounds kind of cute really
i like the idea ^^ Nick would probably love it

Angela I think Luke would like that and yes i believe Luke has met her once but it was very vague i think. but im open to any ideas ^^ pm me with more info or type them out here

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back