Ellie needs.. people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellie Sparks

Wand
Maple 12 3/4 Inches with Essence of Silver Thistle
Hey :D ,
Well Ellie's now in fourth year, and she has hardly any friends! Honestly, I badly need friends, best friends, love intrest's ect.
If you're intrested please comment here or pm me, I'd really appreciate it ^_^ .

Nicole :D .

Are you going to Rp with a first year?

Nicole, I'm always up for Lemi to RP with Ellie. I think they've met each other once or twice, and would probably get along. ^_^ :D

How would you feel about a lovely happy long relationship with James?
He's just transfered,
and he's hawt hawt hawt :p :wub:

Lexi: I wouldn't mind rping with a first year, it's all the same to me really ^_^ .
Lily: Great stuff :D want to rp ^_^ ? (We'll also have to have that rp with the two Lily Potters :lol: ^_^ )
Lemmi: Same as above :lol: :D ?
Steph: Aww ^_^ sounds good :D Ellie badly needs a love intrest, if she doesn't get a boyfriend soon she's gonna have some serious self-esteem issues! She hasn't been out with anyone since Mike in second year -_- rp? :D And yehp, he is hot hot hot :wub:

Nomnomnom:]

Dya want me to start? And where?
Sorry if theres slow replies this weekend btw,
im away and i dont know if i'll be able to get on.
But i have tonight:]]]

Well you replied to Wendy's request and I never got back to you but I would like to RP with you as Wendy if you'd like. ^_^

Thanks alot for these guys, btw ^_^

Yehp could you start please Steph, and anywere you'd like ^_^ That's okay ^_^ .

Abby, rp with Wendy sounds good ^_^ any ideas?

:D

Lemina Troque said:
Surreeeeee ^_^
Do you wanna start?
:D
Emm, I don't mind ^_^ I'm always crap with first posts and titles but, just warning you :lol: .
Any particular place you'd like it ^_^ ?

Let me know when and where for either RP. :D Actually, I might go start the one for the Lilys to meet up and be all wha-?? Seriously? You're name is what? :D

Kat would like to be friends with Ellie. She needs friends. I cant remember if they have met before or not? Plus you can always RP with Kiera :)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back