Eevie needs a social life :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eevie Stratton

Does anyone want to be friends with Eevie? She's nice to her loyal friends, but can be quite b1tchy to those that backstab her. :p

Kevin will be your friend, the playby's even match :D

Jacqueline will be friends with you...I actually have been needing a person to RP as Jac's best friend...she needs a maid of honor for her upcoming wedding. This could possibly work out depending on character personalities

Kevin: Hmm. How do you think they should meet?
Kiera: Ooo ya that'd be cool, Eevie's basically like a death eater, but she's not like evil psycho killer :p

ummm, they could either meet in town, maybe run into each other randomly or through work or something. What does Eevie do?

Eevie Stratton said:
Kiera: Ooo ya that'd be cool, Eevie's basically like a death eater, but she's not like evil psycho killer :p
haha yay! new best friend...i suppose we should work out some type of history of how they would know each other. Maybe they grew up together? Families are friends?...Jacqueline is a death eater but is 'changing'. Her soon to be husband is an auror. I think that Eevie a and Jacqueline would get along great :p

Cameron Kingsley said:
Eevie Stratton said:
haha yay! new best friend...i suppose we should work out some type of history of how they would know each other. Maybe they grew up together? Families are friends?...Jacqueline is a death eater but is 'changing'. Her soon to be husband is an auror. I think that Eevie a and Jacqueline would get along great :p
What school did Jacqueline go to?

Eevie Stratton said:
Cameron Kingsley said:
Eevie Stratton said:
What school did Jacqueline go to?
Hogwarts New Zealand
She was in Slytherin
She was a prefect and then head girl.
What about Eevie?

Ooops I meant Hogwarts Scotland. That was a typo...New Zealand wasnt around for Jacqueline either...

So that means that they two girls would have known each other at school...I think Jac graduated two years before Eevie though..

:lol: awesome. so they were roomies first year and have been best friends ever since? Do you wanna start an Rp? it can be Jacqueline telling Eevie that she is getting married and asking for her to be her maid of honor?

Ezekiel Newton said:
Ezekiel Newton said:
Maybe they could meet by working on a house together? Kevin is a plumber so it could work.
?
Really sorry. And yes that'd be brill, like they could bump into eachother when looking at the plans, and cause Eevie does all the furnishings... aww yay. ^_^

Do you want to start, or shall I?

Can you? I'm a bit busy at the moment.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back