Eating With A New Friend

"Well whoever told you that was right" He said with a cheeky smile. "They must be a wonderful person" He bit back a laugh. He ate a bit more of what was on his plate as he thought about what they could talk about. "hmmm...tell me about your home. I'm curious"

Derrik was happy to talk about home. He smiled as he began to speak.

"Well, let's say that my house isn't the greatest thing in the world but I do love it. It really depends on the weather as well. We get some mild spring/summer-ish weather which is really nice. A lot of the neighborhood kids get to play outside and stuff. Me on the other hand, I stay in and help mum with just about anything and everything. Ever since my dad died, you can say that I've been promoted to being the man of the house."

Derrik really didn't like to be called that but either way, this was true. He always helped mum with cooking or cleaning up the house when nothing was left to do.

"Oh, and how can I forget anything about me mum. She is probably the best person around. She's the type of mum where no matter what she'll help out even if she doesn't get the concept."

Tala blinked at the speed in which he was talking. He really did love his home and family. He placed a hand on Derrik's shoulder when he said he'd lost his Papa. He couldn't imagine what it would be like without his Papa. He smiled when he started talking about his Mama, it made him think of his, they even sounded the same in the way they act. "Your Mama sounds nice" He said.

Derrik smiled.

"Oi. The best there is in my world." Derrik grabbed some more food. After eating so much, he soon started to realize that....he was full!

[/b]"Hey there a Tala...I'm think I'm going to hit a breaking point. I'm stuffed."[/b] he put his head down on the table and stared at him.

Tala laughed and grabbed an apple. He sunk his teeth into the rosy flesh and took a bite out of it, smiling at the taste. "Weakling" He said while chewing the crispy apple. "No wonder you are skinny" he said "You give up eating" He chuckled at his teasing, taking another bite out of the apple.

Derrik grinned at this.

"I'm not weak. I'm just saving room for some candy!" As Derrik finished the sentence he went to grab Tala's sides to get him off guard.

Tala's ears perked up at the word candy. He was about to say something when he felt hands grab his sides. He swallowed what ever he was going to say and let out a small squeak. He slapped his hands over his mouth, hoping Derrik didn't hear that sound.

Derrik tried hard no to laugh out loud.

"Didn't think I heard that? Believe me. I heard the whole thing." Derrik almost passed out from holding all the laughter in.

Tala lowered his hands and turned to face Derrik, showing him his pouting face. "Now that wasn't very nice" He said in a soft voice. He was only teasing...but would Derrik see that?

"Oh believe me. That was totally worth doing. Besides I didn't do it that hard did I? You softy?

Derrik was joking around. He could tell that Tala was as well.

Tala slapped his hands to his cheeks and turned his head away "Why did you have to find out?" He said in a mock high class female English accent "Oh dear now everything is ruined" He bit the inside of his cheek to stop laughing. "What ever shall I do?"

Derrik laughed at his imitation.

"You shall like it once more." Derrik growled and grabbed Tala's side about three more times.
Derrik knew that they were in the most public of places in the school but he could care less. He was trying to have some fun without magic.

Tala let out three more squeaks and pouted at Derrik again "Heyyyyyy What ever did I do to you?" He said As he started laughing. "I will get my Revenge!!" He vowed.

"You just met me. I think I have a right to do so." Derrik laughed some more. He like it and though it was funny when Tala was in his little pouty mood.

"I'm sure you'll get you're revenge. That would be never!"

Tala pouted more at his words "What do you mean never?" He said looking down "Are you saying I'm weak?" he asked. That's it...Lower your guard...He thought then I'll get ya.

"No. I don't but you do have times where you leave yourself wide open for an attack." Derrik smiled a childish smile.

"You didn't really think you're completely weak did you?"

Tala gave Derrik an 'Are you kidding me' look "Of course not...I was just pushing your buttons" He said "Like this" He poked Derrik's side where he knew he was ticklish.

"Hey!" Derrik squeaked. He squirmed in his chair a bit.

"Talk about a little blow!" Derrik was caught off guard just a bit but not as much as Tala had been.

"Oh you wait until later. You'll see that you'll have whats coming to you." Derrik gave Tala an evil grin.

Tala let out a chuckle at his words. "Ooo Promises, Promises" He said attacking Derrik's sides once more. He once again was having the time of his life. Derrik was a funny guy, and Tala liked him a lot.

Derrik squeaked once more.

"Alright boy that's it. You're on punishment from my chocolates." Derrik wanted to see how much he could make Tala beg. Not that he wanted to show that he had power over him or anything. He just wanted to see how far Tala would go for something.

"Chocolates?" He thought for a moment "Screw Chocolate! I have Pure Russian Fudge. Oh just thinking about the way it melts in my mouth when I take a bite....Mmmmm" He said turning around what Derrik was trying to do to him. Time to see him Beg.

Derrik was in shock. Tala was trying to turn this around and have it back fire. Derrik tried to hold it back but Tala wasn't helping out at all.

"Oh fine you win! I hate when you turn things on me like that." Derrik put on a little puppy face.

"Weee I won!" He said gleefully. "Don't worry Derrik" He said patting his head "I'll give you some of it" He gave a small laugh. He threw Derrik a smile and ruffled Derrik's hair before removing his hand.

Derrik let Tala ruffle his hair. He never let anyone do this but this was a first. He smiled as he began to talk.

"Hm...I hope you do. If not...I'll have to tickle you in you're sleep somehow."

"Oooo I'm so scared" He said with a grin on his face "I'd really like to see you try to get into the Gryffindor common room" He actually would like to see that...then again Derrik might get in trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back