Eating With A New Friend

"Who said that I would have to be in your common room hm? What if you feel asleep in class? Bam! I'll get you right there."

Derrik was a mission to get Tala back somehow for the whole chocolate thing.

Tala blinked. He hadn't thought of that at all. And he did have Charms with Derrik. "Damn...I never thought of that" he said pouting slightly. Note to self...never fall asleep in class He thought to himself

Derrik could see the look in Tala's eyes.

"Ha! I got you there didn't I? But don't worry. I won't do it right away. I'll wait till the time is right and then do it."

Tala swallowed nervously. "Please don't hurt me Mr Nice Man" He said "I promise I'll be good" He latched onto Derrik's arm and gave him a mock pleading look.

Derrik played along.
"Alrighty. Derrik said as he gave him a one-armed hug.

"Let's go else where. I'm all set with food for now. I still have all my candy remember? Plus you promised to give me some." Derrik smiled a little smile.

Tala wrapped his arm around Derrik's waist to return the hug. "Alrighty, but where should we go?" Tala looked at him and smiled "I did...didn't I?" He said thinking about the box of Russian Fudge his Mama had sent him, which was under his bed.

Derrik thought about it for a good moment.

"Well honestly...I don't know. I was thinking that you would have an idea that's why I asked. We could probably go up to your house and I can wait for you. Then from there we could go somewhere outside?"

Derrik wanted to hang out with Tala almost all day. He was really growing fond of him. It was almost to the point where they seemed like they were brothers or something.

OOC:-sadly now I have to go since its like almost 11pm if you checked the site lol. But i won't be home until like 4ish tomorrow-

"I knew It.....You only like me for my fudge" He said teasingly. "Alright, we can run upstairs and I'll grab my fudge and then we can go outside, it still is a nice day" He said looking up at the ceiling of the Great hall.

ooc: That is ok...I'll see you tomorrow...I'll make up the thread somewhere and send you the Link)

Derrik got up from the table and stretched.
"Oh of course. I only lo....like you for your fudge." Derrik needed to stop slipping up on his words. He shouldn't be thinking of anything like that. He grabbed Tala's left arm and pulled up him.

"Oh come on! Please move faster. I can hear that fudge calling my name...Derrik..Derrik I'm over heeeeere!" Derrik laughed and was out the Great Hall Doors.

------Topic End-----

Users who are viewing this thread

Back