Eat, Drink, or Bin

ZOMG yummay Devour them suckers :D

dryer lint =P~

Oh, eat, naturally.

With a side of...offal?

Okaaay. On a more serious note: passionfruit, pineapple and banana flavoured icecream.

(It comes in a bar with a strip of creamy vanilla ice cream on the side. Called a Weis bar - the original Weis Fruito bar, in fact.)

Trash. Tuna is disgusting!

Garlic naan bread?

Not tuna fillets the small piece

OK, maybe eat :blink: :unsure:

How about..............

Noodles, chicken and chilli sauce

It's the small pieces I hate :p

That sounds delicious! Eat, definately.

Chocolate coated almonds? (That's what I'm going to remember about Christmas with my mum, haha. The chocolate coated almonds and the red and green M&Ms.)

Eat, most definately!

Salt and vinegar chips?

Errrm, no. :p

Pizza that tastes more like cardboard than pizza? :-?

Eat anyway, it's pizza.

Nah, trash.

Banana bread?

That's what I tell myself every time I buy pizza from my school's cafeteria -- even if it tastes like cardboard it still looks like pizza.

And eattt :D

Hmmm, howz aboot my addiction: Jolly Ranchers (less the green ones ;) :p )

It's a chocolate bar, so I might try it, though possibly with caution. The wrapper and picture on Wikipedia do look pretty sketchy.

Anyhow, no Jolly Ranchers in Australia, huh? That's sad. :(

EDIT: Patricia beat me too it because I had to explain myself. Of course I'd eat a mars bar though. :D

Howz aboot Shepherd's pie?

I love shepherd's pie!

(Haha, well, Violet Crumbles > Crunchie bars. I ate a whole bag of them on Monday. It was awesome. Well, I shared some around...but ate most of them.)

We don't have Jolly Ranchers. *wants* =[. We do get some chocolates from overseas at specialty lolly shops. It's how I discovered peanut butter M&Ms. mmmmm.

Spinach and ricotta ravioli?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back