Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Freya
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Rigid Cypress Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Asaiah smiled as he walked into the Great Hall. He wasn't expecting much of the feast this year since he hadn't talked about it with any of his friends but knew that he would probably walk into them while he was awkwardly dancing on his own and stuffing his face with as much candy as was possible. While walking towards one of the tables with drinks and candy the Slytherin started looking around and grinned at some of the costumes he was seeing. Once at the table he poured himself some pumpkin juice, grabbed a handful of sweets and shoved them in his mouth all at once. Halloween was the best. Asaiah turned and leaned against the table, looking into the Great Hall once again and grabbed another handful. For a second he thought he had caught glimps of one of the new professors dressed as bunch of grapes and laughed so hard because of how ridiculous it looked that it had caused him to spit out some of the pumpkin juice. He even thought he saw a Han Solo and Luke Skywalker walking around, which were his favourite costumes of the night so far.

Ever since his first year at Hogwarts, Lennon had always enjoyed the Halloween festivities at school. However this year he had gotten so side tracked he had forgotten to plan a costume sooner, so he ended up taking a leaf out of his sister's page and dressed up as the same thing she was last year. Truth be told Lennon felt a little self conscious wearing his sister's shirt, but he hardly thought people would notice, especially with his hair being so long. It was surreal to be able to feel his hair brushing his shoulders and he kept mistaking the idea that someone was beside or behind him because the long hair obscured his vision partially. Hair was definitely a hassle. As Lennon walked through the great hall toward the table to get some snacks. Lennon saw a boy standing by there and smiled briefly, but then he wasn't sure if the boy could see him through his helmet. "Aren't you hot in that thing?" Lennon wondered, gesturing to the boy's helmet. "I'm practically sweating in this wig, so I can't imagine how it must be for you," he said with a small chuckle.

Asaiah was about to throw the second hand of sweets through his helmet into his mouth when a kid from around the same age as him approached the table. He chuckled at the boys question and pulled the helmet off, thinking it was only polite to talk to him without the red helmet on. The Slytherin nodded his head and put it down beside him on the table. ''You have no idea.'' he began after swallowing the handful of sweets, ''But since it's part of the outfit, and I don't want to lose it, I figured 'ah what the hell, why not.' '' Though going as a lacrosse player seemed fun at the beginning of the halloween feast, the longer he stayed inside with his helmet on, the more Asaiah began to sweat. Rubbing his hand over his hair, which had been a reflex because he used to have more hair on his head, Asaiah sipped from his pumpkin juice before pointing at the boy's wig. ''Lovely wig by the way'' The third year said, grinning at him.

Lennon actually had an idea of what the boy must feel like because his first year he had worn a helmet with his costume, except instead of wearing it the entire night he just carried it around, which was just as annoying. He ducked his head and laughed slightly embarrassed as the guy commented on the wig he was wearing and said, "Ha, yeah right, but thanks," knowing it was a joke. "I'm Lennon by the way, Lennon Cohen-Knight," he introduced himself, holding out a hand for the boy to shake.

Asaiah smiled as the boy introduced himself and shook his hand with his own, sticky one. ''You're Zara's brother?'' he asked when the boy named Lennon also said his surname. Zara had only ever mentioned her brother once or twice in during their conversations, so Asaiah didn't know the boy in person. ''I'm Asaiah Murphy.'' the Slytherin replied. ''I know your sister.'' he said before sipping from his pumpkin juice again. It was then that he realized that he was standing in front of the drinks so quickly added, ''Do you want some?'' and gestured at the pumpkin juice on the table.

Lennon was not expecting someone to recognize that he was Zara'a brother but he nodded his head. "Yeah I am, how do you know her?" he wondered innocently. He felt bad because he felt that maybe he should know who this boy was from Zara, but his sister hadn't really mentioned him, at least not to him personally. Lennon noddee his head when the boy offered some pumpkin juice and said, "Sure," and grabbed himself a cup to drink so he could cool himself off. "Nice costume by the way, is it supposed to be like Muggle Quidditch or something?" he wondered since there was some sort of broomstick looking thing as well.

OOC: don't mind us joining :p
Leo had prepared for Halloween this year. He had missed it during his first year and second year and as he thought about it, he might as well put on the costume he brought along for the celebration. Yep, he had thought that far ahead, considering the costume had been a birthday present he had received this past summer. It was perfect. Putting on his mask, he looked at himself in the mirror and grinned at himself. Leo walked down to the area where the Halloween festivities were going on and went straight to the food, because well, why not. It was free food and he was not going to miss out on it. Taking some pumpkin juice, he overheard two people talking about their costumes and was intrigued, so turning around in his own costume the Gryffindor noticed who they were. They looked familiar - maybe they were his classmates but he wasn't entirely sure. "Hey. I know that sport!" He said to the one boy who was dressed with a helmet. He was one for sports and so made it his mission to find out everything he knew about sports, though Quidditch was his favourite by far. He probably seemed out of place by having dressed as The Flash, who was his favourite muggle hero. Leo never minded looking different, as long as he did not look ridiculous.​

Asaiah suddenly regretted mentioning that he knew Lennon's sister because he wasn't exactly sure whether the boy wanted to hear that a stranger had kissed his sister. ''I eh.. I - We are kind of close.'' he said to him truthfully since he wasn't wrong about that or at least he thought so. Asaiah smiled when he stepped aside so Lennon could get himself some pumpkin juice too and then smiled widely as he was asked about his costume. ''Not entirely. It's a lot like field hockey instead you can pass and throw the ball with these sticks - '' Asaiah said while nodding at the stick in right hand and then looked up at another boy who he could hardly recognize because of the mask he was wearing. ''You do? Awesome!'' He turned his head back to Lennon for a moment. ''Anyway, it's called Lacrosse if you ever want to look it up.'' and then turned towards the boy and his bright red and yellow costume. ''Nice costume dude. Love the Flash.''

Lennon sipped his juice as the boy said he and his sister were pretty close. He was not expecting that so he said, "Really?" Although he tried to school his face, a bit of skepticism couldn't help but be shown on his expression. It wasn't necessarily that he was being overprotective of Zara as her older brother (by a few minutes), because he truly didn't think he needed to worry about his sister and boys since she seemed pretty disinterested. He was just curious about Asaiah and Zara because they seemed like total opposites. Perhaps the boy didn't know Zara was against the flying sport in every way. "You're on the Quidditch team right?" he asked, though he was sure he knew the answer. "I wouldn't get too comfortable with Zara as a friend if you play Quidditch," he warned with a small laugh.

As another boy joined the conversation and they began to talk about their costumes, Lennon listened and smiled. "Lacrosse sounds interesting, much better than Quidditch," he said politely, knowing he would probably be in the minority on that opinion. Then he turned to the new guy and said, "I really like your costume, it looks cool." Though he didn't know exactly what the boy was, he could not deny that the costume itself was pretty cool. "I'm Lennon by the way, what's your name?"

Leo finally took off his mask, revealing who he was and he smiled at the two boys. "Thanks, he's my favourite muggle hero." Leo had always loved the flash; ever since he was a kid during the summer he'd watch the tv series with his siblings. It was way too awesome not to come dressed as the fastest man alive. Leo nodded along with what the boys were saying about lacrosse, it was a cool sport though he had never played it in his life. Strangely enough, they never offered it at the Italian muggle school he went to, but then again the only thing they offered was academics. No sport and no extra activities which did suck compared to here. Leo always went to play sport outside at some local sports club.

He shrugged at the other boy's words. "I don't know, I've actually never played lacrosse before. Quidditch though is also pretty cool. Thanks," he smiled at the last compliment towards his costume. "Nice to meet you Lennon, you too" he said to them both. "I'm Leo. Gryffindor," he added in case it was of any importance to either of them but seeing as many students here were friends with everyone he guessed it didn't really matter, but he said so just to be safe.​

Asaiah nodded his head. ''Really.'' he said in return. Still thinking it was a bad idea to mention that he knew Zara because he didn't know how Lennon would react to it all. As Lennon asked him if he was on the Quidditch team Asaiah knew exactly were this was leading to. ''I am indeed.'' he answered simply, keeping it short because he knew was the boy would say next. ''For your information, Zara is aware that I play Beater for the Slytherin team,'' Asaiah began, ''And she knows I will not stop playing, I'm pretty sure of that.'' To an outsider Asaiah might have sounded a little angry while telling the boy that, but he wasn't angry at all. He then turned back to the other boy and smiled when his face was revealed. He shot a quick glance at Lennon when he said that Lacrosse sounded much better than Quidditch and rolled his eyes. A little irritated of the fact that Lennon probably disliked Quidditch as much as his sister did, Asaiah hold out his hand towards the other boy when he introduced himself. ''I'm Asaiah. Slytherin.''

Lennon was somewhat surprised to hear that Zara and Asaiah were still friends even after knowing he played Quidditch, and Beater no less. The Ravenclaw simply nodded his head in acknowledgement, choosing not to comment any further on the matter because it was no longer his business. He didn't think his sister would be friends with him after knowing about him playing for his House's team, but if his sister chose to look past that then she obviously had her own reasons and he was not one to forbid that. Whatever the case, he was definitely going to ask her about it the next chance he got. He had a sneaking suspicion he knew what was causing her to overlook such a thing she usually never budged on because she was a lot more stubborn than he was, so he didn't want to say it out loud to the Slytherin boy.

Instead he turned to the Gryffindor boy and said, "I'm in Ravenclaw, and in case you hadn't caught on by now, I'm not particularly fond of Quidditch." Lennon chuckled politely but smiled because he was trying to show that despite their differences, Lennon could look past that. "That's why something like lacrosse seems way more interesting to me," he said gesturing to Asaiah's costume with another laugh. "But I don't really know much about that sport either, what's it like?" he asked the Slytherin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back