Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Sturdy Silver Lime Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Red for @Robina Black

The perks of being to deliver roses as a professor were that Noelle already knew most of the students, especially those who were in his class. He did not need to resort to dumping them at their house tables in the Great Hall. The moment he stepped out of the courtyard, he spotted the Ravenclaw at the nearby bench and approached her. "Ms. Robina Black, a moment.", he greeted.

There was a short time to rest before going to study, so Robina decided to go to get some fresh air and finish her unfinished homework with charms. She jumped a little when she heard Professor Maxwell, her first thought was whether she had done something wrong. Robin put the notes on the bench and got up from the bench. ''Yes, Professor Maxwell!'' she said.

"I won't keep you much longer away from your studies but I am actually here on rose business.", Noelle explained with a small smile as he held up the rose for her to see. He had the roses individually wrapped in some colored Japanese paper tied with a ribbon that matched the rose's color. "There's also a note attached to it.", he added.

I love you ❤️

Robin looked at Professor Maxwell with a big surprised look, but when the man mentioned it's here for the roses. This made her breathe a sigh of relief. She knew, of course, that she was once again bringing rose-giving days around the school. Only Robin was even more surprised when the professor held up the rose and it was wrapped in a beautiful colored paper with a ribbon. No one had sent a rose before, who could send one. ''For me? Thank you, Professor Maxwell.'' she said, taking the rose and the note. The girl read the note and it was written only three words and no signature. This aroused great curiosity, for there was not the slightest idea who could have sent it and who it could have been that loved her. The undercover.

Noelle handed the rose with a smile. "It's for you and I'm just your humble messenger.", he jokingly said with a small bow. When Robina read the note, Noelle could not help but notice that it was unsigned. "Secret admirer?". he asked casually, hoping to strike a conversation with one of his students.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back