Earned It

Tristan Pierce

OOC First Name
Arty
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
With a bouquet of flowers in one hand and a promise to dinner, Tristan Pierce was the complete package of a gentleman's sample of a date. He looked presentable too, simply wearing an outfit that was suitable for a restaurant that served their water in fancy glasses. Which was why Tristan was in front of Kat Donovon's apartment in England, facing the wildcard of his affections, hoping to convince her to have dinner with him. Merlin, Tristan was hoping that this girl would be easy to snag a date with. Apparently to her, one night stands were better than charming dates like what he was offering her. It was ridiculous really, the way she didn't seem to genuinely appreciate his manners as a gentleman. It confused and bewildered the young man, yet he wasn't going to give up just yet on Kat. He was set on treating her like a proper lady and making sure that the way he showed his attraction was charming and collected. Like, right now.

"I'm sorry this is unexpected," Tristan mildly apologized, not really somber but more of of amused. It was a little after seven pm after all and Tristan scanned her from head to toe. Whatever she wore, Tristan was sure she looked superbly attractive in it. Her angular features gave her a sharp look and her eyes were always so sparked with something devious. It was endearing to Tristan. "Are we only gonna stare at each other? Won't you invite me in for tea?" Tristan smirked, hoping she would oblige. Inside, he could then invite her to dinner. He was not going to abuse any sort of invitation given to him, even if that was to her bedroom. It was tempting, but Tristan was set on doing this the way a gentleman would take things slow. Rushed intimacy could cause a strike to their relationship. "I brought you flowers and frankly, I'd like to set them down now. You look... nice, this evening." Tristan wished she would not push him away for some nonsense reason this time.​

There were many things a girl could be doing at this hour. Clubbing was her usual habit, but of course, tonight was all about Artemis. Well, Artemis and their impromptu slumber party. As a kid, Kat had always wanted to have slumber parties, but there were certain powers at play making those wishes impossible. These days she worked, or went clubbing, but when she wasn't doing that, she was entertaining or spending time with her best friend. Kat turned to look over her shoulder at the girl occupying her lounge and grinned. "I have pizza!" It was nearly seven in the evening and the night was not even starting. Clubs wouldn't even be worth it for another couple of hours, but considering the day she'd had, she doubted she would be going. Flopping back onto the lounge, Kat smirked. "So anyway, apparently I was completely out of it and just passed out right there in the church!" Regaling her tale of the lovely Mr Pierce to Arty was her favoured pastime. She had told it many times before, but there were always things she left out in order to fill them in later. "You know he's trying to be a gentleman for me? Wouldn't take advantage of me at all." She wasn't sure how impressed or annoyed by that she was. He was so hot for one thing and she really wanted to just rip off his clothing and do all manner of unspeakable things to him, but she wasn't some insatiable sex maniac. She could control herself. "Wouldn't even come up to my room. I offered him the lounge and the kitchen counter, but nope, nothing." She rolled her eyes. "I bet he thought I was too drunk. I knew what I was doing. I even remember most of it... you know, before I passed out on the ground." She shook her head and laughed. "He's so much fun to mess with though. Leading him on, such fun!"

Kat looked up when she heard someone at her door. She raised her eyebrow and looked at Artemis before shrugging and getting up to answer it. "Hold this, be right back." She tossed the pizza at her and made her way to the door. Dressed only in a bathrobe, Kat wasn't exactly expecting guests and when she opened the door, she nearly tripped over. "Woah, what are you doing here?" Tristan was all dressed up and even holding flowers. Was he serious right now? She wasn't dressed for visitors! She blinked at him and bit her lip. She could invite him in, but she wasn't appropriately dressed and her bestie was here. He looked delectable though. "Tristan. What the hell? You can't show up to someone's house uninvited and expect them to invite you in, what is this?" She stepped back slightly and looked over her shoulder to the lounge. "Can you believe this?" This was exactly what she was talking about. He was being ridiculous. "I'm not dressed, you can't come in. I'm busy."

Artemis took a bite of her slice of cheese pizza as she gave all her ears to Kat. As of the moment, her best friend was retelling a story of her encounter with this man named Tristan Pierce, whom had been "courting" her for the past few months. Wasn't that so 19th century of him? Nevertheless, Artemis never failed to roll her eyes at the stories of Kat, especially when she retold her of her first meeting with him inside a Catholic church, where no one was inside except the two of them. It was such a coincidence for a wizard to meet a witch inside a muggle worship place, and yet the two of them never lost contact ever since. Artemis was actually in favor of Kat getting into a serious relationship with this Tristan guy, but the brunette was so stubborn into making him chase her. Of course, Kat Donovon was ever the tease.

In the middle of her storytelling, the doorbell to Kat's apartment rang and Artemis sprang up in alertness. "Sh*t...?" She murmured, mostly to herself, and caught the pizza slice that Kat passed onto her. She dropped both slices of pizza on the box and left the couch she was sitting on. Artemis hastily made herself decent for whoever visitor Kat was receiving. She covered herself up with one of Kat's lazily discarded bathrobes (she was only wearing her undergarments after all) and gathered her hair and smoothed it down. When Artemis was only finished putting on some decency, she heard the name 'Tristan' resonate and Artemis whipped her head back to see who had come. In front of Kat was a young man, in his early twenties, whilst he held a bouquet of roses. Artemis all had it figured out within seconds that this was Tristan Pierce, Kat Donovon's proper suitor, and he had come to her home to actually check on her. The entire gesture was immensely sweet.

Kat, however, had other ideas. Artemis watched their brief exchange and she heard the possibility in Kat's voice not to let him in. He was a visitor! Artemis wasn't going to allow this sudden rejection. After all, perhaps they could pause this slumber party of theirs! With the short robes swinging just above her knees, Artemis approached the doors and placed both hands on Kat's hips, pushing her aside so she could see the man before Kat. He was attractive and Artemis blinked to recompose herself. "Wait, you're Tristan?" She started, looking at the man straight in the eye. "I'm sorry, Kat's just surprised you're here. We're having fun, you see." She gave a quick glance behind her shoulder, seeing the semi mess they've created. At least there were no undergarments around yet. Artemis sent a small glare towards Kat and stepped forward, knowing that she'd have to handle this situation properly. "I'm Artemis. Are those flowers for Kat? They're lovely," Artemis complimented politely. She wasn't going to let her guard down just yet. And based on all of Kat's stories, this man was a gentleman. Anything inappropriate, he wouldn't try unto them. "Well, come in. Don't mind the slight mess too. Kat and I are just... so careless, sometimes." Artemis pointedly looked at her best friend, pushing her back allow the man in. They weren't just going to let him stand outside, were they?

Behind Kat, Tristan could see a slightly disheveled girl hastily doing something. Tristan blinked, wondering if he intruded in an intimate moment between the two ladies. His attention was immediately returned to Kat when she immediately told him he was unwelcomed in her home. "I, uh ---" Tristan trailed, but he was cut off as he saw a blonde come into view, only wearing a robe and her messy hair made it seem that the two were doing some... stimulating activities. His first thought was that the two of them were only best friends, having their ordinary hangout. But when the blonde put her arms on Kat's waist, he stiffened out of instinct. Was Kat seeing this blondie? He grimaced, hoping he wouldn't be accused of anything, though judging by Kat's rapid dating style, perhaps they were only having light frivolousness. He confirmed the blonde as she asked if he was Tristan and his thoughts ran on how much Kat has said about him to this girl. He hoped they were good words, after all, all he's done to Kat was out of a gentleman's genuine deeds.

"Yeah, these flowers are for her. They're charmed so it won't wilt too soon," Tris shared with Artemis, who was graciously accepting him as their visitor even whilst they were in a semi state of undress. Tristan sucked in his cheek as Artemis stepped aside for him, because like the gracious host she was, she was going to accommodate him. Tristan though, only wanted to pay attention to Kat. He set a foot inside Kat's apartment, taking in details of what it looked like, how it smelled like her (there was a hint of alcohol somewhere) and how it probably said something about her personality. Tristan walked over to Kat's counter and there he placed the bouquet down gingerly. "Um, again, my apologies for disturbing you two." Tristan leaned on the counter and allowed his eyes to linger on the brunette who didn't look too pleased at his presence. "You see, I was going to invite you somewhere. But, you seem to be having fun with her... Are you two.. um, well, seeing each other?" Tris folded his arms, hoping the answer was negative, and braced himself for the worst. "Both of you look too comfortable." Tristan would bet half his money right now that Artemis was only wearing her undergarments underneath that robe. If he found out earlier that Kat was a lesbian, then he would have understood why she was leading him on such a long chase. The two of them just seemed so comfortable with each other that they looked like they were bed buddies, or the blonde was Kat's new toy to fool around with.

As much as Kat loved Artemis in most moments, now was not one of them. To be pushed aside in her own home so that Artemis could get to he man she did not want in her house was utterly ridiculous. Kat was busy! She had no time to be entertaining men! Kat glared at the pair as they spoke. This was so wrong on so many levels. Kat was, after all, only in her underwear, although this could maybe work to her advantage if her best friend were not here, that was simply not the case right now. Kat rolled her eyes and walked away from the door as Arty did what she did best and meddled in Kat's life. Didn't she have her own boyfriend to deal with? She had to worry about Kat's love life too? She knew what she was doing, it wasn't like Tristan was going anywhere anyway. Kat was gorgeous, why would he want to leave her? She had to admit though, those flowers had been lovely. Kat continued walking straight into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of vodka out of the fridge. If she was going to have Tristan here as well as Artemis, she needed to be suitably inebriated. She had to admit she had been a little harsh on Tristan, but who in their right mind showed up at a persons house at seven o'clock and just expects them to be invited in? It just wasn't something Kat was prepared to deal with right now.

Kat looked up and noted with some annoyance, that Tristan was now standing inside her door. She rolled her eyes and poured half a glass of vodka into a glass before diluting it with some orange juice. Maybe that was a bit too much vodka and would probably burn her throat, but she was mad at Arty and at Tristan and she was going to tell them so. Leaving the vodka on the counter, Kat walked back over to Arty, bypassing Tristan on his way to the kitchen and stood beside her. "I don't want to be your friend anymore." She whispered into her friends ear. This was a betrayal of the highest degree. "He won't even f*ck me, how is this supposed to work. I know what you're doing." She took a sip of her drink, but nearly lost it when Tristan asked if she and Artemis were together. She started to laugh and tucked her head into Artemis' shoulder to try and calm herself down. "What?!" She couldn't stop laughing so thought she might as well leave it to Artemis to explain. Lesbian? Honestly. Who did he think he was dealing with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back