Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Sully
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Larch Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Open after Daina posts

As of late Chloë had been exploring the castle a bit more when she had some free time. It was a funny way to keep herself entertained for every now and then. She hadn't really done any of that in her first year, which left her with a lot of catching up to do. She knew there were plenty of places she hadn't been to yet, but she also knew not all of them would be as interesting. Today she had stumbled upon a door that she hadn't really noticed before. When she opened it, however, she was met by nothing but a musty smelling room and a lot of dust. There were obvious traces of people having been in the room of late, but still it looked like it hadn't seen a lot more action than kids using it as a meeting spot or something. With a small sigh the gryffindor entered the room nevertheless. Who knew what secrets it might hold. She knew she wouldn't have been the only one exploring the room, but she was curious as to why it wasn't used for lessons anymore and started to look around.

It was still time for bedtime that Thomas decided to take a walk around the castle. There was nowhere to hurry, so he took slow, leisurely steps. For the past two months, Thomas couldn't write any song and it was sad on the one hand and even good on the other because he was able to live a normal life instead of sitting down forever and writing down the tunes. He seemed to have gone too far to turn around and go back to the common room. However, here he noticed a door he had never noticed before, but perhaps the gryffindor had not noticed. Thomas curiously decided to look at what was in the room. Coming closer, he felt musty smelling, but looked inside and noticed someone inside. There was a girl he knew. "Hey, Chloë! Hope I didn't scare you." he said as he got closer to the girl.

Chloë just barely managed not to jump straight up in the air when someone was suddenly behind her. She turned around within a second and faced the other student who had come into the room. "Thomas, hi! You did." She responded as she let out a deep breath. "No worries though." She smiled. She liked to scare people so she didn't really mind when it happened to herself. After all, what goes around comes back around. "So what brings you to this dusty classroom?" The gryffindor chuckled. She had only been in the room for a little while, but apart from the dust and the musky smell there didn't seem to be a lot going on in there so she was curious whether he was there for a specific reason.

'' Oh, sorry I didn't want to do that. He wasn't mad. '' He also smiled at the girl. Sometimes it was even amusing to frighten a person and see their reaction, but this time it did not seem at all. '' Walking around the castle. In this hallway I usually walk, but always the doors of this class are closed. So I was surprised to see them open. '' Gryffindor refused. He looks around this room. It looks like no one has been in years and hasn't cleaned for years. Took a step forward, that plan layer of dust rose into the air and micro dust cloud hit the nose and he sneezed.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry, I was late for the answer..

Chloë smiled a little and shook her head at his reaction. "Nah, I'm good." She nodded. She knew he hadn't meant to scare her on purpose so she definitely wasn't going to be mad at him or whatever. Even if he had, she wouldn't have either because she could appreciate a good scare every now and then. "Oh yeah, it was closed but it wasn't locked so I just opened it." She responded with a shrug, still looking around the room but noticing anything that even looked remotely interesting or out of the ordinary. "Don't think there's a lot going on in here though." She told him, slightly disappointed herself. "Seems like people just use it as a meeting spot from time to time."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back