Dustin

Max Sanders

Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Dragonstone
Hi all im Dustin Howard some of you may know me cause of kelsey but she means everything to me and im on here for her.

Welcome Dustin,

I advise going over the Site Documentation unless my cousin Kelsey has told you everything about this site already.
I trust her to guide you.
I do hope you have some interest in RPing and Harry Potter to have joined the site. ;)
Feel free to join us in the Off-Topic Board.

~ Sir Kaitlyn

Well I only gave a general gist of it, didn't think he'd ever actually join. He likes Harry Potter but as far as I know hasn't got the slightest clue how to RP. We need to change that :p

Welcome Aboard Dustin :woot:

lol i know how to role play lol dungeons and dragons :p woot lol but i joined mainly for her but this should be fun :)

Well, this isn't dungeons and dragons. :p

In any case, welcome, and well, Kelsey, you teach the new member to be a proper HNZer and tell him everything he can do/not do. :p

I facepalmed reading that Dustin :p

Oh boy do I have my work cut out for me, I'll link him to the proper crap Kaitlyn.

Lol i know that but it was fun :p lol &* ill admit it you do have some work cut out for you lol :p
Time to sort, but thank you kelsey i know im not very good at this but im glad your teaching me. :)

Didj00 get the house you wanted? ^_^

Anyway - as I said via PM, welcome! :) I hope you enjoy the site while you are stalking wooing <verbing> Kelsey. :r

Any house was fine :) so it didn't matter and ill work on my grammer skills.

Nicolas King said:
Didj00 get the house you wanted? ^_^

Anyway - as I said via PM, welcome! :) I hope you enjoy the site while you are stalking wooing <verbing> Kelsey. :r
Pwn.

-High Fives- :r

hahaha! Welcome (Hufflepuff ftw!)

Hey, HNZ is becoming stalker fest! I'll just tell Ciaran to return.. Ha.

Anywho, welcome Dustin!

Welcome. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back