Status
Not open for further replies.

Veronica White

OOC First Name
Hamza
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Hello all,

As I am one of those people who has a character close to their heart in Durmstrang and would like very much if their character too had a decent Graduation from Durmstrang I thought we all could start such a topic. Some could post just one post Roleplaying their characters receiving their degree while others who have their characters being Durmstrang prefects could maybe give a little speech. And as for all the other active Durmstrang students who are friends with current seventh years could Roleplay saying their goodbyes. Just because our characters are not in Hogwarts doesn't mean we can't have a graduation, right? :D So according to HNZ calender the Hogwarts 7th Years graduation is on January 13th(RL) and we could start our Roleplay on the same day.I checked out the Durmstrang members and this is a list of people who are 17years old and I guess that mean they are 7th Years:

-Drake Parker
-Genevieve Kuang
-Jack Kaster
-Joshua Chase
-Markov Kalforovich
-Larissa Sedgwick
-Kenneth Hickman Vallender
-Kyouhei Watanuki
-Veronica White(me)
-Zac Kuang

I might have forgotten to list someone or have their age wrong. If your character is not in the list and you wish them to be a part of the graduation please tell me and I'll add them. As for those characters which I have mentioned, If you want your character to roleplay the graduation (which I hope you all will want too) you can reply here and confirm. I will start a topic on Jan 13(as we don't have any Durmstrang Professors) and we can roleplay there.

As for all those younger Durmstrang Students who want to be a part of this roleplay please post here as well. You all can RP in the same topic once all the students have roleplay-ed getting their degrees.And if there are any prefects who would like to give a farwell speech or wish the batch goodluck please step forward and post here as well.

I really hope this works out because Veronica is one of my favorite characters and having her graduate in a nice way is my dream which will only work if everyone joins in :D

Waiting eagerly for responses,
Nishma :)

Larissa is actually a 6th year :p But I am happy to join in the RP as a guest. :)

I have a Drumstrang 7th year, Charles Fera but I'm not sure if I'll be able to RP at that time. But if I am I'll defo have him join.

Also I have Evie Powell who is the Durmstrang Headmistress, maybe I could have her start the RP for the Graduation, welcoming everyone and saying she gave out the diplomas then people can godmod her after that? :)

sure Beth:)
Yes Pat it would be great if the headmistress started it. I was unaware that there was one. Thanks:)

I will Rp Jack being there ^_^ he too is one of my favourites :p

I think it's a great idea. I'm in (with Kenny of course)

Markov is just an older sixth year but it sounds like an awesome idea.

I can have Sienna Rivoira an alumni Durmstrang charrie who graduated last year turn up if you'd like? She was prefect last year, and could perhaps do a speech? :)

Thanks for the support :D
Yes, Sienna could do the speech, it would be perfect.
So once the headmistress welcomes everyone and starts the topic, Sienna gives the speech than the graduates can go ahead and post and then the friends can join in :D

I didn't think people not in the Durmstrang group could post in the school.. Or is this going to be happening outside of it?

Sure Varvara can join in. :)
Yes, I think Sienna will need special permission to post. I'll ask the admin if its possible :)

I was about to point this out. :lol: Only thost in the Durmstrang group can post in Durmstrang.
However, I would not mind having my sixth year attend.

Though, if we had a Durmstrang graduation, and HNZ is having theirs, what about Beauxbatons? (completely off topic)

I have PMed Nick :)
It would be great to have more students. For once Durmstrang would look like an actual school
If Beauxbatons have a few seventh years who are willing to have a nice graduation then they could have one too :)
Nick said it would be more appropriate if the Durmstrang headmistress did the speech. Would you do that please, Pat?
And Sienna Rivoira giving speech wouldn't count for much as she wouldn't have accomplished much in one year .

Patricia Styx said:
Ahahaha I have to do two speeches, but sure :)
Ok, we'll find a new head girl for the graduation if you want. :r

Yupp, probably should have. ;) xD

Ahh it will be good to get poor Evie out and about :D

Just a reminder to everyone who posted here to post in the graduation topic in Durmstrang once its started in proper order :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back