Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Professor Misha Haden led the two contestants to the stage, appointing them into the north or south part of the stage respectively. He told them both the rules as well as the point system before walking off the stage to just watch from a good distance. He was sure this would be a good clean game, but he was ready to step in if he was needed to.

OOCOut of Character:
All right, make sure that you use the spell list for guidance. No board rule breaking is acceptable. Have fun! I have a copy of the code that you should use with every post. Remember, when you are knocked out, unable to shoot anymore spells, you lost. And if you run out of points, you lose.
The duel begins now. If someone doesn't post after 24 hours, they are disqualified.
Code:
[b]Current Points:[/b] 
[hr]RP content[hr][b]Action(s) Taken:[/b] 
[b]Point Changes:[/b]
[b]Points Remaining:[/b]

Current Points: 150</COLOR>

Beth had been looking forward to the Dueling Tournament from the moment she signed up. Being the youngest of 6 and the only girl had made her extremely competitive and want to prove herself. She hated that she was so short but she hoped her tenacity would make up for it. Bee bowed to her partner and raised her wand at the ready. Before the other girl could strike first, Beth yelled out, "Tarantallegra," to start off easily.
Action(s) Taken: Cast Spell
Point Changes: -5
Points Remaining: 145

<COLOR color="seagreen">​

<i></i>

Current Points: 150

Sam was a fighter by nature. She had Ben to protect and Daisy as well. There were a lot of people she wanted to protect. Agrippina sometimes needed protecting too. Sighing as she noticed her partner, Sam smiled lightly at her. She wasn't necessarily the kind of person who liked to smile a lot though, so it was foreign on her face. The duel started and Sam barely managed to jump out of the way of the spell. She blinked and looked at her opponent, a brilliant grin now marking her face. "Oh it is on." She said quietly, walking back to her position and waving her hand for her opponent to try again.
Action(s) Taken: Dodge Spell
Point Changes: -10
Points Remaining: 140

Current Points: 145</COLOR>

Bee smirked and said, "You're supposed to fire back you know?" but shrugged her shoulders when the girl motioned for her to try again. Bee shot back a Trip Jinx aiming at her legs.
Point Changes: -5
Points Remaining: 140

<i></i>

Current Points: 140

Sam didn't know much about the girl in front of her, but she was clearly fiesty and knew what she wanted. Sam blocked the girl's trip jinx. "Yeah? Well have it your way then! Expelliarmus!"
Action(s) Taken: Cast Spell x2
Points Remaining: 130

Current Points: 140</COLOR>

Bee grinned now that the girl was finally firing back. She shouted, "Protego!" before her wand could be taken. "That's more like it," she smirked and shot back the Jelly Fingers Curse.
Action(s) Taken: Cast 2 Spells
Points Remaining: 130

<i></i>

Current Points: 130

Sam could see the girl was happy now. She held up her wand to cast a protego, but was immediately hit with the jelly fingers curse before she had a chance, dropping her wand. "Sh1t!"
Action(s) Taken: Hit by Spell
Point Changes: +15
Points Remaining: 145

Current Points: 130</COLOR>

Bee grinned triumphantly as she saw the girl's wand clatter to the floor and took advantage of the opportunity by sending another spell. "Stupefy!" she shot at directly at the girl.
Point Changes: <COLOR color="red">-20, -5
Points Remaining: 105

Current Points: 145

Sam looked down at the wand below her and knew she was done for the moment she heard the spell that was shot at her. She looked towards her opponent eyes wide as she was hit in the side with a Stupefy. She was down and out for the count.
Action(s) Taken: Done
Point Changes: +15
Points Remaining: 160

Misha followed the fight closely, he had expected it to be quite even and was watching close, until one of the girls finally managed to get the upper hand, "Bethany Zanders is the winner," he declared before heading to the other girl to revive her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back