Dueling Match #15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Kalif Styx

transfig 5-7 † patriarch

OOC First Name
Ghost
Professor Styx leads the two contestants to the stage, appointing them into the north or south part of the stage. He reveals the rules as well as the point system. He walks off the stage and orders the duel to begin, as he keeps a watchful eye.
OOCOut of Character:
All right, make sure that you use the spell list for guidance. No board rule breaking is acceptable. Have fun! I have a copy of the code that you should use with every post. Remember, when you are knocked out, unable to shoot anymore spells, you lost. And if you run out of points, you lose.
Oh, and the duel begins now. Also, if someone doesn't post after 24 hours, then they are disqualified.
Code:
[b]Current Points:[/b] Default is 150
[hr]RP content[hr][b]Action(s) Taken:[/b] Shot spell/dodge/be hit
[b]Point Changes:[/b]
[b]Points Remaining:[/b] No explanation needed here

Current Points: 150</COLOR>

Pandora had seen the way Vladimir had blasted Belladonna off the stage earlier, and that made Pandora a little nervous. Maybe he'd go easier on her though since they were friends. Maybe a couple of jokes about that stupid bird would cheer his spirits a little. <COLOR color="darkgreen">"I have to say, you blasting that stupid bird off had to be the best thing I've ever seen." Pandora got into stance and cast a simple stupefy to start things off. "Should have set her on fire though, that'd be funnier."
Action(s) Taken: Shot spell
Point Changes: - 5
Points Remaining: 145

After Vladimir beat Belladonna, it was time to face another one. Another person. None other than Pandora. He listened to her words before he cast protego to stop her attempt. He said, "Would you just shut that big mouth of yours?" He then sent out a Furnunculus charm.
Action(s) Taken: Cast spell twice
Point Changes: <COLOR color="red">-10
Points Remaining: 140

Current Points: 140</COLOR>

Pandora wasn't fast enough to stop the spell, so when boils started to appear all over her body, she nearly screamed in fright. But she managed to keep composure and cast finite to end the spell. What concerned her the most, was the fact that he seemed to dislike Pandora's attempts to make fun of Belladonna. Didn't he like that? Pandora was only trying to make him happy, after all she did find him rather likeable. <COLOR color="darkgreen">"Vladimir, since when did you start getting upset about someone making fun of her? We hate her, remember? She's lucky you knocked her out before I did. I would have strung that ugly chicken up by her leg until all her feathers fell out. Heard she broke her shoulder and a few other bones and could be in the hospital wing for awhile, you've done us all proud." Pandora hoped hearing the damage he had done would make him happy to know that he had extracted his revenge perfectly.
Action(s) Taken: Be hit & Use Spell
Point Changes: + 15 -5
Points Remaining: 150

Current Points: 140</COLOR>

Vladimir listened to Pandora, and he lowered his wand, annoyed. He decided to just let her have it, "Oh, knock it off, Pandora. I know your real issues with Belladonna, and your pathetic mommy issues. With a face like that, you'd think that people would love you more if you bully those that get more attention than you. Guess what, no matter how much you power down the Gryffindor, you will still be the most hated, ugliest being that ever walked this school. That's why I don't waste my time with you. The only thing that makes you a little less than the half-breeds and the mudbloods, is because of your brother." Vladimir then quickly cast, "Reducto!" He hoped to knock her out, and knock some sense into the blonde idiot that may have liked him.
Action(s) Taken: Cast spell
Point Changes: <COLOR color="red">-20, -5
Points Remaining: 115

Vladimir had decided to really lay one into Pandora, and at first it upset her. But then it made her angry because Pandora felt like he was choosing that damn birds side over hers! Of course, no matter how much he paid attention to her, Pandora knew that Belladonna would never have a shot because his family hated people with blood like hers. But it still upset her to think that he would choose her side over Pandora's. <COLOR color="darkgreen">"You idiot! Can't you see that I lik-" She wasn't even able to finish before a spell knocked her right out.
Action(s) Taken: Be Hit
Point Changes: +15
Points Remaining: 165

Professor Styx had to turn his head to see Vladimir once more use that spell to knock his opponent well off the platform. He revived Pandora and sent her to the hospital wing to make sure everything was okay. He went to the platform and announced, "Vladimir Zhefarovich is the winner."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back