Dropping something off

"Hmm" Murmured Sern as he looked over his left hand, slowly closing his fingers. The ring that covered all of his ring finger and that was broken into three parts to move with the joins clinked as it curled around with the finger.

"Soooo." Arisa said not being able to think of what to say "We've been here alot lately" Arisa said with a crocked smile "hopefully not as much as next term huh" Arisa said picking up some daisys the girl had left and started making a string of them.

Sern gave a slight humorless chuckle and said, "Don't count on it if your going to hang around me". His eyes locked onto Arisa's.

"well then i guess i will have to get used to this place" Arisa said with a smile "because i have no intent on not hanging out with you" She said gazing into his stormy eyes.

"oh really?" Said Sern as quietly as ever, not taking his eyes off her. Not many people want to hang out with a guy who seems to send people to hospital just by being around them.

"Of course" Arisa said getting standing up to walk over to him "your an amazing friend and i would never give that up" Arisa said giving him a hug.

Sern still wasn't used to hugs and tensed up slightly under Arisa hug. For a moment he did nothing but then sent his arms around her slowly, hugging her back. After a few moments he let go and said "....thanks"

"any time" Arisa replied with a twinkle in her eyes. "well im feeling alot better and i think i can leave" Arisa said grabbing her jacket she had taken off in the worst of the fever. "and im pretty sure my eyes are good for at least a few days"

"Oh really?"Said Sern with the slightest of raised eyebrows. He stood also, his tall catlike frame coming above Arisa's. He looked down at her, eyes locking onto hers once more. It was almost as if a storm actually moved around in them. "And where do you plan on going?"

"Oh just getting some stuff ready for Yule ball and break, dont you trust me to stay healthy for a few hours?" Arisa asked looking up at him. She was tall for a girl of her age and wasnt able to look up at most boys. "Oh im having some friends over during break and was wondering if you would like to come for a few days" Arisa let out before she could stop herself.

"Yes..I just.." Sern felt slightly protective over her now for some reason didn't think going out shopping was the best thing to do after fainting.

She then asked if he would like to come over for the holidays. "Hmm... how many friends?" He asked evenly. He hated crowds, honestly just hated it.

"Oh um, i think just Ari Viv Kida Derrik and you" Arisa replied tapping her chin trying to remember. She knew he hated crowds "If you dont want to come its fine" She said giving him a plesent smile and knowing look.

"Well..."Said said thoughtfully, "I was going to stay here..." He continued slowly. His stormy eyes bored down into her for another moment, "But I suppose I can come down for a few days.."

"Yay!" Arisa squelled and hugged Sern again "oops, sorry" Arisa said letting go "forgot to warn you, but with me around your bound to get used to hugs some time" Arisa said with a slight giggle.

"Eventually..." Mumbled sern after she let go, "Now....weren't you going shopping or something?" He asked.

"Your right" Arisa said begining to feel hyper. She begain bouncing around getting her things ready "Well i guess ill see you around" Arisa said before grabbing his hand and giving it a quick squeeze. "I promis to stay healthy" Arisa said before looking into his eyes for a quick second and leaving.

He watched her bounce around with a slight chuckle then murmured as she left, "you better.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back