Dropping something off

"So, damsel, How have you been since we last met, After you tried stunning me." Aeon asked, looking directly at Artemis and giving a fake smile. How dare she try use spells on him when he tried helping her and Sern fight the wolves, That's just rude.

Kida shouted at Sern leaving, "OI WHERES MY HUG" she demanded loudly, Kida Grabbed her wand and aimed it at Sern, "you aint leaving till i get my hug" she shouted

Artemis looked up at Sern with a mixture of amusement and chiding.
"Well if you could walk yourself, you would have done so by now!"
To the astonishment of all, she gave a great heave and threw Sern over her shoulder, carrying him out the door. Apparently not strained, she gave him a bright, cheeky look as she swung herself outside, almost knocking Sern's head on the door eave. Almost with the same gesture, she grinned at Kida and gave Aeon a rude look, disappearing with Sern over her shoulder.

Kida Scowled, she threw the covers off her, throwing herself out of bed, she grabbed her coat and threw it on, pulling her hair out from under the collar, "I said he aint leaving till i get my Hug" she said to herself, walking across the room to grab her moontrimmer.

Sern felt himself being lifted. He....Hated...Being...carried. It made him feel so childish, so helpless, so utterly pathetic. A flash of annoyance crossed his face before he slipped from her arms and landed neatly on the floor, "Well if you had of asked nicely?". He noticed the wand pointing at him and made his way back over to Kida. After giving her a hug he said, "sorry about that" He looked back over to Artemis wondering if she was going to ask nicely.

Aeon gave Artemis an equally rude look aswell as a gesture. "Poor Sern, being dragged off by girls, Tsk tsk, They have no taste whatsoever." He muttered.

Arisa walked back to bed her hair soaking but much more comfortable. "I missed alot" Arisa said looking at Sern and the girl.

Kida looked at Sern, she was halfway from one side of the room, she sighed and continued to walk, grabbing her broom, "i'm going out, Come get me if the nurse comes, and cover for me if i'm not back" she said walking back over to her bed, Kida Jumped up onto her bed quickly wrapping up her hand neatly before looking around, no teachers, no other students, Perfect, she quickly opened the portrait and jumped in, dragging her moontrimmer behind her, Kida Shut the Portrait and continued off, she knew she was going to get lost but atleast it was freedom

Artemis felt her face go red a beet with fury at Aeon. How she hated his self-impressed manner! She opened her mouth to roar a retort at him, but snapped it shut as she realized that Sern was gone from her arms and, in fact, standing next to Kida. As everyone was facing her in such a confronting manner, and her red face cooled a little.
She gave Aeon a great sniff, as if to acknowledge that he had spoken but that what he said wasn't worth listening to.
She tore her infuriated gaze away from him to give Kida an apologetic look.
And again, she looked back to Sern. He was looking at her with an irritated, expectant frown. Instantly her anger died and she felt lost. She blinked slowly and gave Sern a calculating stare. All at once, her manner changed and she spoke again.
"Would you like to take a walk? It is rather stuffy in here."
It seemed as though she had forgotten her mischief.

(( KIDA! YOU CAN'T USE THE PORTRAIT INFRONT OF ARTEMIS! IT'S SECRET! ))

Aeon ignored Artemis and watched Kida go. "So much for secret." He muttered, shaking his head. Some people just couldn't be secretive.

((eff i forgot Arty didnt know ^_^ My bad ))

"That I would" Said Sern as calmly as ever, all traces off annoyance leaving him. He made his way up beside Artemis and asked, "Any particular place you would like to go?". His stormy eyes flashed around to each character in the hospital wing before looking back to Artemis, his eyes clocking down on her, unmoving.

Arisa couldnt help giggle at how much Artemis liked Sern. She was also a little annoyed. Sern didnt seem to want to go anywhere with her. At least untill she asked nicely

Artemis wrinkled her nose in thought.
"Personally, I'd like to visit the gardens. But I am sure there is a place you prefer, seeing as you've been here longer than me."
She looked around the room.
"Would anyone else like to come, too?" she said as she beamed at everyone.

"I'd give anything to get out of here" Arisa said getting up. "but after the trouble i gave Kida for just wanting to walk around when she got hurt i dont think i can" Arisa said slumping back down on the bed.

Sern half-looked at Arisa while he answered Artemis, "The forest would be good..." his eyes flicked between the two as he thought. "though this time, put a hold of the pack of wolves" says this as if im telling someone how I like my hamburger.

"Oh! Oh! I'll come, If you agree not to try stun me." Aeon said, jumping next to Sern and looking seriously at Arty. He wanted to get out too, And if she disagreed then he'd come anyway.

Artemis, in response to Aeon, completely ignored him.
"The forest sounds fine" she nodded approvingly. It seemed she had not learnt from her last encounter with wolves.

"So I take it I'm coming, Well, Let's go then." Aeon replied cheerfully, Hoping to somehow scare or prank Artemis when they got there. Coggs seemed to be turning in his head and he thought up plans and ideas of what he could do.

Artemis seemed completely unabashed or wary of touching other people and so, without hesitation, she slipped her tiny hand into Aeon's and Sern's and towed them off towards the forest. As she passed, she gave Arisa a small smile of sympathy and left the smiling daisies on her table.

Arisa watched them leave for the forest and slumped even deeper into bed. She sighed and began waiting for the nurse once again.

Sern made his way along tot he hospital wing much alter to check on Arisa. Once more he slinked his way through the rows of beds and patients until he reached a rather depressed looking girl. She would not have noticed him if he hadn't murmured, "Don't you seem....entertained". As usual his voice was cool and even, his stormy eyes looking her over a few times before he sat down.

"Hey" Arisa said smiling and sitting up. "How was your walk?" She asked in a playful tone her eyes glittering.

"Alright I spose....get up to anything interesting while I was gone?" HE tapped his many ringed fingers against the arm of the chair slowly as he asked.

"Well, i sat here on my butt the whole time so no" Arisa said with a smile. She watched his fingers "nice rings" Arisa commented. "i never noticed them before."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back