Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Brodie
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Pliable Mahogany Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Aeon walked into the hospital wing and made his way to a bed, carrying Arisa in his arms who was still unconscious. "There you go." He said, dropping her roughly on the bed. "A nurse will find you soon, So don't worry, You'll be fine soon, Then you can go after Sern again." He said, shaking his head and heading for the door.

(( thank-you very much for the gental treatment <_< ))

Arisa felt her self fall into a bed "Aeon? Sern?" Arisa asked in pain. She didnt know where she was and she had lost her sight while she was blacked out. She was getting scared "Where am i?" She asked in a paniced voice.

Sern made his way in abit after his brother had left. He spotted Arisa and moved over to her. Standing there silently for a few moments he said, "He wasn't too rough was he?".

"Sern i cant see anything" Arisa said again not caring how Aeon treated her. She was terrified. What if this was the time she lost her sight for good. She didnt have much strengh left and could feel her self slipping into the blackness "Ser..." was all she managed to get out before passing out again into an uneasy sleep.

Sern had almost forgotten about her eye problem. He watched her as she fell into an uneasy sleep and gave a sigh. Everyone he was around got hurt somehow....That is except for his brother. He moved his hand down over her face, pulling up an eyelid slowly. He checked her eyes for a moment, "Please be temporary" He whispered and sat himself down.

Kida had been asleep in the bed Beside Arisa, she heards some noises coming from beside her, she thought it would just be another kid with a nose bleed, she continued to ignore it, it suddenly snapped, 'thats no boy, thats Sern' she said to herself, she quickly sat up, opening her eyes, Kida turned to the bed beside her, the girl there was familiar, it took a few seconds to snap, "Arisa!" Kida said throwing off the covers and made her way out of the bed, she knew the nurse would kill her for getting up, but she had to, Kida slowly got out of the bed and moved over to Arisa's, leaning against it for a bit more support, "Arisa" Kida said again looking at her, "what happened"

"Fainted" Said sern quietly as ever. Why did everyone always get hurt when they were around him? could that ever change? He honestly didn't know and he was rather frightened by it....Though of course he told no one this.

Kida sighed, "Nothing That Serious again" she said running her fingers through Arisa's Hair, "She will be fine" she said smiling as she turned around, Kida Grabbed her bed and tugged it with her left hand only, bringing it closer so she could keep a watch on Arisa and not be yelled at by the nurse, Kida Scrambeled into her bed pulling up the covers again, she leaned on her side and watched Sern and Arisa

"Oh and blind" Added sern, not taking his eyes off her. He sat there silently after that. not moving, barely breathing, as he usually did.

Arisa felt someone playing with her hair, then she heard a voice "Kida" she mumbled. she still felt like she was going to die. She pulled the covers off she was too warm.

"And she wakes" Said Sern with a smile as he lent closer slightly. He wondered if she could see, though he wouldn't ask. ".....how do you feel?" He took a seconds thought before adding quickly, "Wait..don't answer that." He looked over to his cousin and added, "Well you've got a neighbor now" He chuckled and moved over to her, hugging her gently before moving back to his seat.

"Urg everything burns" Arisa replied. "Hows your hand Kida?" Arisa asked. She was still to scared to open her eyes.

Sern noted how she said everything was burning and frowned slightly. He moved over her slightly looking down on her face and said, "I think you had better try opening your eyes" he said gently.

Arisa frowned "but im scared" Arisa said "last time i was this sick i almost went blind.... forever" Arisa had to choke out the last word.

Sern looked at her concernedly but continued to speak in a comforting tone, which was a very hard thing for him to do, "well if you don't open your eyes you'll be blind forever anyway wont you...?"

Arisa sighed "Fine" she mumbled. she opened one eye first and then the other. nothing everything was black. She smiled "i guess it isnt as bad as last time" Arisa said pretending to be fine.

Sern made a smile so as not to attract attention from kida but then lent down close to her ear whispering, "You can't lie to me..." His voice had lost most of its comfort but kept form being too cold.
He had always been able to tell when people lie, especially people he knew.

Arisa sat up in the bed. "You dont have to stay here you know." Arisa said looking at the ground. She was everyones problem, one big inconveince to everyone around her. Thats what she hated most about herself. "Im sure you have more important things to do" She said with a smile "Like go hang out with Wednesday or homework"

At the sound of Wednesdays name Sern retracted abit form Arisa but covered it up with a slight and said, "Homework...? Friends come first its not like you're an inconvenience or anything....think of it...as a savior from tedious work" with the faintest of smiles touching his lips.

Arisa smiled "thanks" She replied. "so how have you been doing in school anyways?" Arisa asked with interest. She knew he was good in DADA but that was one of the few subjects they had together.

Kida watched them both talk, she attempted to get a word in a couple of times before she finally got through, "My hands fine Arisa, still weak, but fine" she said as she slowly got up from the bed again and walked over to Arisa, "But i'm not the worry, you are" she said looking at arisa before looking around, "Where is your mother, she needs to see you Asap" she said smiling slightly

(( considering I basically dont do classes I suppose, ill have to say hes average ))

"Oh.., you know, im doing alright" He said modestly, "I like DADA" He added with a faint smile he knew she wouldn't be able to see anyway.

He looked voer to his cousin and said, "I bet this place would be driving you mad".

"NO!" Arisa yelled "she would have a heart attack if she saw me like this" Arisa said "trust me she is the last one we want here" Arisa said listening to hear if anyone was coming. Then Sern said something about DADA "ya ive seen you there, your really good" Arisa replied still trying to hear if her mom was coming.

"oh...not that good" Sern said keeping his voice as usual though a smile crossed his lips again. He knew she couldn't see it but his cousin could so he turned his head to the side slightly, hair falling over the side of his face to cover it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back