Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby finally had a chance to be behind the bar. Ever since Alex had bought the place she'dnot had a proper go at it. She smiled at the customers as they came in and ordered drinks before taking seats dotted around the room. Keanu was sleeping upstairs and at the moment Alex was watching over him. Alex had been doing this alot, being behind the bar. Tonight she wanted a go.

The door opened again and let in another cool summer breeze. Putting down her glasses she was wiping and stacking it away neatly, she moved over to the customer, "Hello, how may i help you?" she asked polietly. She'd worked behind a counter since she was fourteen, so this was nothing new. She badly wanted a drink herself. She hadn't been able to yet since she'd gotten pregnant on her 17th birthday. She was sure going to change that tonight.

Europe wasn't a place where you would usually find a man such as James Lock. But it being quite warm, James had decided to venture a little further a field than just plain old New Zealand. James approached a pub that was not so far away, he had been walking for quite a while now, so a few drinks, and maybe a chat with one or two of the locals wouldn't be so bad.

Luna was looking after Ben and Angel today, so James had nothing to worry about, as long as he was home by dusk. And James was pretty sure that he would be. As James entered the pub, he headed straight towards the bar t see a friendly female face speaking to him. "Hello, a fire-whiskey would be great thanks..." James replied politely to her question. He slowly ran his hand through his hair as he looked around the pub.

Libby grinned, "Certainly" she replied, taking a clean cut and filling it with firewhisky and putting in front of the customer. She may be married but it didn't stop her admiring the men that came in here. "You from round here?" she asked, trying to start up some convosation. The only people she'd talked to where her family. She missed having friends. It was sad how everyone around here was so oblivious to the things she was capable, not just because of her personality but because she was a witch. Something she was having to hide until her son was old enough. "Are you waiting for someone?" she asked, leaning her elbows on the bar and looking straight at him. She didn't want to get in the way if he was..

"Thanks." James replied as he took his fire-whiskey and sipped at it. He was quite glad that the land-lady was creating conversation with him, it would stop things from getting awkward. After all, James was a new comer to this place. "Urm...no I'm not...just fancied coming here as a one off you know?..." James replied with a sweet smile. He wondered if this place would become a more of a regular occurrence for James. "Nah, as I said...just popped in here as a one off...might have to come back again though...if it means meeting more lovely ladies like yourself..." James was married, but he wasn't afraid of a bit of flirtatious banter with the girls.

Le trois dragons was normally about half-full, unless there was a particular occasion. Libby didn't get to talk to people that often, and was enjoying the company of this young man. "Well your always welcome to pop in" she winked, helping out another customer who was in need of a glass of water more than anything else. After setting him down at a table near the door, Libby returned behind to bar.

"My husband and I own this pub" she said, making sure from the begining this man wouldn't get the wrong idea. "My name's Libby" she added. She had long since stopped putting out her hand for others to shake. It just wasn't right for her. "And who have i had the pleasure of meeting?" she asked.

Axel clenched his jaw and apparated away, he didn't really care where he was going but where ever it was it would have to have alcohol. He appeared next to a bar he had seen a few days back. That meant he was in Europe, if he remember correctly it was France. No matter where he was he was sure it served alcohol so he walked straight in.

When he reached the bar Axel found himself looking at a girl, definitely not the lad who had served him before. He waited for her to finish talking, not really listening to what she had to say, before signalling her attention. "Firewhiskey please, large as you got." He attempted a smile but it didn't really work, he just looked sad. Then again, who wouldn't be sad after the birthday week he had had. Muggle prison was bad enough but being kicked out was the icing on top of the cake.

Maia walked into the pub. She had apparated there, for a visit. It was years since she had been to France, she loved the culture, the people and the atmosphere. She was looking for a place she had been before, years ago, with her parents, but it seemed it was no longer there. Instead she walked into a homey-looking pub on the same street and walked inside. She went up to the counter, where a pretty girl, a few years younger than Maia. "Hello." she smiled, there were two other people at the bar. "Hey" she smiled, at the two guys.
Turning back toward the bar she smiled at the woman again. "May I have a white wine, please?" she asked. White wine was Maia's poison. She had drunk it as a child, heavily diluted with water. She only drank it in moderation, as she knew alcohols dangers. "Maia Purdue." She smiled, holding her hand out to one of the men. One looked sad, while the other looked..a bit flirty? She smiled, and introduced herself to the woman also, she looked nice. Maia trusted her judgement and decided that she would get along with this woman.

OOCOut of Character:
Can i just point out that Maia is older than Libby not other way round :p

Libby noticed over the mans shoulder that a rather sad looking man entered the pub. As he sat down she nodded to his order, getting one of the largest glasses out that they had and filling it to the brim with firewhisky before setting in front of him. "Cheer up, it's magic stuff" she smiled, partly to herself. She loved how she could joke about it without anyone having a clue something like that really could be magical. Looking back as another girl about her own age wandered in. "Maia.. Nice name." she commented, taking a wine glass and slowly pouring it in front of her, re-corking the bottle and putting it back on the shelf. "I'm Libby" she said, glancing back to the sad young man. She supposed she should get used to seeing depressed people in here. The pub was where you came when you had no where to go right? Well, Le trois Dragons was a friendly enough place and Libby would try to make all her customers happy. She glanced back to the man who had first approached her and smiled.

James smiled as the girl introduced herself. "I'm James." He told her with an unsure smile as 2 others joined him at the bar. "Hey." James said to the man, before leaning over to see who the second girl was who had spoken. "Hiya..." He told her happily before listening to the other guys. "Yeah Maia is a nice name ain't it?" He added on, agreeing with Libby. "And who's the man stood next to me?" He asked happily, holding his hand out for the guy to shake. James only ever shook hands with men, he found that it was un-needed with females.

Axel looked up as another girl arrived at the bar and then people were talking to him. IT seemed he'd stumbled into a place he would have to talk. He didn't mind, he was usually a very sociable person, he was just a bit out of it tonight. "Axel. Axel Zemonif." He gave the man's hand a firm hand shake, he hated people who gave weak hand shakes. It just felt wrong.

Axel looked at the three people around him. The girl at the bar was younger than him but she looked more mature. She did have a job after all, that meant she was better off than he was at the moment. The girl that called herself Maia was also younger than him, though she looked just older than the other one, she had an innocent look about her that made him feel glad Laurence wasn't here. His brother always took people looking innocent as a challenge to, well, ruin them. Finally was the James person, he looked alright, just older than him if not the same age. He also looked more mature.

Axel turned to the girl behind the bar, taking a sip of his firewhiskey and enjoying the burn before he spoke. "I didn't catch your name before." He liked knowing who the people around him were. It meant that thee were no mistakes about where you stood with them. He was often mistaken for a scruffy teenager, only just having turned twenty, and not a boy from a wealthy and powerful family as he was. Of course people didn't recognise his name, it was his cousins family that were powerful, he was just related to them.

Libby was listening to their convosation whilst casually quietly singing to herself she it didn't look like she was trying to get too involved as she dried up some glasses. Of course however she was. Her singing had improved since she was younger, and was still something she enjoyed. She glanced up to catch the young mans name. Axel Zemonif. To Libby it sounded like a name that would belong in another world.. Not the muggle one.

She looked up when he spoke to her. "Liberty Corvus" she replied, stacking the glasses back on the shelves. When she was done she leant back on the bar with her elbows looking at the three of them. She realized how different they all seemed. "What brings you two here?" she asked Maia and Axel. It was always nice to have more customers, and she hoped there would be a few locals that she could get to know properly. Back at Hogwarts she'd never manged to get herself a proper group of friends. Just the odd student that turned out to betray her.

OOCOut of Character:
edited it :D

"Thank you." Maia grinned at the girl and the boy, as they complemented her name. "Liberty" she added. "I like it, it's very original." Maia liked meeting new people, strange, funny, self-centred-whatever, she just liked people. Maia menatallly memorised the names, James, Axel and Liberty. She repeated them inside her head, she didn't think they would be too hard to remember. Maia smiled at Liberty's question, and answered promptly. "As a child I visited France every Summer, and decided to come for a visit, I'm living in New Zealand." she smiled, her English accent becoming apparent.
She looked around the bar, taking a sip of her drink. She looked around at the people sitting beside her. "Where are all of you from?" she asked, looking at them inquisitively.

Libby nodded to Maia coming from New Zealand. That's where everyone wasfrom these day, Libby thought to herself. "Origionally I'm from Italy" she said, knowing that might be a little surprizing. She didn't have an accent and she didn't really have the Italian style. "I went to a school in New Zealand before going to one here in France." She missed out the fact she had also been to Durmstrang. Partly because they'd get confused. She opened the till before asking "That will be 3 Galleons each please" she smiled before noticing her own mistake, "I mean.. £2.50..please" She tried to cover it up as she turned a slight shade of pin and prayed they didn't think she was crazy and ask questions. She slapped her head suddenly "I mean..." she grabbed a glass of firewhisky for herself taking a gulp before finishing her sentence " 2.30 Euro's please..sorry" she apologised. Now it was just obvious she was new at this.

Axel smiled when asked where he was from, being in the company of people helped him forget he had been kicked out and wasn't allowed to come and visit his sister any more. "I needed a place away from home that had alcohol. I was here about a week back and remembered it was nice." He answered Liberty's question first. "Love the name by the way."

Axel then turned to the other girl girl, Maia, and smiled. "Well, I originally lived in Wales, the rest of my family was from Bulgaria. We moved to New Zealand when mum got married, I went to school in Du... Bulgaria and now live there with my Aunts family." He forgot for a second this was a muggle pub, they wouldn't have a clue what Durmstrang was.

Axel noticed Liberty's slip, she was obviously from the magical world. He chuckled. "Which currency do you want?" He got out his wallet and passed it over. "I'm probably going to be here a while, just take it out of there." She seemed sweet, he could trust her with his wallet. It had a range of currency in it, ranging from euros, pounds and galleons with a couple of credit cards in it.

Libby on hearing that Axel attended Durmstrang wondered if she'd ever seen him round the school as she too had once attended. She was shocked when he just handed over his wallet to her. She took it and put it under the counter so that no other customers could try and steal it. Sure enough he did have some Galleons. Libby obviously wasn't the only person who could do magic round here and she felt a ray of hope run through her as she wanted to talk to another person who could magic. "Thanks" she added, listening to his story.

Maia smiled, noticing that both Liberty and Axel had accidentally let slip that they were magical. She needed to find a way to let them know she was too. She winked discreetly at both then added. "Are you sure, I have all three currencies?" she looked at Liberty meaningfully, hoping she understood what she meant. Then when the topic of schools came up Maia added. "I went to a private school, somewhere in Scotland.." she paused, stressing the fact that it was Scotland. She handed over 2 euro fifty to Liberty. Smiling at her as she handed her the change. She sipped her wine, and glanced around the room, smiling as she saw a child outside, jumping rope. She looked back toward the bar, the lighting was nice in here, it was much nicer than some of the dives she had seen recently.

Lisa was slightly dizzy. Hayden, Lucy and herself had just apparated the Europe, something Lisa hated doing. Lisa was a Squib, she knew magic, she knew how to cast magic and what words to say and how to wave a wand. But Lisa could not actually cast spells that did anything, in fact a wand was just a worthless stick in her hands. But this did not make her spiteful to people who were magical. How could she hate the ones who had magic? Her parents had magic and so did most of her siblings, there was no-way she could possibly hate a who amount of people she had never met and would probably never meet. Nope, there was no way Lisa could hate wizards or witches.

On the other hand Lisa did not hate muggles either, she lived as one, sort of. Lisa lived with a witch who just loved to cast magic, and Lisa did not mind, as long as she did not cause any harm to either of them. Lisa was walking down the street, Hayden was with little Lucy. So Lisa decided to familiarise herself with the area and started with the shops of course. Lisa stopped in front of a bar, she was quite familiar with bars as she had worked in a few. Lisa opened the door, the breeze sweeping her bleach blonde hair around. For a few minutes Lisa scanned the bar with her emerald eyes, blonde hair and green eyes were common things in her family. Lisa sat at the bar next to a pretty woman. Lisa was gay but had not interest in the said girl, or the one behind the bar. She was perfectly happy with Hayden and was far from a cheater.

“Hello, could I please have a glass of water?” Lisa asked kindly. Lisa was in no mood to drink she already had a tiny headache from the apparating. Looking around her she laughed to herself. Lisa could always tell if she were surrounded by magical people or not. Lisa went into a muggle bar, thinking that she would find muggles. But alas she had walking into a muggle bar full of wizards, it was rather ridiculous but a rather common thing, this confused Lisa alot.

OOCOut of Character:
Where she is sitting now there are wizards around her

[occ]How would Lisa know it was full of wizards? Its not.. just a few people talking at a bar have hinted things. Ill post asap[/ooc]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back