OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Curly 13" Rigid Alder Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Rosie loved flowers and getting the most out of them. So when a flower was just about to die, she made sure to prune it and dry it so it would last longer. She had a lavender flower within a massive and heavy book, one of a few with her in the student lounge and she was taking the time to check on them and see if they were now ready.

Gwen was bored, hanging out in the student lounge. She spotted a familiar girl nearby, recognizing her from a while ago when she had given away bracelets. She headed over. "Hey Rosie, what are you up to?"

Last edited:
"Hi Gwen!" Rosie greeted warmly to the older girl whom she'd gotten a bracelet from, "I'm just drying out flowers," she opened the massive book and pulled out the well preserved but dried out and flatened lavender flower. She knew that lavender dried pretty well normally but she had wanted it like this.

Gwen was pretty happy that the girl remembered her name. She smiled as she explained what she was doing. Gwen tilted her head and watched the flowers curiously. "Oh, those are pretty." She said. "What are you doing with them?"

"Sometimes I use them as bookmarks, or use them when making cards, or put them into bags to help keep things smelling nice," she didn't make them too often, they weren't the most useful, whenever she had the chance and wanted to she did.

Gwen gasped as Rosie explained how she used the flowers. "Oh, so cute!" She said, clasping her hands together. "Oh wow, I'd love to use one as a bookmark." She gushed, hoping the girl would give her some.

Rosie smiled at the girl and nodded. "Sure!" from her bag she pulled out the little wrap that went around the flower to preserve it better. "Any flower preference?"

Gwen beamed when the girl immediately agreed to give her a dried flower. It sure paid off to give away old junk sometimes, people felt like they owed you. "Do you have any pink ones?"

Rosie looked through a few of the books she had and eventually pulled out a dried pink rose. "What about this one?" she said.

Gwen beamed and clasped her hands together, looking at the pink rose in awe. "That's wonderful, can I really have it?" She asked, her eyes wide.

"Sure!" she held it out to Gwen with a smile.

Gwen took it from Rosie and beamed at her. "Thanks so much!" She said brightly.

"No problem Gwen!" Rosie said brightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back