Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Branson❤️
Wand
Curly, 9", Acacia, Essence of Belladonna, Unyielding
Blair’s life seemed to be getting so well, everything seemed to finally be perfect. She was now full time living in New Zealand with Branson, she was working at a university and now was trying to invest her money into making an actual ballet school. She had the building, she signed the lease for a year, she decorated everything and even found people who would like to study there. She had all the documents figured out, making the dance school not just a little hobby kinda school but an actual school. Offering courses, hiring dancing professors, there was still place to grow, a lot of space actually but it was only the beginning. And while not everything in the business was handled yet, then Blair was trying her best to get it all done.

But even people like Blair needed a free time and she had invited Valerius over. She wasn’t exactly confident that he was gonna come but she surely was hoping. She missed her little brother over years, she saw him but she wanted to see him eye-to-eye more often. So, she was just getting ready for her own easy ballet session, knowing that she was gonna have one more in the evening getting ready for a show. Yes, the school didn’t cancel out her own ballerina career. So she was just sitting on the floor breaking in new pointes, waiting for Valerius to come, knowing he was gonna be guided to her.

Valerius had a mix of emotions when it came to Blair. She was his sister, and of course he cared about her. But he still worried. Maybe that was just who he was, a worrier. He wasn't worried about her trying to take over the company like he had originally, but he worried now that she'd successfully started her own business that he was taking the easy way out by just taking their fathers company. He tried not to fall too into it, knowing that his father needed him to take the company over when he was older, and that he didn't have to start a new company to make his father proud.

Maybe he was just under too much stress. He sighed, trying to force it all out of his head and just trying to enjoy his holiday. He was surprised though to get an invitation from Blair. He decided to go ahead and just accept it, go and catch up with her. He got dressed in a casual but proper look, and headed out to see Blair. He arrived at her new studio and let himself in- the receptionist seemed to recognize him and didn't stop him. He wondered a bit until he peeked into a room and spotted her, doing some sort of dancer stuff. He leaned against the door frame, raising up his hand and knocking with two fingers, other hand in his pockets. "Having fun?" He asked.

Blair looked up when she heard brother’s voice and smiled at him happily before getting up. “Definitely,” she nodded while coming closer to him. “Come here big boy,” Blair happily pulled him closer into a hug, leaning her head on his shoulder. “God, you’re so big already. Impossible,” she messed with his hair before letting Valerius go.

“tell me kiddo, how are you? How is school? How are your all girls?” She teased her little brother, knowing his probably still worried about dad, company and school just like he was when she was still in Hogwarts.

Valerius groaned, rolling his eyes and patting her back with one hand. "Gods, Blair," He complained half heartedly. "Don't be so mushy," He grimaced, and stepped back. "I'm fine. Just doing schoolwork and hanging out with Aine and Monday." He told her. "What about you? How's all this- dancing stuff?" He waved his hand vaguely at everything around them. "And that bookworm guy? Brandon? Branson?"

Blair laughed at his responses. “Huh, still a little meanie? Offended through your whole life?” Blair was the same, so she didn’t judge him. In fact, she had it way harder than Valerius did through her whole life. Blair just grew to love love and life after graduating Hogwarts. She let herself be more open with people that she cared about. “Still Aine? Are you two still just friends?” She almost felt like at one point they will get together like she and Bran did, there was no greater love than one that grew from friendship. “Eh, it’s fine. Still doing shows, studying at a dance university and now the school. A little tiring but it feels good, like a dream come true,” she honestly talked with an arm showing towards all the space. “God, we’ve been together for 3 years, time to finally learn his name,” she rolled her eyes teasingly. “We’re fine, just moved in together,” it was nice that they were now finally living together. One more dream come true.

Valerius chuckled. "It's called being realistic, Blair." He threw back. "We can't all get by opening dance schools and dating book nerds." He put his hands in his pockets. He felt the flush as she teased him about Aine but tried not to react outside of rolling his eyes. "Still just friends, Blair. Aine would kill me before she ever kissed me," He stated it calmly. He chuckled. "Three years and hardly any visits home. Whens the last time you had him and dad in the same room?" He quipped. "Moving in is nothing. You're serious, you should take him back to dad."

“Ouch, that hurts,” Blair chuckled, though, it didn’t feel nice to hear that from her own brother. “Well, if you knew how much effort I put into opening that school and that me and Bran were friends for a really long time before actually started dating, you wouldn’t say that. Not a lot of people could do what I did,” she confidently said to him. “you blushed! You have a thing for Aine! Does she have that too? No way she would kill you, if you’re not too obnoxious with her, then she’d be a fool not to like you!” Blair excitedly chatted about that. She was just excited to see Valerius growing up, also a little scared, she always remembered how they met for the first time. “You know that I was living in Russia for the last two years, right? I moved back to New Zealand only like a month ago, both me and Bran were long distance for two years, I enjoyed the times when him and I could be in the same room,” it almost felt like Valerius was offended by her not coming to visit him. “I will, trust me. I want to have a family dinner with you, dad and Branson. But tell me, are you mad at me for not coming by all the time?” It was enough about her and Branson, she wanted to understand what was going on in Valerius’ head.

Valerius chuckled. "Mhmm, yeah, totally great," He offered, a hint of sincerity in his tone. He rolled his eyes at her suggestion. "No, I'm not into Aine. She's not into me. We aren't a thing. Honestly, I'm a bit over anything with anyone right now," He grimaced, heart aching a bit as he thought back to the absolute disaster with Margo.

He snorted as she said she lived in Russia. "You forgetting that you're a witch? You could literally snap your fingers and pop up in the living room at any time." He countered. He shrugged at her question. "I'm not mad. I was barely there myself, half the time. Annoyed a bit maybe, but nothing crazy." He quirked a brow at her. "You didn't summon me here to just banter a bit, did you?" He questioned.

She came and left

Blair felt like she won when she heard his tone when he agreed, so she dropped the topic. “Over anything? What happened?” And then an actual caring showed up. She could tease her brother, she could make fun of him or annoy him but she’d always pick his side if anything happened. No one was allowed to hurt him except for her own self.

And I see that you forget about a thing like jet lag and that the time difference is ten hours. Or the fact that I was actually studying and then teaching kids ballet and still doing ballet shows to be able to do this? Don’t you think that I had to sacrifice a thing or two to get to this place and actually have time to be here with and for you or dad?” It wasn’t as easy to actually live in Russia and still be close to her family in New Zealand. “Actually I did wanna banter, we haven’t seen each other for a long time, tell me all about things that happened with you,” she talked before getting to one little point that she wanted to talk about. “Also, I’m starting a new dancing course and I need someone to test it with, would you like to lend your sister your hand in help?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back