Closed Drawing A Line

Delilah Thorne

fifth year | middlest | ollivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 13 Inch Unyielding Hazel Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Delilah was used to feeling worried about one thing or another. Usually it whether or not her friends liked her, or how her lessons were going, or even what would be the next thing to tip her family into social ruin. But for this afternoon she felt fine. She had finished her studying ahead of time and wasn't due for patrols with Lysander for a few more hours. She had even managed to turn off her brain and enjoy the quite corner of the student lounge she had carved out for herself. She sat in a large chair next to a window and pulled out a book she had checked out from the library at the beginning of the semester but was just finding the time to crack it open now. She doubted she would have time to finish it before it had to be returned but she brushed that thought aside and held firm, wanting to enjoy herself.

Sawyer Carnahan

Voice of Reason

OOC First Name
Kris
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
12 Inch Whippy Holly Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Sawyer liked to think he'd been perfectly suave and cool when Finn had asked him to the ball but the more he thought about it the more he was sure he'd flubbed it somehow. He'd been repeating the conversation in his head as he headed down the corridor, pausing and sticking his head back in the student lounge when he spotted Delilah tucked away by a window. "Delilah, good, listen, I need you to listen to this conversation I just had and tell me if I was an idiot or not," Sawyer started, dragging over another chair to face her and flopping over the arms, his feet propped on the opposite arm as he got comfortable enough to recount the situation.

Delilah Thorne

fifth year | middlest | ollivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 13 Inch Unyielding Hazel Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Delilah hadn't made it past the first page in her book when she heard a familiar voice call her name. She was tempted to pretend she didn't hear and she was just too focused on her book to notice, but when he pulled up a chair beside her she knew it was useless. She didn't smile but she also didn't tell him to get lost. Her fear of offending was winning out against her fear of Ivy potentially seeing them being friendly. She had tried to keep her distance but it was hard considering they were in the same house. She still felt so confused about him. With a sigh she put done her book and didn't bother marking her page, she could remember the number. "Well I'd wager it was a fifty fifty chance." she said dryly and waited for him to explain.

Users who are viewing this thread