Dragon Eggs!

Sophia Stark

OOC First Name
Kaela
All right, so, I never expected so many people to adopt the dragon eggs. The images in the siggies seem to be taking a while to load for people, so I figured it would be nicer to post them in one place instead of having them on every page. This way all the eggs are in one place and whoever wants to click them can click to their heart's content!

This thread is Nick approved.

Mine go first!

First Generation:

Second Generation:

Third Generation:

Fouth Generation:

Fifth:

Sixth:

Seventh:

My eggies!!
Pleease click them
;-;
Zey willl die if you don't!

NEW EGGIES! OLD ONES DIED!

If you click mine, I'll click yours. :)

Well, fail. :(

Generation 1​

Generation 2​

Generation 3​

Generation 4​

Generation 5​

Generation 6​
-no survivors-
Generation 7​

Generation 8​

I has found secret badge :woot:

Generation 1

Generation 2

Generation 3

Generation 4

Generation 5

Generation 6

Generation 7

Generation 8

Generation 9

Generation 1

Yay eggs! ^_^

Please click them.

I shall give you cookies.

R.I.P
]

;'(

Zazuka:

Originals:

Children:

Children of Firey Ice Kiss & Blue Sea Lord: Firy Ocean Kiss, Green Spring Lady (Females)

Children of Magika Fem and Black Sky Lord: Magika Skyes (Female) Magika Black (Female), Black Magic Lady (female)

Child of Pink Genocide and Spring Time Snap: Spring Time Genocide (Male), Pink Snap (Female)

Children of Firey Ocean Kiss & Zazu Sunset: Ocean's Ian, Firey Sunset (Females)

Children of Magika Skyes and Emilian: Magika Emil (Female), Ian Skyes (female)

Children of Gio Lupita and Blind man's Bluff: Gio Bluff (Male), Lupita Bluff (female)

Children of Aluldie Feathers and Ai Dorsal: Abrax Feathers (Male), Angelus Feathers (Male)

Children of Babypink Gencide and Jack DayDream: Jaqueline Daydream (Female)

Child of Juniper Sunrise and Zaryaha Sunset: Zander Sunset (Male)

Child of Trindy Daydream and Abrax Feathers: Trilidy Feathers (Female)

Child of Ophilia & Oscer Ochred: Onii Ochred (Female)

Ok, so, as some of you may have noticed our eggs are dying a lot lately. Coincidentally they started dying after a certain someone suggested you should only click them once per day (love you Nickles!). So, I did a little digging.

Overall views is the total number of times the page has been loaded, period.
Unique views records one IP address view per day.
Clicks is how many unique IP addresses have viewed the egg.

There is no magic number to get the eggs to hatch. Each egg is different and has a different ratio it should reach. But the site said it is possible for an egg to hatch with only one click. That means you can be the only person clicking your egg and it can still hatch.

In short, feel free to click eggs as much as you want!

Well that just makes no sense. Then people can write a code to click their eggs forever.
I think that more digging should be done. :cool:

Update:
I did my own digging and found this:
Q: How many clicks does my egg need to hatch?
A: There is no set amount. Hatching is based on a ratio of clicks, views, unique views, and time, so there is no magic number that you must reach. It is entire possible for an egg to hatch with 0 clicks. This doesn't mean that clicks don't help your dragon, but they simply aren't necessary.

Q: How long will it take for my eggs to hatch/mature?
A: Just as there is no definite amount of clicks/views/unique views needed, there is no definite time frame for hatching. Just try and get as many different clicks/views as you can. Every one counts. Time is a factor in the hatching process too, so even if you have a lot of clicks, you may have to wait for your egg to hatch.

I had previously just tried what made sense. ^_^ Their FAQ documentation sucks, by the bye.

I have a way to keep the dragons from dying. I can't tell you what it is yet, but it works.

^_^ Welcome to my Lil Cave of Dragon Eggs ^_^

First Generation:

Ok, so, for those of you who are worried about dragons dying I have a solution!

It has been brought to my attention that there are dragon cave fansites. A friend linked me to one and it has an emergency room. If your egg or baby dragon has less than three days to hatch or mature you can post it in the emergency room and people will click it like crazy so it won't die. My friend had an hour for his eggs to hatch and they weren't cracked at all they hatched successfully. I'm not sure that it'll work that well for everyone, but it's better than nothing, right?

Anywho here is the site. It has instructions on there for what to do.

Gah ignore this post. Its not working for me ;)

Okay let's try round 2!

Mike Goulding said:
Gah ignore this post. Its not working for me ;)
Yeah, I was wondering what happened there :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back