Drage Herrogard

Sammael gave a bit of a chuckle as he walked over to his cousin, looking him up and down. "Misses her loverboy, does she? You two are so precious."

Tristan shook his head in disgust. "You're a card, Sammael. No; Lissandra was a one time thing."

"A one time thing? You might want to let her know that. She is going to have your son in a few months, and I somehow doubt she is going to happily raise him alone."<i></i>

"I'm aware of that," Tristan snapped. "I'm going to raise my son; I'm just not going to marry her or anything."

"I am sure you will raise him. Make up for what you did to Estrella. But the question is, does Lissandra know you are not going to marry her? Or that you are not even interested in her?"

"She knows," Tristan mused quietly. "I've voiced my opinion before, but she seems to be unwilling to accept it."

He ignored Sammael's first comment about Estrella; he had been harped on countless times for his failure as a father, so much that he just brushed it off.

"Probably thinks you are joking. Insipid woman. I never understood why you ever got within ten feet of her. What do you plan on doing?"

(((rofl I did purple!! bad habit =)) ))

"I truly have no idea. Help out with raising the kid as much as I can."

He smirked at Sammael's last comment. "I dunno, I guess I was just lonely, and she was a beautiful woman that was around." He shrugged his shoulders at his cousin.

"I meant what are you going to do about Lissandra, Tristan," Sammael said harshly. "And I suppose you could call her good looking, if you prefer giggly ginger airheads."

"I don't," Tristan laughed, grinning, figuring that being good natured about the whole situation would irritate Sammael and get him off his back. "Like I said, I have no idea what I'm going to do about her. We'll see fate play that out."

Tristan raised his eyebrow at Sammael. "I think you're getting a little friendly there, Sammy. Interested in boys? I'm taken, at least I think so. Except by a woman of course. But you can swing whichever way you want!" He grinned broadly.

Sammael rolled his eyes with a pained expression as he retracked his hand. Choosing to ignore the comment about his sexuality, he instead focused on another part of Tristan's statement. "Taken? I thought you just said you were not with Lissandra. Got another woman lined up already? What are you trying to do, produce an army of children from your loins?"

(( =)) ))

Tristan grinned. "Yep," he said sarcastically. "Gonna take over the world. Forget the death eaters; the Drages are gonna kick its ass better than You-know-who ever could."

Sammael shook his head at his cousin. "Tristan, you always were the odd one. On the note, I shall leave you to your musings and plans to take over the world with your children." Without wasting any time he turned and left the library.

Tristan shrugged his shoulders, stood up, and Disapparated as Sammael left. He was going to pay an old friend a visit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back