Drage Herrogard 4

((( :D lol)))

"Somedays I really wish I could just leave him behind and not worry about it. I have thought about changing my last name so that people stop asking me if I am related to him." Daisy replied. "It gets frustrating when the so called adoring public grill me on that."

"I can imagine," Lief said. "I dropped the Drage from my name so I would be less conspicuous. When you have my father, you don't want to present yourself to the many enemies that he makes."

He smirked. "But indeed, the public would probably be much more of a hassle."

"And I am sure that the lack of Drage on the last name helps to keep yourself under alot of radars." Daisy replied, "where mine helps to maintain an air of innocense." She looked at Lief as they continued on their walk and smiled shyly. His piercing blue eyes made her go weak and she blushed again slightly, and hoped he didn't notice just quite how he affected her. At least not until she knew how she affected him.

(((let me know if Lief's eyes are not blue like the actor whose picture this is - he is one of my favorite actors lol)))

Lief grinned; a woman had never enthralled him like this. There was just something different about Daisy.

"Would you like to go to dinner sometime?" he found himself saying before he could think about it.

Daisy felt her heart flutter a little bit. She was a little taken back, but really excited.

"I think that would be great." she replied, her eyes shining and a smile on her face.

"Where to?" Lief inquired, "It's your choice. There is a rather delightful restaurant that I visited once in Madrid, if I could suggest anything."

"I am up for anywhere you want." Daisy replied with a smile, her eyes shining. "I really have no preference except for not Russian. Not really in the mood for that." she added with a giggle.

"Are you ready now? If so, take my arm," he said, holding out his arm so that they could disapparate, smiling warmly.

Daisy was ready and willing to go with Lief. She knew exactly what he was and how he operated, and that made her trust him all the more. She looked up at him through her long eyelashes, already falling for that warm smile that made his face light up from the normal cold glare that he wore everywhere. She nodded, took hold of his outstretched arm, and held on tight as he turned on the spot to the location only he knew of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back