Drage Herrogard 4

Valcan Drage

Dark Arts practitioner | Avid reader

OOC First Name
Amanda
Wand
Olivewood 17 3/4'', core of Runespoor Fang
Valcan paced around in his study, having already looked for Sammael. He had sent Demetri to find him, and hopefully he would come soon. Brunhilde had found a way, and he would need Sammael's aid.

Lief wandered into his father's study. "Father, have you seen Brunhilde? She summoned me to be here."

"No, but I am sure she will turn up sooner or later. But I have to ask, have you seen Sammael?" Valcan said, his voice cold as always.

Tristan entered his father's study, his mood foul. "You wished to see me?"

"Rather, Tristan, I would not see you at this moment in time. Scat," Valcan demanded, "And take your kid with you."

He held up papers to show his son what he was up to. "Brunhilde has been very persuasive at the Ministry, and now I need to some of my own. You will not be around while that muggle is here, by Merlin, and will not return until I summon you."

Tristan nodded, leaving the room to get his son. Gripping the cradle with his son in it, he disapparated.

Brunhilde grinned as she strode into the study. "By the way, father, we are going to have a visitor," she said quietly, looking at Lief with a mischievous grin.

Sammael entered the room with a rather blank look upon his face. "You wanted to see me?"<i></i>

((We never decided on what Sammael would call Valcan.))

((does father work?))

"Yes," Valcan said, his tone cold as always. "I will be paying a visit to a certain Carlisle Bennett and bringing him here," he instructed, "And I need someone to help me convince him. Make sure that Tristan does not return. I take it that the muggle still thinks you are on his side?"

((Yes, I suppose.))

"Yes Father, the last time the man saw me he believed I was fighting with Tristan on his behalf. In fact, he might be able to help me in convincing the Headmistress and the Ministry that I am innocent..." Sammael trailed off with his last statement.<i></i>

"Then all the better to have him here," Valcan said, "I don't know when I'm going to be back, but be ready." He looked to everyone in the room. "all of you."

Carlisle's knees buckled as he found himself in a large, grand room. He saw Sammael Stark, and drawled confusedly, "I know you."

"Yes," Sammael said as she walked to Carlisle, helping him to stand. "It a wonder we found you. Mr. Bennett, you are not safe."<i></i>

"You are a werewolf," Valcan explained. "No one is safe around you. I am concerned about the safety of my granddaughter, whom is your niece and in your guardianship."

Daisy apparated to the front entrance of Drage Herrogard. She walked up to the impressive door and knocked. The house elf, Demetri, let her in to the home and brought her to the room where Brunhilde was located.

"I appologize for interupting" Daisy said, slowly taking in the seen before her. "Hello Brunhilde. I am not early am I?" She did not want to anger Valcan Drage, and the situation looked tense.

She walked over to where Brunhilde was and whispered, "What is going on? Am I too early?"

Valcan noted the woman who had entered the room, but didn't give her much notice, as he was preoccupied. "Here, Mr. Bennett, take a seat," he said quietly, bringing the muggle over to an armchair. "You are in my home. Would you like something to drink, tea perhaps? Alcohol?" He grinned in encouragement, and with a last look at Sammael to make sure that he was ready, he lifted the Imperius Curse from Carlisle, using a nonverbal spell. His jaw remained taut to see what the muggle would do.

"No, you're right on time," Brunhilde whispered with a grin. She beckoned to Lief, pulling both of them into the hall. "I'll explain all of that to you later."

Carlisle shuddered as a cloud was lifted from his mind, clearing his thoughts. But still, he was very much confused, and he had no idea where he was.

He recognized two of the people there; one, Sammael Stark, and the other was his brother-in-law's sibling. His heart caught in his chest in fear, but the whole group didn't appear as if they wanted to harm him. "Why am I here?" he said weakly.

"Don't be frightened, Mr. Bennett," Valcan said strongly, "None of us are here to harm you. Quite the contrary, in fact. Have any of us ever given you reason to think otherwise? We may be his family, but we are not as twisted as my son."

His expression became sad as he acted, his eyes misted. "The thing is, we don't think you're that safe, Mr. Bennett. Not as a werewolf, and not with my granddaughter around."

((feel free to add in, anyone. make it more convincing? I dunno))

Daisy followed Brunhilde into the hall with Lief. "Okay. Is there any way that I can help out? You kow my specialty is making muggles feel comfortable." she said with a smile.
She turned twords Lief and smiled, realizing he was more handsome than she remembered. "Hi Lief. How are you? Been a long time."

"What are you talking about?" Carlisle said, his eyes darting to Sammael, as he was the only one that he recognized. "I don't even know whether to believe this werewolf thing. Is Tristan this safety issue that you are talking about?" He gritted his teeth at the name.

"Um, I've been alright," Lief replied quietly, his accent coated with thick Norwegian. He had never been much of a conversationalist, but was unable to stop sneaking glances at Daisy. He found her extremely attractive, and she enthralled him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back