Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
In the Past Two Weeks on HNZ...

Character Spotlight
The Character Spotlight found Professor Aurora Merrythought last week. You're invited to check out her Biography and Relationships thread, and perhaps even ask her a few questions about her character (Read More...)
Graphics Competition #10
Graphics Competition #10 closed at last with two entries earning the crown. :)
Hadan Johnson was voted to be the winner, however after much discussion the Admin decided that the more appropriate default signature for HNZ and its main theme was that of Kagyou Wu. As such, both users were awarded the crown icon.
You can see Kagyou's default signature around the board on any member that hasn't decided on a signature of their own. :)
General Discussions (Take II )
General Discussions was found to be slipping in standards over a week, so as promised it was removed temporarily. After a few days a new topic was started with a re-enforced and hopefully better explained set of rules for the topic.
Please keep GD spam free. ;) Talk to other members and do it as silly as you want -- just avoid spam as Urban Dictionary defines it "Posting useless crap on forums over and over."
A New Affiliate
HNZ now has another board affiliated to it, which you can view on our Affiliates Page. :) Feel free to check 'em out! :D
Forum Changes
A couple of forums have been added/removed to HNZ over the past week so here's the outline of it:
[ul][li]The Post Office - The post office forum was removed as it was not used and considered unnecessary to the forum. This shouldn't impact many members.</LI>
[li]The Art Gallery - The Art Gallery forum was added this week as a subforum of the Graphics Area. If anybody has art [of any graphical kind] which they would like to share with the board they're invited to post a topic in that area for feedback/comments/praise/whatever. ;)[/li][/ul]

Term Two Underway
All student and other 'school' related characters are reminded that term two has begun and today marks the start of Week 3 classes. Try to make sure your characters are caught up in what they need to be! :D [I'm quite a bit behind right now. :( ]
A Death In Hogwarts!?
It seems, as an unexpected twist in the It's All Fun and Games plot/play put on by the Prefects that the character of Njord Aesir has been killed.
A memorial service will be held for Njord as the plot continues to unfold. Keep reading the three plot threads for more information and updates! Njord will be missed. :(
Spell Making Competition
A Ministry of Magic hosted Spell Making competition has begun! If you have an Adult character they're invited to participate in this event. :) (Read More...)
Apparition
Apparition Lessons will begin for any Hogwarts Student over the age of seventeen in the next week or so. They're not mandatory classes, but they'll certainly be able to help your character as they age. :) Only licensed Wizards/Witches will be able to apparate (RP apparating).

Coming up on HNZ:[ul][li]Apparition Lessons
[li]Njord Aesir's Memorial Service
[li]More Competitions
[li]More Excitement
[li]More Fun
<LI>[li]More HNZ ;) [/li][/ul]

As always, if you have any questions/concerns about this update feel free to reply in this thread. :)

Hoping this finds you well,

~Nick
(On behalf of the HNZ Admin Team)

I didn't know students died. :o Wow thats so sad, I'm actually crying. Thats one less student ;'( If a student dies, it's quite a big deal right? Wouldn't something happen to the school, like the ministry questioning it?

Just keep watching the plot. ;)
Yes, when people die it's a big deal. :D

DarkSavior said:
alrighty you got me :(

i did it ! :O

<evil laugh>
hahahahahahah
</evil laugh>
Except... the character is actually still alive! :p
So you failed at it. :D :p

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back