Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby was sat amongst the branches of her usual tree spot which she'd named Elfain, and was looking out over the sky. It was midday and yet the rain still poured heavily, showing signs of a near winter.

Larissa sighed. She had no idea where Libby was and everything was so dull without her.
Larissa walked out into the entrance hall and off towards a spot in the forbidden forest she had learnt Libby liked.
Larissa checked nobody was watching before she ducked into the cover of the forest and ran towards Libby's usual spot.
Larissa saw someone up in the tree nearby. Must be Libby.. She thought to herself as she set about climbing the tree to join her.
"Libby?" Larissa said as she clambered up behind Libby.

(woah nice siggy!)

She heard a russling at her side, and saw a head. "Larissa? What are you doing..here" she asked, ;icking her words more carfully than one may have imagined.

(thanks.. Lemmi's work- Also, are you going along with what you sai: you fall out of tree?)

Larissa smiled. "Boo." She said loudly, "Thought I'd find you here."
Larissa clambered to sit on a nearby branch.
"I'm fishing," Larissa said sarcastically, "What do you think I'm doing here?"

(duno)

Libby frowned and thought. "Seriously i dont know. Why are you here? she asked.

"I came to find you." Larissa gave Libby a stern look.
"So.. How are things?"

"Oh". Libby shrugged, "Exquisite" she said with a hint of sarcasam. "And you?"

"It's like the word 'awful' never existed." Larissa grinned sarcasm.
"Want to jump out this tree?" She asked suddenly, turning to Libby.

(honesty..u cant just jump out..you have to be clever about it xD ina mo lol)

Libby ears decided not to hear her as her eyes wandered through the treetops. Her back was leant against the trunk and she sighed, wondering how she got here in the first place.

((You can tell I like to be discreet about these things XD))

Larissa noticed Libby looking round. Was something wrong?
"You all right?" Larissa asked kindly though wondering if Liberty had merely been in thought.

Libby looked back. "What? Oh yeah i'm fine" she said quietly. \her dark brown hair flew over her face in the breeze

Larissa stared down into the forest.
"I wonder what's down there." She said, her eyes strolling to a dark clearly deeper in the forest.

Libby whom wasnt paying any attention to anything. suddenly found herself falling through the air. "Ow" she mumbled, landing on her arse and hands, damaging er wrist even more. She stood up quickly, ignoring the paun that ran through her arm, and pushed her hand carfully in her pocket after brushing herself off.

"Libby!" Larissa called out as she watched Liberty fall to the ground.
Larissa climbed half way down the tree before bracing herself and jumping.
She scrambled on hands and knees to stand up.
"Are you alright?" She asked, "Shall we go to the Hospital Wing?"

((We can RP hosp wing tommorow))

"Yeah, im alright. Numb bum though" she said before grinning. "Nah, i won't need to go to the hospital wing, it's not that serious" she said even though the pain was still spiraling through her right arm. "Were do you want to go?" she asked, trying to distract herself.

(open? I'll edit if not. :D )

Zinc had been feeding the thestrals and was on her way abck when she heard a few twigs snapping a bit higher off the ground. I do hope that's not another Niffler trying to get those berries, she thoguht and started walking in that direction. She heard voices though and rolled her eyes to herself, sighing. Stepping over the log and pushing the tree leaves out of her way, she stood with the empty basket of food in her hand and another hand tucking her hair behind her ear, which was scattered with leaves. 'Ms. Barnnet and Ms. Sedgwick. We meet again. It's nice to know you took heed in the curfew rules.'She said quickly scanning her watch to correct herself. She smiled at them waiting for a response.

(only if your not going to tell us off :p )

Libby saw someone else approach and her stomache sank as it was the caretaker from the other day. "Um..hi again" she said. "Look!!! What's that?" she shouted suddenly pointing behind the new arrival.

"Uh oh." Larissa said at the appearance of the caretaker before she stop herself.
Larissa didn't look, instead she tried to run deeper into the forest, away from Zinc; She signalled Libby to join her.
She was in trouble for sure.

(creepy! dats wt i ws gonna do - run. i just wanted zinc to turn round first :p)

Libby turned and ran after Larissa, trying to get away from the caretaker. She didn't want to be in anymore trouble than she already was. She glanced back to see if she'd followed them.

Zinc turned to see what was scaring Ms.Barnett before hearing them run away. 'Hey, please. Don't go that way'Zinc called after them softly. She sighed as they were out of sight now deeper in the forest. She left her basket down and started to run after them, soo glad this was the day she had choosen to wear her favourite jeans. She winced as she stood on bettle but she wouldn't let the girls find themselves in trouble.

(lo. ok, i won't tell, not that i was gonna do that anyway. :p run away though. :arr: funni )

(posting as libby)

Libby stopped running to catch her breath. "Do you think we've lost her?" she asked, just she she managed to catch up with them. "I thought you were a caretaker? Why are you in the forest?" she asked her.

Zinc stopped finally catching up with them. She listened as she caught her breath back. 'Yes, I see you did your homework'Zinc smiled. 'But not all of it. Shame.'ZInc added. 'I could ask you the same thing though. I have a job to be in here. You on the other hand do not. Do you knwo anything could happen to you in here and we wouldn't know?'Zinc asked them, patting off some dirt from her jeans and finding a rip. She sighed, sad but she didn't show it. These had been her favourite jeans and because of two girls, they had been ripped.

"Yes, but it's not our fault you're here." she said. "And yes, although we are perfectly safe" she added, and started to climb the nearest tree..

(ye posting as libs agen)

Zinc listened to girl finding her being very rude. How dare she speak to Zinc like that when she had run after them in her best interest to keep them safe. Zinc looked at the girl a frown appearing on her forehead slowly. 'Perfectly safe? Don't be so ignorant. There are creatures that you may have never set your eyes on'Zinc told her seriously before finding it now annoying that she felt that she could climb the trees when Zinc was still talking. 'Get down please. I will not have you falling and breaking or killing anything'

(posting as libby)

Libby just shook her head, and sat herself on the branch. "Why should i come down? It's nice and even safer here" she said, grinning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back