Don't Click Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyle Anne Irene Darnelle

OOC First Name
Annie
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
So if your here my title worked :) YAY. So anyways this is my new character out of mine and Cole's new family. So if you are thinking about making a new character there is a list here. So just contact me or Cole and we'll hook you up.

Also Corey here needs friends and enemy's and stuff. So a little about Corey is she was born def but can here enough to read lips. She is a black belt in Karate and has been taking dance for 6 years. She is a little shy with strangers but will open up aftyer a while. She is very loyal and protective over her loved ones and won't let anything happen to them. She is also very self-conscious about her hearing and that would be a way to make her a quick enemy. So if your interested post here or contact me on any of my accounts.

Thanks for reading,
~Annie ;)

ps: Sorry I posted with the wrong character V that is Corey :p

I have Bree Devine. She's nice to people that are nice to her, and loves to dance. She isn't afraid to stand up to mean people. And uh... yeah. That's her in a nutshell.

Can you please start a topic? Trying to finally finish a lesson for Penelope.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back